• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't post or stay logged in on my laptop.

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
On my phone I'm fine, but on my laptop suddenly I can't post. I log in, go to post, and it says I do not have "permission" and to refresh page and log in. So I do, and the same thing happens. I tried Google Chrome and Explorer, no effect.

If I have to tap out stuff with my thumb I might as well become a lurker.

First thought: be sure you are logging in at http://www.ticklingforum.com and not http://ticklingforum.com as this sometimes causes trouble.

Second thought: This can happen when the cookie (a little file on your computer with information about you and a particular site you have visited) that keeps you logged in stops working. Usually, switching browsers fixes it, so that part is unusual. You've probably already tried this, but I would recommend a good clearing of all cookies and temporary internet files for both browsers. If that does not work, try installing Opera or Vivaldi just to see if one of them (which you presumably do not have on your computer) works. If the new browser works and the others do not, you likely need to do a very thorough temporary internet files and cookie cleaning. If the new browser also does not work, it may be an issue with your internet connection. I seem to recall some time ago that we had folks whose ISPs cycled them through IP addresses (the set of numbers that tells the Internet how to find you) very quickly, and each time they got a new IP they dropped off.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back