• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation: Looking for a Present (*F/F, sexual, non-consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief
Part 3: Tickling + Fighting
Part 4: A Not-So-Relaxing Day at the Spa
Part 5: Not Playing Properly

-----

Itsuko slowly strode down the street. It occurred to her that this was quite possible the first time since she'd met Karya that she'd spent the day alone. Karya had stated that she was tired right after they'd arrived at this latest town, forbade Itsuko from trying to feel her up or tickle her while she was taking a nap, and then promptly locked her out of their room at the inn when she had attempted to pull up her shirt and tickle her breasts. The raven-haired tickling slave had to admit that it was a more effective punishment than she was expecting. She had been hoping to be punished by being tied up and tickle tortured until she was reduced to begging for forgiveness in tears. Being denied contact at all was proving to be an actual punishment, one she wasn't so happy to be on the receiving end of. She'd been left to wander the streets of the town for the past couple hours. Itsuko had ultimately decided to spend the day looking for the perfect gift to buy Karya, something that would adequately express her continuing devotion to the woman she'd fallen in love with. It wasn't going well.

'What would I even buy her?' Itsuko mused to herself. It was becoming increasingly apparent how little she actually knew about Karya. She knew that her mistress enjoyed tickling other women, wanted to eventually return to her home world and ascend into godhood, had little to no patience for fashion, and outright loathed being tickled herself. But she was at a loss over what exactly her mistress liked to do in her spare time other than tie up women and tickle torture them senseless. From what Itsuko understood, Karya hadn't discovered that particular passion until a couple weeks ago. 'What had she been doing to pass the time before that?' she asked herself. No amount of thought resulted in an answer miraculously appearing.

As a result, the self-proclaimed tickling slave in a light pink kimono had spent the last couple hours sticking her head into every store in the village only to leave each one emptyhanded. There was only one shop left that Itsuko hadn't visited yet. She'd been avoiding it because it was easy to tell at a glance that it was a tickling shop, a place that specifically sold the services of roleplaying tickling sessions or unique forms of tickle torture that a willing masochist normally wouldn't get to experience without having to fork over for traveling to the far-flung corners of the world. Practically every store she’d visited had at least one person tied up naked and being tickled by the employees, whether or not it was a customer having payment ticklishly extracted out of them or the workers were toying with each other as a fun way to pass a slow day was a case by case basis, but none she had ever seen played host to this specific giant tickling plant. The raven-haired woman opened the door to the shop located near the outskirts of the village and took a few steps inside to get a better look around.

The building was nearly twice as large as most of the other stores in the village, which was just as well because roughly half of it was taken up by giant green plants that resembled Venus fly traps. Half a dozen naked young women were held suspended above the plants by tentacles sprouting out of the mass. Yet more tentacles were being put to use cruelly teasing their exposed, helpless flesh. Their screams of laughter reverberated throughout the building and out into the street. A tall fae woman wearing a blue button up shirt and ankle-length black skirt was hard at work hovering above the mass of plants to help them torture their victim by rhythmically lapping at the nearest customer's exposed clit. As Itsuko watched, the poor girl arched her back against her bondage as she was forced to a screaming orgasm. The plants didn't allow her to enjoy it. If anything, the tentacles began moving as fast as possible in order to thoroughly punish her pleasure.

"NOOHOOHOHAHAHA MORE! NO MOERHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAN'T TAKE IHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET MEHEHE GOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the girl being tortured wailed. Her face was a mask of ticklish misery. Tears of agony streamed down around the giant smile forced onto her face by the relentless torture. She had clearly had her sensitive body abused past the point where she couldn't stand it anymore. Her desperation to escape further punishment only earned her a mocking laugh from the fae woman who was now energetically putting her middle and ring fingers of one hand to work rubbing inside the girl's sopping wet pussy and the other skillfully manipulating her nub. The girl was quickly brought to yet another orgasm. Her love juices seeped between her legs to drip down into the waiting maws of the plants below her.

"Tough. It's not my fault you signed up to be punished so hard you wouldn't be able to stand paying for it afterwards. This isn't stopping until my lovelies here have gotten enough of your pussy juice to feed them for all the work they put into tickling you," the fae taunted. Itsuko grimaced and turned around to leave. It wasn't because of the abuse on the display, she was getting wet imagining Karya treating her that roughly, but because she didn't think she'd find anything here that'd make for a good present for Karya. She highly doubted that the ticklish brunette would appreciate being offered a turn as the plants' victim, and in Itsuko's experience it was rare for her to bring anything more than her hands and mouth to bear on her ticklee's bodies.

