• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kidnapping, ransom... and a mistake. (FFMM/FF, noncon)

AfNull

TMF Regular
I arrived home after vacation of 12 days, to discover that there had been a dreadful crime in the neighborhood. The mansion neighboring my more modest but still pretty nice house had it's gate guarded by a police officer, and I saw strange men in white overalls investigating the garden. I asked about it from my another neighbor, who told me that just few days after I had embarked on my well deserved trip, there had been a break-in to the mansion, and the wife and daughter of the incredibly rich businessman Oswald Coleman living there were abducted. Servants and other staff was left tied as the kidnapped women were bound, gagged and dragged away, presumably to car waiting nearby. The husband and father, who practically lives at his workplace, only found out few days later as he made one of his occasional visits home, and alerted authorities. There has been no ransom, no contact from kidnappers, nothing. Police is still hard at work investigating the mansion grounds for any clues, but so far they have not been fortunate in uncovering fate of missing ladies. I guess bad things can happen to kin of billionaires too, despite all the security money can buy.

As I went to my place and sorted out the mail, I thought about the poor women. I didn't really know them, but they seemed like harmless trophy wife and spoiled rich girl, and whatever the motive of kidnappers was, they sure didn't deserve that fate. The mother Mary was a real beauty, former model, who was active philanthropist and despite her retirement from industry, had just recently posed in cover of a fashion magazine. I saw it at the store, she still looked stunning in a tight dress flattering her voluptuous curvy body despite her age of 44. Her daughter, 19 years old Jenny had inherited lots of her mother's beauty. They shared beautiful blonde hair and bright green eyes, and rather ample bosom. Jenny was not the most diligent of girls, as far as I've understood even in the elite private high school she went to her biggest achievements were being the most admired cheerleader and prom queen. She's been mostly idle since graduation and had recently started attempts to build following on Instagram with the usual bikini pictures, but she never seemed like a bad girl who could get in a trouble. I had seen her jogging around the neighborhood multiple times when outside, and she would always wave at me when running by.

As I wondered what had happened to them and who could have done this as sorting my mail, I noticed I had received two strange envelopes, which felt like there's something inside. The light grey envelopes had only my address and big Roman numerals I and II written on red on them. I didn't remember ordering anything, but there was no mistake. That was my address on the envelopes, handwritten, and no return address. I thought I could figure out what they were only by opening them, and found two DVD cases with blank covers except for similar Roman numeral drawn on them. The DVD:s themselves had no markings to implicate their nature. Still confident this must have been some kind of mistake, I decided to watch them once I unpacked my luggage and had something to eat. Then, I put the first disc in my DVD player, and played it.

I was not greeted by menu of any kind, the video begun straight away, and I was in shock of what I saw. Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? The video was filmed with a quality camera in a well lit room, that seemed to be some sort of basement. I saw my kidnapped neighbors, Mary and Jenny, tied side by side, stripped to just their white underwears and strapped standing on wooden X-frames. They were gagged with ball gags, and were writhing, crying and whimpering their frightened eyes darting around the room and at each other. Their sobbing and attempts at pleading were covered by a new voice, which was clearly added to video in editing by using a voice changer software. The voice was deep, guttural, distorted and had a synthetic feel to it, and I could tell that nothing about the person speaking could be deducted from just listening to that voice.

"Mr. Coleman, as you receive this recording, your wife and daughter have been in our company for a single day. How long they remain here with us is entirely up to you. We demand ransom of two million dollars, one for Mrs. and one for miss, to be delivered to us in cash. We are expecting you to be in touch to a phone number number shown on the screen at end of this recording. Why the end, you might wonder? And why such a long video? It is to send a message, Mr. Coleman. To give you proper motivation to co-operate and do as you're told without involving the police or trying to delay the payment. The longer we have to wait, the more you play a stubborn hero, the more your loved ones will suffer. We have found a weakness in them we plan to exploit, Mr. Coleman. For entirety of their captivity. Watch closely, and make your decisions wisely."

The voice cut off, and something had clearly happened outside the camera in the filmed basement room, as Mary and Jenny were now squirming in panic, and screaming to their gags. Four human figures entered the view, all dressed in all black outfit covering them from neck to waist coupled with matching black pants. They had ski masks, and I could tell by shapes of their bodies and black and red hair coming from underneath ski masks that two of them were men and two were women. They formed pairs, one with black hair and her male partner standing at sides of visibly terrified Mary and the other two taking their places by Jenny. The women were howling in horror, it was apparent that something terrible was about to happen and they knew exactly what it would be. Then it began.

The four assailants started to tickle the bound women, their hands dancing on their bellies, ribs and sides. I could not believe what I was seeing. Two beauties living literally next door, restrained hapless and tortured by skilled hands of four ticklers. They would run on their ribs like torturing spiders, rake every inch of their hollow, smooth and tense armpits, relentlessly poke and pinch their sides and knead their flat bellies. The ticklish Coleman's were hysterical, tears flowing from their eyes as they trashed their heads and their muffled screams could barely be identified as laughter. As consistently ticklish as they both were, there clearly were certain sweet spots that the ticklers loved giving special attention to. As of Jenny, they would occasionally slip a finger in her belly button, making the poor girl berserk, and as of Mary, her shrieking laughter turned almost into ticklish roaring as they focused on her apparently hypersensitive ribs.

