• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The overwhelming power of our shared interest

mk31762

TMF Poster
I read somewhere recently that people respond more powerfully and derive far more pleasure from fetishes than other people do from ordinary sexual pleasure. What I read might have even been directly related to tickling fetishes, but I can't remember.

I'm not sure how one would prove a theory like that, and I'm not sure if I can accurately compare the way I respond to tickling someone or watching someone get tickled to the way someone else responds to nudity, or oral sex, or any of the "vanilla" turn ons. I do know that my response to my fetishes is sometimes overwhelming. I would even use the words cosmic or transcendent. So much so -- and this may sound strange to some -- it has even caused me to take an interest in some Eastern erotic/spiritual practices as the feelings associated with my fetishes seem almost sacred to me -- something far beyond just getting off, or being turned on.

Just looking for any thoughts on this. I would love to hear from others who sometimes feel overpowered by their reactions.

I agree with this idea. I think there are a few factors at work which make the desire, and fulfillment thereof, a more powerful experience than something 'simply sexual'.

For one, I personally am of the belief that both nature and nurture play strong roles in the formation of a tickling fixation. I don't think the people who end up with the fetish acquire it randomly; I think factors psychological and social in the early years of one's life cause it to come about in a person. Just based off my own experiences and those of others I've known.
So: if we all have this extra compulsion based on psychological conditions not present in others, then stimulation of that compulsion will lead to a type of satisfaction not present in others, and lack of stimulation will lead to a type of craving perhaps not present in others, either.

On top of that, the nature of our compulsion is relatively unknown / taboo in current society. It's not something many of us feel comfortable openly discussing - for many of us, this extends even to our most intimate companions. It's something we tend to keep to ourselves, or else admit only in this anonymous forum.
So: keeping something secret makes it boil up. We're surrounded by a world that stokes our desires to act upon our compulsion, but rarely if ever actually do, out of fear of breaking social norms, being scorned, etc. Repression is a surefire way to make a desire more intense - just ask the Catholic church. This makes our cravings stronger, and in the instances where we are able to act on them, it makes the ecstatic satisfaction that much sweeter.

To some of us, tickling goes beyond simple sexuality, and verges on the realm of another form of intimacy altogether - one more powerful, and arguably more emotionally significant, than sex. For myself and others, the feeling of a mutually knowledgable, consensual tickling experience, devoid of shame, amounts to sharing among the deepest and most hidden parts of oneself. To be emotionally (and sometimes physically) naked before another person, one's fixation out in the open, to be seen and understood that way, is liberating to the point of ecstasy. It amounts to what I might see in many religions worldwide as true acceptance of another person: love. Not infatuation, just human love, trust, and acceptance. And in the words of Victor Hugo, "To love another person is to see the face of God."

Appreciate the discussion, OP.

I think there is some very concrete legitimacy here.

I enjoy tickling and it is sexual for me. I prefer to incorporate ticking into my sex life. However and fortunately, I can leave it out of intimacy and sex if need be which I truely feel blessed being able to do so.

Also, there have been times where I have been so turned on and "overwhelmed" by tickling someone that I achieved orgasam with out being touched.

So I get what the OP is saying and I am very curious to read what others think or have experienced.

The best thing for me about my ticklish fetish is i can get off by watching F/F and FF/F tickling especially with verbal teasing. I dont have to deal with the dating bullshit anymore.

I never got back to this, but thanks for the comments. I really enjoyed reading them. The whole idea was to connect with others who have had similar feelings, so thank you.

Also, there have been times where I have been so turned on and "overwhelmed" by tickling someone that I achieved orgasm with out being touched.

I have had that same experience once in 2012! But I agree, I think it's legit!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back