• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I might need your help" MM/Milf Nylon Tickling

NickJ

TMF Expert
This happened a long time ago and is based on a very true incident. I was in my mid-20's and dating a girl who was finishing college. Her dad had left and she lived with her mom (Patty, the subject of this story), a sister and brother (Tim, who was 20 at the time).

Tim and I did not get along. I was the new male in his pride, and he did not like me. But we had one thing in common: we were both raised around women who had EXTREMELY ticklish feet. Every woman I met in his family was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. My family was the same (especially my Mom and her sisters). And looking back, we were both ticklers.

On this Friday night, I went to see my g/f but she was not home from school yet. Tim was there, as was Patty. Patty: late 40's, 5'6, size 8 feet, curvy hips, curly auburn hair. Great personality...always talking, a little bossy, and on this night throw in a little cocky. She almost always wore a dress/skirt to work, and left her tan pantyhose on after she changed into her sweatshirt and jeans. She looked a bit like a younger/slimmer version of Charlotte Rae from "Facts of Life". Oh...and she was never afraid to talk about sex, touch you, or ask you how her boobs looked. A major flirt.

I did not realize it but I had walked into the middle of an argument between Patty and her son Tim. Patty was dating someone new. Tim didn't like it, and let her know (the one thing Tim hated more than his sister's boyfriend would be his Mom's boyfriend). As I entered I knew there was trouble as I heard her tell him to worry about his own love life (of which he had 0) and not hers. She was happy to see me as that ended the argument, but Tim was angry. I was happy, as always, to see her stockinged feet (I had tickled them once before).

Now...morphing into third person... :

Nick entered the house, ending an argument between Tim and his mother. Tim was finishing dishes as Patty grabbed the remote and sat/stretched herself across the living room couch, her pantyhosed feet up on a pillow. Nick sat down on a recliner on the other side of the room. He could feel the tension in the room, and hoped his g/f would arrive soon. Normally, Tim would retire to his own room, but tonight he still wanted to fight. He walked into the living room, then went and whispered to Nick "I might need your help". Nick was confused as Tim went and sat on the couch, near his mother's propped up feet. They all appeared to focus on the TV, but soon Nick heard Patty say:

"Hey!"

A few seconds later..."Hey! HA HA Stop it you brat! HA HA HEY!"

Nick couldn't believe his eyes. Tim was teasing his mom's feet with one pointed index finger. He stroked once, then again. Patty broke into a huge smile, protested, then put her feet flat on the floor.

She looked at Tim, "What am I going to do with you tonight!?!?"

Tim: "How about listening to me for once in your life?"

"The case is closed!"

"Not until I get my point across," and as he said that, Tim reached down and grabbed his mother's left ankle, pulled her foot up, and tried to tickle her. Patty was VERY ticklish, and did NOT want to be tickled.

"Hey! HAHAHAHA STAHHP STOP IT! TIMOTHY! STOP IT! HAHAHAHA! ENOUGH!"

Patty was pulling and kicking for all she was worth. Tim had his hands full. She kicked her way off the couch but free from Tim's grasp. As she sat on the floor in front of the couch Tim reached for her ankle again. Patty was close to slapping and kicking her way free when she felt someone grab her other leg.

Uh-Oh. Big Trouble.

Nick had surprised her by quietly but quickly lifting her leg and sitting down on the couch. He now had her right foot, and Tim was securing her left. Patty was now on her back looking up as two serious ticklers each had control of a nylon covered foot.

Nick said "You two can't have all the fun" as he pinned her calf between his knees, grabbed her ankle from under the heal, and started tickling her tan-stockinged sole with his fingernails. Patty went from zero-sixty in no time.

"WHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STAHHHPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tim chose to cross his leg over her trapped calf (mindful he had a hard time holding her before), and the first thing his fingertips touched were her toes...

"AYYYYYYEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

So the scene was this...the two guys on the couch together, each with a trapped stocking foot. From this position, she could not put up any fight. The men were stopping and starting a bit, letting her breath, but each locked in his own personal trapped ticklish foot, and focused in on how hard he could make her laugh.

Patty, tears in her eyes, would feebly reach up, and then pound on the floor, then reach up again. She had a "Whoop Whoop" laugh when she was really getting it good.

"WHOOOOP WHOOOOHOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Her laugh was somehow getting louder. The guys were tickling all over her feet; each section of her foot was as ticklish as the next; the sides, the tops, the toes, the arches, all made her laugh.