"Leaving so soon? Why not take a moment to browse our wares?"

"Gah!" Itsuko leapt back with a strangled yelp of surprise. The fae woman had used that unexplainable secret technique of shady businessmen across creation to cross over from where she'd been helping torture her other customers to directly between Itsuko and the door in the time it took the young woman to turn around. Itsuko did a quick double take to make certain it really was the same fae and that she hadn't been snuck up on by a second one that looked remarkably similar. She glanced back just in time to see the tentacles tickling the women held in their grasp begin to spout thin tendrils. They were put to work teasing the captive women's nipples and clits. The captive women's bodies were wracked with forced orgasms, screaming with laughter the entire way through from the continued tickling from the other viny tentacles, as they were slowly lowered to be encased within some of the plants’ waiting mouths. Their screams were muffled by the thick plant walls to leave Itsuko and the fae woman in relative quiet.

"Name's Cirrus. Here to schedule a session with the famous Southeastern Islands Woman Trap? How long? 1 hour? 2? 24? We can get started right away if you'd like." The fae woman's mannerisms couldn't be more divorced from how she acted. Her elegant features and regal bearing gave Itsuko the impression of a noblewoman who was used to weaving her way through a court in a fancy dress, but the woman standing before her was acting like an aggravatingly pushy saleswoman. Cirrus was leaning in uncomfortably close to Itsuko with a smile so slimy that she had to wonder if the saleswoman honestly believed that it would do anything other than drive customers away. The raven-haired tickling slave had to strain to put an attempt at a smile on her face when she answered.

"Not really. Just window shopping for a present for my girlfriend." Itsuko felt a little bad about the lie. She wasn't so dense as to not realize that Karya found her displays of affection annoying and only considered her a traveling companion at best and an outright nuisance at worst. It was purely Itsuko's own selfish desire that their relationship would become anything more. And even then, she sometimes lay awake at night ruminating on the futility of attempting to romance a woman who would one day disappear from her life to a world she couldn't chase her to no matter how hard she tried.

"A present, huh? I have just the thing." Cirrus didn't even give Itsuko enough time to attempt to excuse herself. The fae saleswoman was quickly moving to a small gift shop located next to the front counter. A small pile of cheap plant themed sex toys, bondage equipment, and tickling tools bearing the store's logo on the box were shoved into Itsuko's arms despite her protests.

"Look, I doubt I can make her happy with any of this stuff. Sorry, but I think I'll see myself out." Itsuko dumped the pile of adult toys on the front counter with a sigh. She was halfway to the door before she heard Cirrus call out again.

"Well if you can't find something that'll make her happy, then why not something that'll make you happy? Like... a love potion." Itsuko froze in mid-step at the word. "One sip and she'll be yours forever. Guaranteed." The kimono-clad woman slowly turned back around and made her way back to where Cirrus was standing with halting steps. The fae woman gently placed a small pink vial with a heart shaped stopper on the counter between them. Itsuko slowly picked it up.

She knew that it was the real deal at a glance. Charming magic was leaking out of the magically sealed vial in such quantities that even a relative amateur at identifying magic like her could tell what it was. Itsuko stared at the small vial in her hands. It was an object that would take all of her worries away. If she used this, Karya would become utterly devoted to her. No more worries about having to fight for her love. No more nights dreading that she'd wake up to find every sign that Karya had been there gone without even a note saying goodbye. She closed the little vial tight in her fist. She wanted it so badly it hurt.

"I think I'll pass. I'll never be happy knowing that she only loves me because I drugged her to." Itsuko put on the bravest face she could as she deposited the love potion back on the counter. She knew that she did a terrible job of it when even the slimy saleswoman in front of her let her confident smile briefly waver into a cornered look. She turned around and made her way out of the shop as quickly as she could. The less time she had to be tempted to buy the accursed thing, the better.

"Yeesh, what am I doing feeling sorry for her? Focus, Cirrus. Focus." Itsuko heard the fae shopkeeper mutter something behind her. But before the crimson-eyed tickling slave could turn back around for a questioning glance, she felt a something around her left wrist to lift up her arm. Another long object darted up the sleeve her of kimono all the way up to wiggle against her armpit.

"Ehehehe!" Itsuko squealed with surprise and whipped around to see what was attacking her. A pair of vines from the tickling plants had wound their way all the way across the shop to latch onto her. "What are you doheinghehehe!" Itsuko cried in between her giggles. The vine wiggling inside her armpit tickled just enough that she wasn't able to fully control it anymore. She didn't want to try and use it anyways out of fear of accidentally hit Cirrus or any of the other customers. Instead, her right hand hastily dug around inside the folds of her kimono.

