• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Politics Permiates Through it ALL

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I'm impressed. This site used to be A-political. I did a quick litmus test and brought up the word "millennial" and it set off a firestorm of back and forth heated arguments between member's post (unfortunately I allowed myself to get sucked in to them). It's crazy how much our world and THIS place has changed in just 10 years.

Litmus tests tend to be more accurate when the water is clear. Being a millennial, though, I imagine I'm closer to the science class in middle school I learned about litmus tests in, and so I'll give you a pass on your lack of memory about how they work.

What you absolutely do not get a pass on is creeper behavior that makes the people around you uncomfortable, and then trying to pass off criticism of that behavior as illegitimate because of your perception of the people rightly criticizing your actions. If you want to tickle someone, there are appropriate social platforms for arranging that sort of thing, the TMF being one of them. Please for the love of god stop assaulting random women because you think they might be cute and ticklish. You give the rest of us who care about safety and consent a bad reputation.

I'm impressed. This site used to be A-political. I did a quick litmus test and brought up the word "millennial" and it set off a firestorm of back and forth heated arguments between member's post (unfortunately I allowed myself to get sucked in to them). It's crazy how much our world and THIS place has changed in just 10 years.

You got called on your bullshit stories not your politics. If you'd quit trying to pass off your fantasies as real life events and post your "true stories" where they belong nobody would give you a second thought. Maybe you should cut back on the drinking a little, it might solve some of your perception problems.

I'd actually argue that this place has *never* been a-political. The P&R subforum has always been a hot button.

I'd actually argue that this place has *never* been a-political. The P&R subforum has always been a hot button.

The P&R subforum used to spill out into the rest of the forum, all of the time. When the fuck was this golden age of no-politics?

I don’t know who you think you are fooling! Anyone with half a brain, can tell just how much bullshit is in your stories. You seriously need to reconsider just how you are presenting yourself here. It’s not too late to redeem yourself dude.

1.) This place was never apolitical ESPECIALLY 10 years ago, so what TMF were you visiting? This place was a-political in the earliest days, like 2001. That's about it. Ten years ago? 2009? You can't be serious!

2.) You also misrepresent your thread, and yourself. You didn't "bring up" the word "millennial". (why can't you tell the truth?) You were defensive in the face of multiple people taking issue with your story (i wasn't one of them!), and, instead of coming up with a reasoned response, you just called them all "millennials", as if it's supposed to be some insult. (to you, it obviously is! Otherwise you wouldn't have said it!) I believe the post was something along the lines of "you're just all a bunch of millennials!"

The hilarious part was.....you were lobbing it at people of all ages! Including some well-known right wingers of the board! So....you missed the target, bro! And we all laughed about it! And you obviously got your feelings hurt....and now you've run to another part of the Forum to whine about it. You're the one who brought politics into it, kid! Or should I say, old timer! Obviously you can't take what you dish out!

I had no problem with your story, by the way! I liked it, true or not true! (maybe it's because I'm almost 50? And not a millennial? lol) I like some of your other stories too! I just thought it was hilarious that you couldn't come up with anything better than "people don't like my story....they must all be millenials"! (as if people born after a certain date are not allowed to have an opinion....hilarious).

PS: The word is "permeate" not "permiate". A little tip: when a person can't spell basic English, it makes it hard to take their political rants seriously. It's no big deal but....you should probably read a little more. ;)

Hey man! Looking forward to your next story! :)

Last edited:
1.) This place was never apolitical ESPECIALLY 10 years ago, so what TMF were you visiting? This place was a-political in the earliest days, like 2001. That's about it. Ten years ago? 2009? You can't be serious!

2.) You also misrepresent your thread, and yourself. You didn't "bring up" the word "millennial". (why can't you tell the truth?) You were defensive in the face of multiple people taking issue with your story (i wasn't one of them!), and, instead of coming up with a reasoned response, you just called them all "millennials", as if it's supposed to be some insult. (to you, it obviously is! Otherwise you wouldn't have said it!) I believe the post was something along the lines of "you're just all a bunch of millennials!"

The hilarious part was.....you were lobbing it at people of all ages! Including some well-known right wingers of the board! So....you missed the target, bro! And we all laughed about it! And you obviously got your feelings hurt....and now you've run to another part of the Forum to whine about it. You're the one who brought politics into it, kid! Or should I say, old timer! Obviously you can't take what you dish out!

I had no problem with your story, by the way! I liked it, true or not true! (maybe it's because I'm almost 50? And not a millennial? lol) I like some of your other stories too! I just thought it was hilarious that you couldn't come up with anything better than "people don't like my story....they must all be millenials"! (as if people born after a certain date are not allowed to have an opinion....hilarious).

PS: The word is "permeate" not "permiate". A little tip: when a person can't spell basic English, it makes it hard to take their political rants seriously. It's no big deal but....you should probably read a little more. ;)

Hey man! Looking forward to your next story! :)

Lol thanks pal, now I understand this thread better.

To broaden the subject a little, I am of the opinion that it is only natural that our views transpire through what we say and write. Everything is political, in a way, down to the clothes we wear or the movies we like. Costa Gavras says he does not make political movies as much as any movie (not just his) can be considered to be carrying certain values and ideologies.

I love this place. Nothing gives more entertainment then here. For the record, I have only corrected one of my stories. I have never written a story that wasn't true. Feel free to believe it or not. Love you guys!

I love this place. Nothing gives more entertainment then here. For the record, I have only corrected one of my stories. I have never written a story that wasn't true. Feel free to believe it or not. Love you guys!

I was hoping you would possibly take this a tad more seriously. The actions that occur within your stories are what we criticize. If the events that happen within these stories are indeed true. I can’t help but fear what will happen to you. I keep bringing it up, but you made a thread that directly showed what could happen if you continue to do what you are doing. The lady was kind enough to let you off the hook but you nearly got charged with assault! Yet you seem to continue to ignore it! I’m worried for you.

I was hoping you would possibly take this a tad more seriously. The actions that occur within your stories are what we criticize. If the events that happen within these stories are indeed true. I can’t help but fear what will happen to you. I keep bringing it up, but you made a thread that directly showed what could happen if you continue to do what you are doing. The lady was kind enough to let you off the hook but you nearly got charged with assault! Yet you seem to continue to ignore it! I’m worried for you.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I think over the past 10 to 20 years politics and political debate in the USA and other nations have become much more extreme and heated. It probably not a good sign for things to come. :(

He's been posting stuff like this since he joined. Clearly no impetus to make him stop yet.

I think over the past 10 to 20 years politics and political debate in the USA and other nations have become much more extreme and heated. It probably not a good sign for things to come. :(

Honestly, it was way worse in the 60's and 70's. Any person doing an interview would be asked what they thought of the situation in Vietnam/Cuba/Nixon's pants, etc... It is true that the public debate has heated compared to what it was in the 90's or the early 2000's, but that era was more the exception than the rule, IMO.

What is unique to our time, again in my opinion, is the blatant lack of education of the participants in the public debate. Michel Foucault was an abhorrent douchebag, but at least he was a cultured, refined man who knew what he was talking about. The intelligence level of our public figures and so-called "intellectual elites" has fallen so low these days... :facepalm:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back