• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #10: Oh Maggie MMMM/f [BRAND NEW!]

Been two years since I first read this, and I keep coming back to it. This is probably my favorite tickling story, period, and Maggie might just be my favorite 'lee as well. She feels like the most resourceful out of all the Mantis 'lees I've read, and it just struck me today that that's a little odd.

Spoilers for #5 of the new Tickle Tutor series ahead, if anyone hasn't read it (and if you haven't, it's fantastic too, go read it. You don't need to read the prior four to do so, although they're great too), as well as analysis of two stories

See, it's odd to me that Maggie feels the most resourceful because A) she doesn't actually accomplish anything in terms of regaining her freedom, and B) she basically just begs, pleads, and orders like a typical 'lee. Jai Lin, in Tickle Tutor 5, is able to free herself from a much, much more difficult situation through cunning and manipulation... yet to me, she doesn't feel as resourceful as Maggie does. So... why not? Why wouldn't the woman who accomplished her goal feel like the one who made better use of her available resources? I mean, Jai Lin definitely made great use of what she had: she got info from another captive, she worked with the head of the guards, and at the end she lined everything up perfectly to pull off her escape plan (I think, it's been a little while since I read the story)... which required excellent use of her available resources.
I think the reason it feels different to me is twofold: one, Jai Lin spent the story gaining more options and resources, while Maggie lost (apparent) means of escape over the course of her story: she unknowingly squanders her best bargaining chip, telling the boys' mother, just to get off the couch, her authority is ignored, the clothes shielding her sensitive body are slowly stripped away, the manhandling and bondage removes her ability to escape... eventually, her only option left is to trade sex for freedom. Even then, since the boys are noted to keep their word at the end by dressing her and driving her back, they probably would have let her go right after getting off, if not for the unknown-to-her factor of Chester's tastes. On the other hand, Jai Lin only got most of her resources through a chance opportunity - one she used incredibly well, but not something she could plan for. Additionally, I think the scale of the stories tilts things towards Maggie for me: she's stuck in a single barn with only four other people, and as such it feels like the only tools and strategies available to her are the ones she used. Jai Lin is in an entire compound, with many other people including dedicated guards, so while it's obviously a much steeper challenge for her to escape, it also feels like there's probably some things 'off-screen' that she just didn't notice or use.
Ultimately, I guess the two 'lees just feel like different kinds of smart: Maggie feels resourceful for using every possible tool and strategy available to her, even though she fails every time, while Jai Lin feels more daring and insightful because of how she plays almost everyone in the long term.
Again, both fantastic stories. Hopefully, this was at least encouraging for you Mantis; if the analysis is also helpful to you or others in writing stories going forward, even better!

Been two years since I first read this, and I keep coming back to it. This is probably my favorite tickling story, period, and Maggie might just be my favorite 'lee as well. She feels like the most resourceful out of all the Mantis 'lees I've read, and it just struck me today that that's a little odd.

Spoilers for #5 of the new Tickle Tutor series ahead, if anyone hasn't read it (and if you haven't, it's fantastic too, go read it. You don't need to read the prior four to do so, although they're great too), as well as analysis of two stories

