• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vamp Records #7: (Patreon Exclusive Early Access Comic) *New 3/25/19

MTJpub

Verified
Vamp Records #7: Sorority House Shenanigans
A Patreon Exclusive Early Access Comic Serial!

attachment.php

Crystal is in a full-blown crisis!

She is full-on girl-crushing on Val in the worst possible way. Every chance she gets she has to TICKLE her and TICKLE HER!

And now her secret is at risk of being EXPOSED!

Val has shown up at Crystal’s SORORITY HOUSE to drop off a Vamp Records order, and her sardonic quips have roused the ire of the preppy blonde giggly sisters. And what do they decide to do to her?

TOTALLY. THEY’RE GONNA TICKLE TORTURE HER!

And with Crystal forced to publicly join in, she might well betray her deepest darkest secret.

Grab your pogo-ball, and hyper-color shirt.

Get out your walkman and your jean-jacket.

And welcome back….to VAMP RECORDS!

VR07_Cover.jpg

Item Features

• 12 Amazingly SEXY Tickling Pages + Cover!(1 new page per month)
• Tons of Super Erotic Tickling Panels!
• Bare Foot Tickles and Ultra Hot Toe Tickles!
• Sorority House Tickle TORTURE!
• Spread Eagle Teasing Tickles!
• Naughty Topless Breast, and Upper Body Tickles!
• Created and Illustrated by Bandito!
• Patreon Exclusive Early Access!

NOW AVAILABLE AT MTJpub.com!

Last edited:
Bandito,

So Rearte is no longer illustrating this series?

Poor Val, always get´s in trouble. :-D

Right??? I feel the same way. Heh. Thanks for the kind comment, mate. I'm looking forward to putting Val in some reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal trouble in this issue too. ;o)

New artist!?

Not new, per se....but different. ;o)

Bandito,

So Rearte is no longer illustrating this series?

Hey again, buddy. Thanks for asking. That is actually correct. Rearte is no longer illustrating VAMP RECORDS. Since I want the series to survive and feel like Val's story with Crystal is far from over, I have taken over the series for the time being as the artist and (still) writer for the series. I remember tat you were a big fan of Rearte, so I can certainly understand if this comes as a shock. These things happen in the art world. I hope we can continue to count on your support as we fight to keep the series thriving (and surviving). And I hope we can surprise and delight you with this issue.

-----------------------------------

Cheers all - and thanks always for the support,

B

Last edited:
For non patreon members you will release this issue after 12 months right?

For non patreon members you will release this issue after 12 months right?

What Jim said. ;o)

Although....full disclosure...the folks on Patreon might get a very naughty pin up or two with Val in it that doesn't make it into an MTJ publication. We have to keep things interesting for our delightful patreon peeps. Thanks for all your awesome support, good buddy!

B

What Jim said. ;o)

Although....full disclosure...the folks on Patreon might get a very naughty pin up or two with Val in it that doesn't make it into an MTJ publication. We have to keep things interesting for our delightful patreon peeps. Thanks for all your awesome support, good buddy!

B

Stop tempting me! Haha :-D

Why wait a whole year to get this gem? I love the Patreon membership and can attest that page one with Crystal writing in a diary was still super hot.

Why wait a whole year to get this gem? I love the Patreon membership and can attest that page one with Crystal writing in a diary was still super hot.

100% agree. Joined the Patreon yesterday. Could not resist the temtation. The 1st page is fire! :-D

*blink* *blink* O..M..G..! Deet!!!!!!! Since when did you become a mod? I have noted that you are the great keeper of the "list", LOL, which means... your tickle horizon would be beyond leaps and bounds!!!

Now on to topic: I am loving the two awesome focal points in your teasers. I'd say, WOW!!!!! :rockon:

Stop tempting me! Haha :-D

Now why on earth would we do that? Tempting is almost as fun as tickling! Ha ha ha.

Thanks so much for the awesome shout out, good buddy! We're definitely trying to give folks like you quite the sexy show on Patreon. I'm really glad that it seems to be knocking your socks off. I hope we can continue to delight with the Joey Lynx comic, the Great Tickle Mystery comic, and of course the Vamp Records comic...and all those cool little sneak peeks and WIPs. Trust me when I say that all three of those ongoing monthly comics are going to just get hotter and more erotic and much much....naughtier. ;o)

IE: the topless Val tickling, and bare sole tickle torture on page 1 is literally just the beginning. XD

Thanks again for your super kind and generous support.

100% agree. Joined the Patreon yesterday. Could not resist the temtation. The 1st page is fire! :-D

YAAAAAAAY! Welcome to the Bandito Corporation. ;o) Truly appreciate your awesome support! I hope all the super sexy tickling content made it worth while. And I hope we can continue to tempt and tantalize. If you think page 1 is on fire....wait until you see page 2....and 3....well, you get the idea. XDDD

Thanks again for the trust, and for the support.

-------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you that haven't checked out the Patreon page yet - it might be worth a gander. Please consider supporting our tickling art creations on Patreon*https://www.patreon.com/BanditoCorporation/overview

You all are wonderful.

More to come soon. And it'll be coming...pretty hard.

B

*blink* *blink* O..M..G..! Deet!!!!!!! Since when did you become a mod? I have noted that you are the great keeper of the "list", LOL, which means... your tickle horizon would be beyond leaps and bounds!!!

Now on to topic: I am loving the two awesome focal points in your teasers. I'd say, WOW!!!!! :rockon:

Wow...Bohy...we were both posting at the exact same time. YAY!