"STAAAAHP PLEASE STAHHP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"...

Then she got lucky...she started to cough and choke a bit between guffaws, and that snapped the men out of it.

Tim...realized that he crossed the line, and quickly retreated to his room. Nick sat there and realized...uh ohh.... that he was as hard as a rock. He hoped that his jeans would hide his erection.

Patty lay on the floor, a panting, crying mess. Her feet were flat on the floor, her hand on her head as she tried to regain her composure.

"That...was not fair."

Nick was feeling a bit bad about it. "I'm sorry. I guess we got carried away."

"I'll say."

Patty then looked at him, and her eyes widened a bit. Nick's eyes then widened as she lifted her foot and started moving it towards him.

"Hey, what's with this?" She said as she poked his erection with her nyloned toe.

Nick recoiled and grabbed her ankle, but was half in shock. Finally he let go and made his was to the bathroom....

Last edited:
Great story Nick, there’s always something enjoyable about tickling mature nylon soles into a frenzy, isn’t there? I’d like to hear more about the first time you tickled Patty, if you get time.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great take! Always enjoy a tickling, especially when it’s tagteamed (so there’s really no chance of escape). &#55357;&#56840;

Thank you for the kind words, especially from those of you that contributed so much great stuff. JohnJo, I will have a picture or two up shortly. And Smash, that story is in here somewhere...I will have to find the link for you. CHEERS to all. Nick

Loved the story! I can picture myself doing the same thing! Lol. Now we need to hear some stories about your girlfriend at the time and her sister!

Great story. I would love to hear about the first time you tickled her.

Hey...since you asked so nicely...I found this story that I wrote a LONNNNNG time ago. I actually contributed it to one of SMASHTV's threads. Here ya go...the first time I tickled this Milf...

Girlfriend's Mom...

I dated a very ticklish girl once, and it ran in the family. I always wanted to try to get her mom, and one day the opportunity presented itself. Her (divorced) mom, "Pat", always wore dark tan pantyhose, a fav of mine. At the time, she was in her mid-to late 40's, with curly red hair and a great laugh. She was about 5'6, and prob 5-10 lbs. too plump. She had nice, wide size 8 feet. When she was relaxing, she usually wore jeans, but for some reason, on this day she wore a skirt. Anyway...

It was a nice saturday afternoon, and we were sitting out back on the covered patio: my g/f and her grandmother were in sitting in folding chairs, and "Pat" was reclining in the padded lounge chair. I was working part-time at a night club, and around 5pm I announced that I had to leave. Pat, half-sarcastic and half-flirting, started in on me with "Please don't go, parting is such sweet sorrow...etc., etc.".

So...(my mind focused on trying to tickle her)..I said "why don't you come with me?" and I reached for her arm like I was going to help her up, but instead of just grabbing her wrist, I also grabbed her left ankle, with part of my hand on her shoe. She was wearing a button down blouse and very worn loafers/flats to go with her skirt and tan pantyhose. I stood above her holding her wrist and her ankle and asked "are you coming?". Whe she said that she couldn't, I released my grip on both, but when she pulled her foot away, I held onto her shoe, pulling it off.

She pulled her foot back. "Hey, what are you doing with my shoe?"
"I need something to remember you by," I replied sarcastically. I was staring at her pantyhosed left foot.
"Give it back!"
"Okay, Cinderella..."
She took the bait. She extended her leg towards me. I held the shoe in my left hand, but I held it with my pinky and ring fingers. I grabbed her ankle with my right hand, and made like I was putting her shoe back on, but instead I pressed her ankle against my body and tickled her wide, arched foot with my two free fingers. She immediately exploded with her great laugh. Her right leg started kicking up and down, and she started bucking as she laughed. I even remember her realizing her skirt was riding up, and pushing it down. The best part was, she couldn't reach me as she laughed, and she had absolutley no leg strentgh, so she couldn't pull away. I dropped the shoe and tickled with all four fingers, and she laughed even more. As my girlfriend and her grandmother were watching, they actually laughed along with "Pat".

I stopped, but much sooner than I wanted to. If we hade been alone, I would have been able to grab her other foot and....anyway...I handed Pat her shoe as she sat there heaving, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. I waited, but she wasn't mad. After she caught her breath and put her shoe on, she said "that goes right through me!", and left it at that. The grandmother asked my g/f "are your feet like that, too? She rolled her eyes as she smiled and nodded...but that's a story for another day...

Great stories mate. Thanks for sharing! I too love tickling nature nylon feet!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back