See, it's odd to me that Maggie feels the most resourceful because A) she doesn't actually accomplish anything in terms of regaining her freedom, and B) she basically just begs, pleads, and orders like a typical 'lee. Jai Lin, in Tickle Tutor 5, is able to free herself from a much, much more difficult situation through cunning and manipulation... yet to me, she doesn't feel as resourceful as Maggie does. So... why not? Why wouldn't the woman who accomplished her goal feel like the one who made better use of her available resources? I mean, Jai Lin definitely made great use of what she had: she got info from another captive, she worked with the head of the guards, and at the end she lined everything up perfectly to pull off her escape plan (I think, it's been a little while since I read the story)... which required excellent use of her available resources.
I think the reason it feels different to me is twofold: one, Jai Lin spent the story gaining more options and resources, while Maggie lost (apparent) means of escape over the course of her story: she unknowingly squanders her best bargaining chip, telling the boys' mother, just to get off the couch, her authority is ignored, the clothes shielding her sensitive body are slowly stripped away, the manhandling and bondage removes her ability to escape... eventually, her only option left is to trade sex for freedom. Even then, since the boys are noted to keep their word at the end by dressing her and driving her back, they probably would have let her go right after getting off, if not for the unknown-to-her factor of Chester's tastes. On the other hand, Jai Lin only got most of her resources through a chance opportunity - one she used incredibly well, but not something she could plan for. Additionally, I think the scale of the stories tilts things towards Maggie for me: she's stuck in a single barn with only four other people, and as such it feels like the only tools and strategies available to her are the ones she used. Jai Lin is in an entire compound, with many other people including dedicated guards, so while it's obviously a much steeper challenge for her to escape, it also feels like there's probably some things 'off-screen' that she just didn't notice or use.
Ultimately, I guess the two 'lees just feel like different kinds of smart: Maggie feels resourceful for using every possible tool and strategy available to her, even though she fails every time, while Jai Lin feels more daring and insightful because of how she plays almost everyone in the long term.
Again, both fantastic stories. Hopefully, this was at least encouraging for you Mantis; if the analysis is also helpful to you or others in writing stories going forward, even better!

Wow! Thanks ticklefanatic! :D It's not often someone shares such detailed thoughts on my work, but it's always GREATLY appreciated when it does happen.

Incredibly fascinating topic! I think it begs the question; What do you think the outcome might be if Jai Lin and Maggie's roles were switched? I'm hesitant to offer too much on the idea because I don't want to alter your (or anyone else's!) interpretation of the stories and characters, so I'll just add a tiny thought. While both characters are very resourceful, as you point out so well, I think where Maggie and Jai Lin probably differ to a significant degree is their individual senses of morals and ethics. How far one is willing to go -and how much of a price they are willing to pay- to achieve their goals could be the difference between success and failure. Something to ponder!

Thanks again, ticklefanatic! It's always such a thrill to read more in-depth thoughts on tickle fiction, and I really do appreciate you taking the time and effort to share your ideas (and kind words!) Very compelling discussion indeed!

All the best,

'Mantis :D

You're very welcome!

Hmmm, that's an interesting question. I think it's probably easier to answer what would happen to Maggie in Jai Lin's story: as you noted, a level of ruthlessness was necessary to escape, so Maggie probably wouldn't have been able to get away from the compound without outside intervention. However, she probably wouldn't be singled out for punishment as much as Jai Lin was, since English is her first language and she doesn't have a pre-established reputation from her schooling, so she would have been a bit more comfortable there (not a lot, mind you- tickle torture is still tickle torture, after all).

It's harder to say how Jai Lin would have done in Maggie's story; I think it comes down to whether the boys went as far as they did because Maggie threatened to tell their mothers, or despite Maggie's threat. In the former case, Jai Lin doesn't know their mothers and thus probably wouldn't have made the threat, so they would have just tickled her on the couch until they got bored and then let her go. But, given that they were established by Dean's story to appreciate mixing tickling with sex, I think it's more likely that the threat was just an excuse to go further. In this case, whether Jai Lin could get out comes down to whether there's anything she would be willing to use that Maggie wouldn't (perhaps a hammer from the smithy? It seems reasonable to assume there would be one, since the workshop seemed to be fully stocked) and whether she could have gotten to it before being tied up... which further depends on whether the boys would have pursued a 'lee heading deeper into the barn with the same level of urgency as a 'lee going for the door. I can sort of see that happening, but it still seems unlikely, so... I'd give her a maybe one in three chance of escaping sooner than Maggie did. I guess she probably would have started offering sex before Maggie did too, but the boys mostly shrugged that off until they were good and ready, so I doubt that would have helped jai lin any

I had to comment, that was an amazing story!! I loved reading it! Poor Maggie though 😂

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back