• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - UPDATE - Sweetheart Candie in NYLONS

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello folks, I would like to thank everyone for the amazing popularity of my latest clip...BFD series: The ticklish Cheerleaders. I have had many of you asking me about the clip or thanking me for making it LOL....thanks guys. It's a great clip and I really hope that everyone who purchased it, loved it.

You can purchase the clip or any of my clips by following this link:

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cide63cabd3a0cab19a41487cca40

Warning: Extreme sweetness and amazing musical laughter

As you guys all know, Candie is one of my absolute favorite here at Laughs for Life, that's why i'm sad to say that she won't be available for a little while, so catch her last clip, this one, you won't disappointed.

Candie has been here before, but she has never tried Nylons, neither have I might I add. It was absolutely crazy how more ticklish it made her, but that for the feet portion of the clip...here's the upper body description.

Upper body

It was a little while since I had last seen her and I make mention of that at the very beginning of the clip...telling her that I missed her amazing laughter. So here we go, starting of with her ribs and armpits with a few moments at her knees. Candie is wearing an amazing all black skirt and top with all black nylons with about 20 pounds less on her since she has been training lately...so I told her I would work on her abs and I really did, Candie went for one heck of a tickle ride. I teased her on many occasions but she kept being lost in laughter world...amazing scene. 10 Minutes

Feet in Nylons

It's now time to test the sensitivity associated with the Nylons and Candie absolutely lost it. She stuck in my stocks without the toe tied and she's laughing from the very start. I then proceed to set her up in the toe ties and from there it gets even worse has I pull out all the tools to make sure she sings in laughs the entire time, which does propitiously. 8 Minutes

Bare feet in stocks

By the time the Nylons are removed and Candie's sexy size 9.5 are exposed the poor blond had just about enough, she was a sweaty mess, her voices was shaky and her laughs we're going a little into breathless mode...but I wasn't done...it was more tools and baby oil time and Candie got introduced to the animal hair brush and she totally freaked out bursting in huge chaotic laughter.

This clip is an absolute GEM and one of my personal favorites here at Laugh for Life. If this is Candie's good bye....she won't be forgotten!!!

You can purchase the clip or any of my clips by following this link:

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cide63cabd3a0cab19a41487cca40

Attachments

• Sweetheart Candie in Nylons.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • DSC02537.JPG
    DSC02537.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC02534.JPG
    DSC02534.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC02529.JPG
    DSC02529.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02523.JPG
    DSC02523.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 177
She's such a cutie. What was more ticklish for her, the nylons or bare feet?

She's such a cutie. What was more ticklish for her, the nylons or bare feet?

Candie has zero resistance...I would really say both...she's such a Gem, let me know if you purchase the clip my friend :)....I don't we spoke before, I'll send you a second clip of your choosing :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back