• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling involving our sons/daughters (18+)

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
So I have to ask. Someone who I won't name was talking to me in the chat room about tickling experiences and voluntarily stated telling me theirs. They started off by mentioning that they tickle their significant other then mentioned they have a 20 year old daughter who they claim likes tickling and proceeded to tell me a story about how they pinned their daughter down with her arms above her head and was tickling her silly.

Now im not posting this status to call anyone out or shame them. It's just that this came off as extremely creepy to me being that it was a parent and their daughter. Idk why. It's just the parent and son/daughter thing involving tickling has always rubbed me the wrong way, since tickling is more of a fetish/sexual thing for me. So im curious.

The purpose of this status is to see if im the fucking weirdo here. Like, are people okay with tickling and sharing their fetish with their sons/daughters or am I right in feeling creeped out by this? Please give me thoughts and opinions.

No, you're not wrong in feeling creeped out. Neither is the fetishist parent in tickling their child. What's wrong is the fetishist parent telling you their story without proper context and still expecting you to understand.

Another reason i avoid the chatroom some people will just randomly pm you and tell bizarre stories like that

Not wrong at all....whoever that is, is one sick MF in my opinion. If they didn't have a tickle fetish and it happened outside of this place, then that would be different and would be harmless. But since this is a fetish forum/community, that person has issues.

Back when the G+ tickling community was a thing you'd get stories like that all the time, but sometimes roles varied (Kid claiming their parents tickled them) and to this day some of the people I know from there still talk about it like it's a normal. For example I was telling one I don't get much real life tickling and they said 'Well just get your parents to tickle you' and then continuously kept asking if I'd done it yet for days on end, wanting to hear a story of it.

Speaking objectively, the concept of “right” and “wrong” are merely social constructs of society that was taught and continues to teach its people from a young age a similar set of values and beliefs. What you find as “creepy” is just an opinion based on generations of conditioning. There is, in fact, nothing “right,” “wrong,” or “creepy” about a sexual experience with ones daughter. There simply is the fact that it exists. That said, based on my social condition and personal value system, I thinks it’s creepy as fuck.

Unfortunately it seems like that’s some kind of semi?-common subfetish. I’m thinking it stems from being tickled as a kid or something. Once someone starts with those stories I just assume (hope) it’s fantasty based and not actually true for two reasons. 1. I can’t beleive they actually managed to find someone to have the sex with with. 2. I think (hope) anyone in this community who actually is a parent wouldn’t get their rocks off talking to strangers about tickling their kid, no matter what age. But yes. It is creepy and incestual. Stop talking to internet fetish strangers about your kids.

For me tickling is sexual in nature I get real aroused and turned on when reading or talking about tickling or thanking about tickling women, when I see females being tickled or tickling females, but I found in my years that there are people that just like to tickle other people and it does not arouse them or is not sexual to them, I knew a couple that like to tickle their kids but there was no tying up to a bed there was just holding down with their hands and not once did they think anything sexual about it, but me on the other hand since its sexual in nature to me then I don't tickle kids but I really love tickling grown-up women.

For me, this is one with two ends of the range, and all kinds of continuum.

So yes, for some tickling their kids is just fun, and especially when it involves a toddler or young child, it can be completely harmless, provided the vibe remains fun and the tickling itself lasts for a number of seconds rather than minutes. I've seen toddlers ask to be tickled, and truly seem to like it.

We can also all imagine a scenario where it would clearly be sexual abuse and incestuous.

But it's the vast gray area in-between, where intelligent people might disagree about whether a particular scenario is inappropriate, that I think is the most controversial. Gray area in this context, by definition, means that something really can be a little inappropriate, but not that bad. Something else can be a little more inappropriate, but still not horrible. Etc.

This kind of thinking, however, is heretical to mainstream culture, where we seek to neatly categorize everything as binary: black or white, abuse or fine, deplorable or nothing to see here. Turns out though, life actually isn't like that.

Last edited:
It's all about the context. When a sexual component is involved, it's different than when it's play, and the interpretation of the person listening will be affected. One poster here was in a different thread, and mentioned that kissing her boyfriend wasn't the same as kissing her grandmother. I'd figure that assessment is somewhat comparable here.

Personally, I'd consider that incident with sexual content included was pretty fucked up. Put it in a play, mischief, or other nonsexual content, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

So yeah, it's both wrong and creepy. I really feel dirty that I have just shared this with all of you because recanting this made me relive this whole incident. :sowrong:

There's no shame in things inappropriate things adults did to you when you were a child.
"We're as sick as our secrets" is so true. Lose the secrets and you lose the shame.

I've only recently come to full understanding with some of the things that were done to me as a kid, and my biggest regret is taking too long to face them. So, good for you.

Just out of curiosity, would someone feel the same about the parent/adult child scenario as they would if there were grandparents or uncle/aunt involved instead? You could even stretch it out to siblings, but the thread wasn't started to include that.

The subject of family tickling has been discussed before, with varying reactions. It doesn't surprise me to see the same here.

I get creeped out whenever people talk about family situations or experiences from before they were 18 and for some reason there are a ton of people way too excited to ask about that kinda shit or share their weird incestuous or kiddie diddling stories.

Last edited:
I can understand the feeling on unease you felt, but one thing to keep in mind is even to a fetishist, tickling is not always a sexual thing. Like kissing it has different contexts, if you've ever tickled a baby or an animal by poking it I'm sure you didn't get off on it.