Her hand reemerged from the folds of her clothing holding a long knife. It was one of Karya's summoned weapons. The brunette had accidentally dropped it back inside the haunted mansion game they'd recently visited and Itsuko had picked it up while wandering around looking for her. The weapon was Itsuko's most precious item, the one thing that she had that would remind her of her first love when the other woman eventually left her. With a flick of her wrist she sent the sheathe flying off of the blade and with a swift motion cut apart both of the vines attacking her.

"What are you doing? Call it off!" Itsuko yelled. More vines lashed out at her. Free from the distracting tickling, Itsuko backpedaled towards the door while using her crushing magic and knife to ward off the vines. She was so distracted trying to keep from becoming ensnared that she didn't notice Cirrus sneaking up on her side. An unexpected puff of fairy dust forced her to close her eyes on reflex. That was all the vines needed to wrap around her wrists, ankles, and waist, to haul her up into the air. Itsuko felt a slim hand grasp her wrist and painfully twist until she dropped her knife, which fell to clatter underneath a nearby shelf. The bound woman blinked the dust out of her eyes to see Cirrus hovering in front of her with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that. Funny thing about owning a tickling plant called a 'Woman Trap', it turns out to be a pretty raw deal when you yourself are a ticklish woman. These babies love nothing more than the taste of a woman's sexual fluids infused with ticklish suffering. I end up being the one tickled by it if I don't find other girls to feed it. I've spent weeks tortured by these things." Cirrus shivered at the memory. "Seriously, I don't care how masochistic you are, spending days without rest being sexually toyed with combined with non-stop full body tickling isn't any fun. Sorry, but I'll be needing to get a little bit of pussy juice out of you to keep these guys happy."

Itsuko silently glared at the fae. She wanted to retort, to make some snarky observation or comeback, but was afraid to open her mouth lest she let the tidal waves of giggles come pouring out of her. The vines had peeled off her boots, undone the belt of her kimono to leave it hanging open, and were in the middle of pulling off her underwear. At the same time, more vines were oh so gently tracing across her exposed feet, stomach, sides, and armpits. The combination of light teasing and the fact that the tickling was everywhere was maddening. She was fighting with all her might to keep a smile from forming across her face.

"I love it when girls resist. I have to wonder what's going through their minds whenever they try not to laugh. Do they think I'm going to believe they're not ticklish and give up if they hold out long enough? Or is it just a pride thing, like it's somehow embarrassing to laugh from being tickle tortured?" Cirrus asked. A cruel smile had formed on her lips as she lifted up Itsuko's C-cup breasts with her hands. "You have amazing breasts, quite possibly the best I've ever seen. Perfectly formed. I adore how firm they are. Soft enough for me to have fun squeezing them, but firm enough to give that tactile feeling of resistance you can't get anywhere else. The way they jiggle is downright hypnotic. I don't know who your girlfriend is, but she must be insane if you're given reason to worry she doesn't love you after seeing tits like these."

Itsuko bucked at Cirrus's touch. The woman was no stranger to manipulating the female body. Her touch was like electricity. The fae gently kneaded her breasts, lightly traced her finger pads across the fleshy expanse, and flicked her nipples in an attack calculated to cause waves of heat to slam into Itsuko's mind and crotch. The bound woman clad only in a pink kimono hanging loosely from her shoulders tried her best to squirm away from the touch. It only earned her a teasing chuckle from her tormentor. Her every squirm was only giving the fae woman tormenting her the delight of seeing her breasts bounce around in a futile attempt to avoid the teasing touches. The combined tickling and sexual teasing was too much for her to stand. She was approaching her limit on holding her moans and laughter back. Her nipples were rigid, aching with desire for attention.

"Ah! Mmmmmm… hehehehehehe AH! EheheheHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Itsuko was pushed over her limit when she felt a pair of soft pink lips wrap around her right nipple. A gasp escaped her lip at the tongue teasingly poking and lapping at her stiffened peak. And with it, out came the giggling she had been attempting to hold back. Encouraged by their victim finally showing a response, the vines picked up the intensity of their attack. They pressed in harder and began moving faster. Itsuko's giggling soon transformed into full blown laughter. She twisted back and forth as much as she could under the ticklish assault across her body. Her head whipped back and forth as laughter poured from her lips intermingled with moans thanks to Cirrus holding her breasts still to allow her to jump between which nipple she wanted to pleasure at the moment.