And the only list you have to worry about is the one you're currently at the top of...tickle torture wise. XDDDDD

Your support is always more appreciated than I can put into words. You're magnificent. We adore you. Thank you for being the most outgoing, special, spectacular, warm, and possibly ridiculously ticklish stakeholder in the MTJ empire. LMAO.

We love you, Bohy,

B

@The Bandito: You´re welcome. And by the way, the Pepper Parker #2 teaser looks very yummy. I hope Pepper will run into Nadia again and perhaps get some revenge tickling. Or Nadia gets Pepper again. I´m fine with both. Hehehe

@The Bandito: You´re welcome. And by the way, the Pepper Parker #2 teaser looks very yummy. I hope Pepper will run into Nadia again and perhaps get some revenge tickling. Or Nadia gets Pepper again. I´m fine with both. Hehehe

Your timing is outstanding! First of all - thank you for the very kind words about THE SECRET HYSTERIA OF PEPPER PARKER 2, and the sneak peeks you've already seen on Patreon! YAY! Secondly - although Nadia herself does not appear in issue #2 (a whole different gaggle of tickly vixens makes their debut in issue #2)...but I can virtually guarantee you will see Nadia and her wicked tickling ways appear again in the PEPPER PARKER universe before you know it.

Many thanks again for both your kind support, and also your literal support through MTJ and Patreon!

You are greatly greatly appreciated.

More to come soon,

The Deetz

Your timing is outstanding! First of all - thank you for the very kind words about THE SECRET HYSTERIA OF PEPPER PARKER 2, and the sneak peeks you've already seen on Patreon! YAY! Secondly - although Nadia herself does not appear in issue #2 (a whole different gaggle of tickly vixens makes their debut in issue #2)...but I can virtually guarantee you will see Nadia and her wicked tickling ways appear again in the PEPPER PARKER universe before you know it.

Many thanks again for both your kind support, and also your literal support through MTJ and Patreon!

You are greatly greatly appreciated.

More to come soon,

The Deetz

That´s all I needed to know! I looking forward to Nadias return. I love her wicked tickling ways, hihi.

That´s all I needed to know! I looking forward to Nadias return. I love her wicked tickling ways, hihi.

Then I think you'll also like the new girls as well. They definitely will have Pepper Parker in quite the state of Hysteria. ;o)

Thanks again for the very awesome support,

B

Then I think you'll also like the new girls as well. They definitely will have Pepper Parker in quite the state of Hysteria. ;o)

Thanks again for the very awesome support,

B

Oh oh, this doesn´t sound good for Pepper. LOL

I hope I don't piss people off with this statement and I apologize to Bandito in advance as I think this might ruffle his feathers but I'm gonna be honest, I'm let down and disappointed at this part of the Vamp Records series.

The story is great, the plot is excellent, but the artwork I feel is substandard. The body proportions are way off and almost cartoonish. The fact that this part in the series is when Crystal reveals her lesbian crush for Val is enjoyable but the low level of art prevents me from getting any enjoyment out of it.

My apologies to Bandito and MTJ but I feel honesty is better than a lie.

I hope I don't piss people off with this statement and I apologize to Bandito in advance as I think this might ruffle his feathers but I'm gonna be honest, I'm let down and disappointed at this part of the Vamp Records series.

The story is great, the plot is excellent, but the artwork I feel is substandard. The body proportions are way off and almost cartoonish. The fact that this part in the series is when Crystal reveals her lesbian crush for Val is enjoyable but the low level of art prevents me from getting any enjoyment out of it.

My apologies to Bandito and MTJ but I feel honesty is better than a lie.

Honesty is always better than a lie. ;o)

Which honestly might sound weird coming from a Bandito. :p

No offense taken, buddy. In fact, what you're describing is not an art quality issue. You may think it is. And that's cool. But it isn't. It is a style preference. You like Rearte's art style more than you like mine. I get it. You prefer a more realistic comic style. My style is very cartoony and very inspired by the Loony Tunes/Warner Brothers/Bruce Timm/Disney style more than the traditional comic book style. I love that shit. And that is how I choose to represent this genre.

You probably don't realize this...but that's why most folks create tickling art. Because they love it. Not because it's profitable. But because they enjoy creating it. I don't claim to be the most skilled artist in the genre. Not by a long shot. But to clarify...when you critique an artist's skills when you really just mean that you prefer a different style it makes you sound confused more than it makes you sound offensive. If you don't like a style then you don't like a style. To confuse style with skill is a very common rookie mistake. When you comment in the future your comments will probably be even better received when you approach those nuances in the right way. As you said...not trying to 'ruffle your feathers'. Just trying to help. ;o)

Thanks also for the support on the writing, story and plot. That's super high praise! Especially since only one page has been released so far. We must have nailed it. XD

Your comments, feedback and support are always appreciated. And so is your constructive critique. Especially when you understand what you are critiquing. We all like what we all like, brother. Show support for the styles you like. And the styles you don't...maybe don't tell them they're substandard or low level...maybe just realize that there are a lot of differing approaches to this genre (and to art in general). And just because you don't happen to like it doesn't mean that other's do not. It'll make you seem like a much more enthusiastic, well-spoken, and intelligent tickling art aficionado. Does that make sense?

Lots more to come soon...some of which will be cartoony.....because that's how I roll, muthafuckas. Ha ha ha ;o)

Thanks to all of you for all the support,

The Deeto

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back