• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying in PA one last time before I give up this kink completely...

TAshli20

Hi all. Just turned 21. From Central Pa. Seems every time I find somebody I click or talk well with, it doesn’t work out and I end up getting ghosted. I’m tired of clearing my schedule up, and then getting ignored, left on read, etc. I get supplies and things ready and then stupidity have to go back and return them with some bum excuse. It’s happened 5 times so far and it’s annoying and sometimes hurtful. I’d prefer somebody closer to my age, but no older than like 35?. I’m a lee, but don’t mind switching once I get comfortable with you. Looking for a ler who likes to take control, and knows what he’s doing. Message me or kik me at Taylor.Ashley1998

Then don’t buy it then? Don’t know what to tell you. Sorry you weren’t one of the people I wanted to continue talking too?

Then don’t buy it then? Don’t know what to tell you. Sorry you weren’t one of the people I wanted to continue talking too?

I have contacted you via Kik as well. It's totally fine if you don't feel like chatting with someone, but if you're going to use terms like "continue talking", that assumes you have previously chatted with someone in the first place. If you have received messages and just ignored them, and let me preface by saying of the respectful variety, then the ball is in your court. Also, nobody "gives up" a fetish. They are hardwired for life to enjoy it.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. You never even responded so we don't know what to tell you. Especially since I'm 26 and some old guy creeper. It's your choice not to engage at this point. No one here is going to chase you down, especially when you won't even look at the message, let alone leave it on read. I'm only responding because I find your post insulting since I personally have reached out. What you said is like a slap in the face.

Well said, yourself. Think of it like applying for a job, leaving your phone number for the potential employer to call, then refusing to answer when they reach out to schedule an interview. The OP left the Kik handle on a public forum, which in turn invites respectful conversation. There is no point to this unless this is intentional trolling, which given the nature of the forum, would not shock me in the slightest.

Actually Adam I did reply to you, and then I was left on read by you. Didn’t hear back after I messaged you a couple hours or a day later? Ebony I’m not even sure your kik name. But just because I didn’t respond to you doesn’t mean you have to completely bash my post, it sounds like somebody’s butthurt. If I didn’t message you back then maybe just take the hint. I talk to people I’m comfortable with. I’ve found a rare few and whenever something goes to get set up it falls through. So yeah, I love my kink, but if I things don’t work out then I am going to stop trying to force it out there and let things play out. Don’t tell me how to live my life, and next time take a hint.

Actually Adam I did reply to you, and then I was left on read by you. Didn’t hear back after I messaged you a couple hours or a day later? Ebony I’m not even sure your kik name. But just because I didn’t respond to you doesn’t mean you have to completely bash my post, it sounds like somebody’s butthurt. If I didn’t message you back then maybe just take the hint. I talk to people I’m comfortable with. I’ve found a rare few and whenever something goes to get set up it falls through. So yeah, I love my kink, but if I things don’t work out then I am going to stop trying to force it out there and let things play out. Don’t tell me how to live my life, and next time take a hint.

My initial note to you on Kik sat in an unanswered state for approximately two months before I deleted it and moved on. My initial note to you on the TMF dates back to February of last year, also unanswered. Either this is a complete fabrication in an attempt to deflect, or you have me confused for someone else.

Last edited:
How can you be uncomfortable with someone you never even spoke to? Again as Adam said you put this in the view of the public so I'm calling it like I see it. You're not comfortable with someone who has pictures of himself on his page, who falls within the age group you requested, and who respectfully responded to your post? Doesn't matter what my Kik is because the message was never read in the couple months it stayed in my inbox before I deleted it. I'm butt hurt? No no no honey. If you can't figure why we're bashing you then more shame to you. Even the Bible tells us we reap what we sow. You're being a hypocrite crying about the same exact treatment you're dishing out to others like me and Adam. If you can't see that then idk what to tell you. Neither of us care that you haven't answered us. But like I said, we're simply pointing out you've been reached out to. But if you want people to take you seriously then be serious back. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO REACHED OUT TO THE COMMUNITY!!! Not us. Because right now your post is no different than the post from last year with the "college girls" who wanted to session and ended up being one big troll.

It's not the first time, either. Seven. Seven threads started, all with predictable results. It must be nice to have so much free time. :rolleyes:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?296153-Desperate-For-Tickles-in-State-College-PA

I am offering professional sessions if you are interested. Please feel free to text Me. I have numerous references. 646-220-1308

-Kelli Lynn Sage
KelliLynnSageFetish.com

Taylor, I’ve chatted with you as well and you stopped responding. Stop fishing for attention and actually meet with someone. I’m sick of playing this game too

There are girls your age all over the forum who meet guys regularly for sessions. It’s not that hard. Even if you don’t have a car or your own place, most of us are willing to travel, pay hotel expenses, and do that work FOR you. If you really want the experience, help us make it happen.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back