"We've barely even started and you're already this wet. You're getting off on this aren't you?" Cirrus taunted. The fae had let go of her breasts to drift down and begin to gently stroke her fingers across the pink folds of Itsuko's pussy. Itsuko's wet folds easily parted, hungrily accepting the fingers in the hopes that they'd go deeper. Itsuko gasped and bucked at the touch.

“No noho no don’t touch me there! EheheHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! NOHOHOHOHOHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Itsuko squeals went up a notch feeling Cirrus’s fingers go from teasingly tracing across her pussy lips to skittering around her groin. The fae cruelly alternated between stimulating Itsuko’s womanhood and joining in with the tentacles tickling her by roaming her nails in a cycle from Itsuko’s groin up into her bellybutton, swept them across to squeeze her sides and hips, and spidered back down to her pussy. The crimson-eyed tickling slave was trapped between breathlessly moaning as she was brought ever closer to the precipice of orgasm and begging for mercy from the non-stop full body tickle torture.

"HEHEHEAHAHAHAHA NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STAHAHAOP! LET MEHEHE CUMHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And just as Itsuko was on the verge of orgasm, Cirrus's fingers darted down to squeeze at her inner thighs. Itsuko screamed with laughter and wildly thrashed in an attempt to dislodge the squeezing fingers sinking into the tender spot. Her inner thighs were her worst spot. Feeling the slim fingers press in and shake about alone was worse than having the rest of her body tickled combined. Worse still, it turned her on. It was like the ticklish sensations were making a pit stop to wreak havoc in her pussy on their way to her brain. The tickling was getting her sopping wet at the same time it was keeping her from cumming.

"No can do. You're enjoying this way too much for my liking," Cirrus taunted. The only thing the fae shopkeeper loved more than pleasuring another woman was making her suffer. The entire reason she'd gone out of her way to get a sprout of this particular plant and open this tickling shop was because she felt like there was nothing better in the world than watching a woman writhe in agony from sexual stimulation while being tickled out of her mind. Whether she subjected her customers to the living hell of endless forced orgasms or orgasm denial depended on which one more effectively broke the girl down. She delighted in keeping her nails plying against her latest victim's sensitive inner thighs. Occasionally she'd lean in to have her tongue explore inside of the girl's pussy for a bit whenever she felt like the tickling had taken her too far away from the edge, purely for the pleasure of watching the pretty little raven-haired woman writhe and sob over being brought so close only to have release denied.

"HAHAHHAHA NO MOREHEHAHAHAHAHA! STOPHAHAHA! STOP! STOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS TOOHOHO MUCHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The tentacles refused to be outdone. Sensing that Cirrus's tickling was proving to be more effective than theirs, the vines proceeded to sprout rough bumps across them to make Itsuko's situation worse. Feeling the transition from the tips of the tentacles wiggling against her feet, sides, stomach, and armpits to the bumpy lengths being quickly dragged across the sensitive areas. A thick, bumpy belt was wrapped across her midriff and rolled like a conveyer belt to stimulate the entire ticklish expanse. The entirety of her soles and armpits were covered by hairbrush like protrusions that were shaped to match the contours of her body. Itsuko went berserk. She screamed and thrashed against the vines holding her in midair in agony. It only got worse when some of the vines sprouted thin tendrils. The dozens of tendrils dove in to stroke against her breasts. Some gently teased her nipples, others skittered across her shaking globes, and more still randomly poked and prodded to draw out electric bursts of pleasure.

The torture was proving to be too intense even for the masochistic Itsuko. Having her entire body tickled this hard combined with being kept on the verge of orgasm was horrible. Feeling a vine come up to teasingly brush her sopping wet pussy to drink up her pussy juice, all done gently enough that she was never allowed to be pushed over the edge into an orgasm, was the final nail in the coffin to push the tickling from harsh to truly torturous. Her chest and face ached trying to push out the hardest laughter her lungs were capable of producing. She desperately struggled as much as she could to escape. Nothing she did could stop her from being slowly lowered by the tentacles into one of the waiting pods below her. Her kimono was finally fully pulled off by the tentacles and casually tossed onto the floor. With her tickling victim being dragged out of her reach, Cirrus was picking up all of Itsuko's discarded clothes and stashing them behind the counter.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe," she heard Cirrus shout over her peals of laughter. "It's not like it's gonna digest you or anything. It'll just sexually tickle you until it's drained you dry, then spit you back out again." Itsuko found that what awaited her inside the plant's mouth was somehow even worse than what she had already gone through. The plant walls contorted themselves so that the walls were barely centimeters away from her. The entire inside was covered in soft feelers. The cruel tickling from the tentacles continued, causing her to shriek and squirm. Her slightest movement made her bare flesh brush against the waiting feelers, which sensed the touch to begin wiggling. Each time that happened Itsuko would reflexively scream with laughter and writhe away, only to meet the same fate as another part of her body inevitably touched another set of feelers.