There's no shame in things inappropriate things adults did to you when you were a child.
"We're as sick as our secrets" is so true. Lose the secrets and you lose the shame.

I've only recently come to full understanding with some of the things that were done to me as a kid, and my biggest regret is taking too long to face them. So, good for you.

Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

I get creeped out whenever people talk about family situations or experiences from before they were 18 and for some reason there are a ton of people way too excited to ask about that kinda shit or share their weird incestuous or kiddie diddling stories.

I only brought up what happened to me to shed some light on how the original post can affect someone. I apologize if my reply creeped you out. For whatever it's worth, I would've NEVER started a thread in this forum sharing what happened to me in the home. Believe me when I says this, had this topic not came up, I would've never said a thing about it and taken it to the grave with me.

I can understand the feeling on unease you felt, but one thing to keep in mind is even to a fetishist, tickling is not always a sexual thing. Like kissing it has different contexts, if you've ever tickled a baby or an animal by poking it I'm sure you didn't get off on it.

Very true.

Oh no, it's ok, I haven't read all the replies so I didn't get creeped out and people can share whatever they want here, I just get uncomfortable when someone in PM is really pushy about talking about that stuff after I say I don't wanna. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel my comment was directed at them. :)

Oh no, it's ok, I haven't read all the replies so I didn't get creeped out and people can share whatever they want here, I just get uncomfortable when someone in PM is really pushy about talking about that stuff after I say I don't wanna. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel my comment was directed at them. :)

Oh, okay. Most definitely! I would be extremely uncomfortable someone sharing those things with me through private message. In your case, it sounds like they're either bragging about it or fantasizing about it. Anyone that does that needs help. For the most of us, whether we hear it or been through the same or similar ordeal, we find it very disturbing and unsettling.

First of all, I would be highly suspicious of anyone telling me a story like that. It sounds like someone trying to hoist their fantasy on an unsuspecting victim by trying to pass it off as real.

Second of all, I call bullshit on anyone who says they're here due to a non-sexual interest in tickling. I honestly don't think there's any such thing. What we talk about here is erotic, in my opinion, and nothing besides.

With that said, I've always believed that one is free to think about any damn thing they want. It's what we do that counts. I also think we all have the right to set whatever limits work for us. I mean, did you really think the consensus to your question would be to just relax and stop being so prudish? If the person who told you this story is really holding his daughter down and tickling her, and getting aroused by it, then I would be surprised if you didn't find that creepy.

I just want to say that I've enjoyed most of the comments so far.

Being on your side about what you said, don’t you find this age of 18 just a number that the society agreed to take as a level of adolescence?
I know these are rules by which we all play. However, it’s such an artificial number actually. Nothing about biology in it. I just see nothing but hypocrisy when some “adult” is blamed for the interest in a 17 y.o. person. Either hypocrisy or simple numerology. Creepiness isn’t about numbers. It’s about more qualitative things.
Anyway there’s nothing anyone can do about it which is silly.

I respect these silly rules, and no matter how silly they are I’m complying with them fully.
Happy tickles.

Being on your side about what you said, don’t you find this age of 18 just a number that the society agreed to take as a level of adolescence?
I know these are rules by which we all play. However, it’s such an artificial number actually. Nothing about biology in it. I just see nothing but hypocrisy when some “adult” is blamed for the interest in a 17 y.o. person. Either hypocrisy or simple numerology. Creepiness isn’t about numbers. It’s about more qualitative things.
Anyway there’s nothing anyone can do about it which is silly.

I respect these silly rules, and no matter how silly they are I’m complying with them fully.
Happy tickles.

That's a line I'm not tryna walk especially on a kink site.

Yes, I would find that creepy. If my own family tried to tickle me, it would make me feel sick and uncomfortable. I really don't tickle my own kids, which is kind of a shame that I can't play with them in that normal, vanilla way. But they have other family members for that so they're not missing out.

It is creepy.
Imagine this... You just tickled your wife, you cummed a few times while doing that or got turned on from the tickling and had sex with her and then you took a shower and did what? Tickled your kids? THAT WOULD BE JUST SICK!
I don't have kids, but If I do have them one day, I imagine that I would never tickle them. It's just... How can you separate your fetish from something playful like tickling your kids? I don't know. Maybe parents can do that...

Can we stop with this PC liberal Bull---t. You cant do this you cant do that. Look I was tickled out of my mind as a kid and I loved every minute of it by my female babysitters, aunts, female cousins and all of my girlfriends. I was highly ticklish and they took advantage of it. Its normal. Get over it.

Can we stop with this PC liberal Bull---t. You cant do this you cant do that. Look I was tickled out of my mind as a kid and I loved every minute of it by my female babysitters, aunts, female cousins and all of my girlfriends. I was highly ticklish and they took advantage of it. Its normal. Get over it.

There are just some pedophiles on this site that would love to read threads like this. If that doesn't bother you, that's fine, but I think you can understand why others might be a bit uneasy about that idea.

It's not necessarily the stories themselves that are wrong (most are innocent) but the site we are on in which people feel the need to share / request stories - gives it a curious context.

Like i said im sick of this screwed PC world, where they take kids away from parents for the smallest things. Im glad at least most of my life I didn't have to deal with this crap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back