• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strategies to get people to take their shoes off for a peek

nylonmaniac

Hey everyone,

I work in a really easy going office. Nobody gets offended much here. Many of the ladies here have really sexy feet. My boss especially. And over the last few years she’s gotten really comfortable and almost flirty around me. Today she was wearing nice slacks and high heels for a meeting she had to go to and I could tell she was wearing some sort of nylons. I kept trying to strike up conversations with her so I could get a peek. This made me think: does anyone have any good strategies to get someone to take their shoe off so you can get a peek at their foot? I kept telling her how tall she looked in heels (she’s short), trying to get her to take one off to show the difference.

Would love to hear people’s thoughts on this!

Thanks,
Nylonmaniac

You’re going down a very dangerous path here, in my opinion. Keep pushing it, and it’s only going to end one way: with her becoming uncomfortable and possibly worse. I’d be taking some large steps backwards and calling a halt to it immediately.

Warmer weather is on the way so you may get lucky without saying anything inappropriate.

You’re going down a very dangerous path here, in my opinion. Keep pushing it, and it’s only going to end one way: with her becoming uncomfortable and possibly worse. I’d be taking some large steps backwards and calling a halt to it immediately.

Yeahhhh...pretty much this. If you care about your job or, really, your reputation in general, I'd throttle back. There are no strategies outside of a terrible rom-com that don't have real world consequences.

I agree with pretty much every reply here. The one thing you have to ask yourself is, what would you gain by it? Its not really worth it in my opinion.

However, a suggestion from stuff i've noticed in the last few years...get connected with her on a social media of some sort. Gals are always showing off their feet at some point on there for some reason. I've seen it time and time again. That would be the safest way and best chance without putting yourself in harm's way if you REALLY feel the need to see her feet.

I completely agree. It's best for everyone if you don't push it.

I wouldn't touch that one with a barge pole. Speaking from personal experience, and this wasn't anything tickling or foot fetish related, I had a couple of women flirt with me in the workplace. One of them had a nice smelling perfume on and I made the comment that I found the perfume "enchanting". All the sudden her facial expression and the tone in her voice changed and she said "Watch it bud! I could report you for sexual harassment!"

And that was over a mere compliment. If it ever leaked out that you have a fetish for tickling and feet in the workplace, that would be 100 times worse than what I encountered.

I'm with everyone else on this issue. I would avoid that one like the bubonic plague.

While I’m always intrigued by shoeless women in the workplace (I have a few of them to appreciate myself), you’re best off not pushing it. It’ll probably only lead to disaster for you, so let the shoes come off of their own accord.

To answer the actual question though, in my teenage years I was able to persuade teachers and friend’s mothers to kick off their heels under the pretence of measuring them for a science experiment. I probably got about seven or eight different women to be measured while standing there in stocking feet (my preference). Nobody questioned it, but I stopped when a teacher said no as I realised I was pushing my luck.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back