• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another black eye for us!

This falls more in line with overt sexual assault than "us".

As ever, I refuse to let the brainless antics of one moron to enable people to label all tickle-lovers as perverts and creeps. Sure, every so often, something like this happens and it’s a ‘WTF?’ moment, but it’s one person. That’s all!

Nah, I've seen this headline many time on the internet and it's a joke. Or, at least it became a joke based on a real incident? Idk but in any case it's not a serious thing.

What is a black eye for us is when people refuse to stick within a lee's boundries. I think it is the number one reason people hate being tickled.

Its fake. Often times the same headline shows up with mugshots of different crazy looking people.

I refuse to let the brainless antics of one moron to enable people to label all tickle-lovers as perverts and creeps.

I think robmic's point is that a lot of people won't see it that way. There are some people that'll look at this one person and generalize thinking that all tickle lovers must be the same way. Obviously I don't agree and people that jump to those conclusions aren't thinking it all the way through but I see where the title of that article could be a black eye for us like he says.

I think robmic's point is that a lot of people won't see it that way. There are some people that'll look at this one person and generalize thinking that all tickle lovers must be the same way. Obviously I don't agree and people that jump to those conclusions aren't thinking it all the way through but I see where the title of that article could be a black eye for us like he says.

Well sir, you said it much better than I did. Thank you!

This is from 2 years ago.
The only way it's connected to this community is by people who are obsessively searching for any reference to tickling online.
No one else cares.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back