To cap it all off, the plant went all in on sexually tormenting her. Tentacles transformed to have suction cups at the ends attached to her nipples. They experimented with various levels of intensity and were soon manipulating Itsuko’s breasts with the perfect amount of pressure to send mind-numbing pleasure crashing into her brain. A pair of simulated tongues were brushing against her exposed clit and exploring inside of her pussy. The poor girl went from being kept on the verge of an orgasm to having so many in succession that she couldn't tell if she was cumming over and over again without pause in between or made to experience an extraordinarily long one, all while the tentacles and feelers continued to mercilessly abuse her ticklish body well past what her mind could withstand.

-----

Itsuko didn’t know how long the tickling plants tortured her. The only thing she was aware of inside the dark confines of her fibrous prison was the endless stimulation without even a second of rest. She’d been tickled to the point of exhaustion that she wasn’t able to squirm away from the feelers and tentacles or even laugh anymore. Sensing this, the plant had ceased its cruel game in favor of converging its feeler covered walls in on her from every direction at once. Itsuko was left feebly twitching and giggling, so tired that even having every ticklish spot on her body tickled simultaneously wasn’t able to provoke more of a reaction out of her anymore.

Eventually, one of the plant walls responsible for her continuing torment was roughly pulled away from her. A familiar brunette stood in front of her. A sword swung to cut away at the vines holding Itsuko in place and a pair of strong arms wrapped around her to carry her out. Several vines lashed out at Itsuko’s savior in an attempt to restrain her, only to be casually cut apart by swords floating around the woman before they got anywhere close to her without so much as a glance. Karya carried Itsuko out of the plant’s reach and laid her across the shop’s counter to rest.

“There, you saved her. Now let me go! Save me! SAVEHEHEAHHA MEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Itsuko wearily lifted her head to see a naked Cirrus lying on her side next to the mass of tickling plants, hands and feet bound with lengths of rope, have tentacles converge to begin tickling her all over. The fae woman screamed with forced mirth as the tips of the tentacles gently traced across her feet, thighs, sides, stomach, breasts, ribs, and underarms. Her ephemeral wings flailed wildly under the ticklish assault.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll save you as promised. Eventually. In a couple days,” Karya called out to her. The two women watched the owner of the tickling shop be dragged laughing and squealing into one of the myriad plant mouths until her screams were cut off by the thick walls closing around her. Karya turned back to give Itsuko an apologetic smile. “Sorry it took so long. You wouldn’t believe how many people I had to tickle torture just to get them to point me to this shop, and then that fae took a whole lot of punishment before she’d even confess to you coming in here. She wouldn’t tell me where you were until I threatened to feed her to her own tickling plants.”

“It’s fine,” Itsuko croaked. She lay still and let Karya wrap her in a blanket before lifting her in a bridal carry. “I just wanted to buy you a present…” Karya glanced at her in surprise.

“You went through all of this just to get me a present? Thank you, but next time just get me some flowers or something. They don’t…” The brunette trailed off with a glance back at the tickling plants. “They usually don’t try to kill you.”

An idea seemed to occur to Karya. She set Itsuko back down on the counter. The brunette held up the knife Itsuko had taken from her in front of the exhausted tickling slave. “By the way, I don’t mind you taking these, heavens know that I have enough that I don’t mind giving away a couple, but could you at least choose a better quality one? I’m pretty certain this is one of the worst blades I have. Stupid thing isn’t even enchanted.” The brunette warrior summoned another knife into her other hand and held it out for Itsuko to take.

Itsuko laboriously raised her tired arms to grab hold of it. Everything hurt. She’d been made to laugh and thrash for so long that her entire body felt like it was on fire. She certainly wasn’t looking forward to dealing with the muscle pains and cramps while she recovered from this tomorrow. Her goal for the day had been an abject failure, her attempts to get Karya a present had resulted in her needing to be saved and getting one instead. But she was so happy she felt like she could cry. It was the first real gift she’d ever gotten from the woman she loved. She clutched it to her chest as the brunette one again lifted her up to carry her back to the inn.

Continued in Part 7

Last edited:
As a fan of vine/plant tickling, I have no idea how I missed such a marvelous piece until now!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back