• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You’re getting paid for what?

Satfire44

Verified
I don’t know if this is the right place but here goes, I was talking to several people on here and once I found out about doing sessions for hire just about all has stopped talking to me all together. I could not find anyone that was willing to tickle me or they live in another state making it hard to get together. I have fun being tickled and I love it! One guy thinks that I’m a game for him to play, and others are like “ it’s cool, we can still be friends and never hear from them again. I just don’t get it. I was trying to earn some extra money for a medical need, I was not asking for a handout or anything like that. I guess I’m just confused by people. Any thoughts???

Just because a person inquires... Doesn't mean they will follow through and hire you. I was going to do in person Sessions but realized I coulden't for a multitude of reasons. I might do special events instead. Remember when you contacted me for a Session? You told me you had to scrape money first. You didn't contact me again. I was not offended in the slightest. I know personally how tight money is. So I didnt even really question your reasons. But I dont need to.

They have their reasons for not hiring you. It could be financial, marital, shyness. A ton of reasons. Don't take it personally. :) Its just how it is.

I make it a rule that once I agree to a session, I follow through one way or the other. It put me in tight spots from time to time. I work with many models for paid sessions. Only one of them is an out and out lee, Bella Carrerra. Often times, people can be flakey. Situations also change rapidly. I try to be a man of my word, but that is a me thing.

I’m sorry guys I must not have been clear about what I meant. It’s not the people that are inquiring about a session, I have many inquiries. It’s the people who I became friends with after I joined TMF and before I was thinking about the pay sessions. People that I was talking to just about every single day. And once I put up the first post just asking questions about how to start the sessions they just dropped me like a ball. I apologize for not being very clear the first time.

I recently had a guy book a session, we even talked on the phone but the day of the session he was a no show. I freaked out thinking something happened to him. But when I called to make sure he was safe he had blocked me. So now I know when someone is coming from a distance make sure they are coming before I pay for a room.

I suspect there's a decent chance some of the people you were talking to hoped that by being friendly with you beforehand that would entitle them to not have to pay. As for this non-session you mention; it's possible the planning and anticipation ended when the time came to actually show up and the person found it overwhelming. There's also a chance the person was just a troll who never had any intention of showing up and just wanted to hurt someone else. Hard to interpret human behavior. Harder to understand it.
I'm not sure it's cause to get discouraged. I think so long as a meet-up is more theoretical rather than immediately practical it's easy to maintain a kind of nonchalance about it. When confronted by the actual event I imagine it could be stressful and probably inspire questions about one's self and other uncomfortable topics.
I hope this provides some measure of clarity or reassurance even if it's just supposition and educated guesses.

HappyD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back