The tickling continued and I was glued to the screen, unable to turn it off. I was mesmerized. I knew I had to cut it off, call the cops, and inform Mr. Coleman right away. I knew I was witnessing two kidnapping victims being tickled against their will, I was watching women being genuinely tortured! But I could not stop. Every second of their ticklish suffering, squirming of their perfect sweaty bodies, intense waving of their pretty blonde hairs... It had taken complete hold of me. I didn't even realize I had almost watched the entire ordeal of over an hour when a phone number in white text appeared on the screen. It was the number Mr. Coleman was supposed to contact the kidnappers, but it was evident now that he never got to know it. He probably has no clue of what's happening to his loved ones. His address and mine have only difference of one number, the kidnappers must have somehow messed up. How ironic, such skilled and methodical criminals making a mistake like this, for which innocents have to suffer.

After the phone room had covered still tormented bodies of Mary and Jenny for couple of minutes, the ticklers stopped. The women were left catching for breath, and their gags were removed. Even though exhausted, they began pleading at camera right away.

"O-OSWALD PLEASE, PAY THEM!"

"DAD, HELP, GET US OUT OF HERE, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!"

"DO ANYTHING DARLING, ANYTHING THEY WANT, OH GOD ANYTHING!"

"THEY'RE TICKLING ME, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!"

As they were shouting their pleads to the camera, the female captors removed their bras, revealing their large breasts. Mary and Jenny noticed what they did, and started begging for mercy as they realized what was coming as all of their ticklers drew out two long, stiff feathers from their pockets, and took their unfortunate victims into a trip to the tickle hell again by focusing on tit tickling. The feathers were sliding on their breasts, jiggling as much as they could as Mary and Jenny were lost in uncontrollable laughter, which turned into peculiar frustrated groans, shrieks and yelps as the feathers touched their nipples. This grande finale lasted for around five minutes, until the screen faded to black and the mysterious voice from before spoke again.

"I think you understand now, Mr. Coleman. Your wife and daughter have been tortured like this since the first moments they spent in our hideout, and rest assured, they are almost certainly being tortured as you're watching this DVD. The people you saw attending to their sensitive bodies are experts in their craft, and rest assured, they got much more sadistic tricks up their sleeves, and they're always eager to try them out. Contact us as quickly as you wish, Mr. Coleman but you should hurry for the sake of your family. The duration of their stay in our hands - and severity of their suffering - is entirely up to you and your co-operation. We are certain you will decide to be a man of reason. We look forward to hearing of you. If you don't we will be more and happy to convince you further with more recordings."

This was conclusion of the DVD. My hands were shaking as I took a remote controller in my hands and ejected the disc, taking it out and putting it back to it's case. I looked at the another envelope I had received. One with II. The Coleman women had been taken two days after I had departed, which means that they have been in hands of those evil sadists, tortured, for around ten days now. The kidnappers obviously had not received the coveted phone call from Mr. Coleman. How could he have known? The thugs have mixed up addresses! I had not idea when they had sent the second DVD, but obviously they got tired of waiting and needed to demonstrate horrible fate of Mary and Jenny even further. I felt like I had no choice. I would have to do the right thing. But despite that, my morbid curiosity and quirky lust got the best of me, and with my hands shaking more than ever, I put the second disc in my DVD player, and hit play in unbearable anticipation.

I was first greeted with a black screen, with the familiar voice providing some sort of bizarre, twisted introduction.

"You have chosen to not co-operate with us, Mr. Coleman. Instead, we see police officers entering your mansion. We had to scrap our previous form of communication because of it. You have disappointed us very gravely. And most of all, you have disappointed your poor wife and daughter. We will let you see how they are doing, what you have done, but we are patient people. We got another number for you to contact, without involving authorities further, and you better play along nicely this time around. Mary and Jenny have only experienced a fraction of tortures we are capable of, and they can't stand another second with us. As long as you refuse to comply, however, they got no choice. Please, consider your future choices carefully as you watch them suffer."

What followed next was a collection of pure torture, like scenes from depths of the personal tickle hell for these poor ladies. They were sometimes restrained in various bondage devices together, and sometimes solo at mercy of all four masked tortures at the same time, but in all the scenes this DVD included, one thing applied through it all. Mary and Jenny were suffering.

The opening scene showed them both mummified side by side, only visible spots being their breasts, feet and faces down from their noses. Their oiled feet were being tickled by the men with hairbrushes, raking their vulnerable soles hard and pitilessly. The women were tickling their breasts, using feather dusters. Mary and Jenny were just screaming, obviously far beyond begging as harsh tickle torture on their feet and feathers licking their breasts had obviously been going on for quite a some time already when the camera started filming. At the end of this segment the women did bit of a co-operative work, both focusing on tickling one woman's breasts with two feather dusters, which always seemed to drive the victim in question completely bonkers. Just feathers on their breasts could make them suffer so much more than constant brushing on their soles... Ticklish breasts must be something unfortunately genetic with them. Their kidnappers seemed to be well aware of that too, as the next segment of the video had them tied on chairs, side by side, completely naked. They were tied on them with leather straps, rendering them totally immobile, their heads included, and their female torturers were sitting on their own, taller chairs in front of them. Breasts of Coleman women were glistening, they had obviously been oiled, and they were both being tickled with two large electric toothbrushes that made them laugh and uselessly struggle more than I had any woman ever do. Especially when the rotating bristly brushes got their nipples - which seemed to be a main focus of this torture session - both mother and the daughter were reduced to absolute tickle tortured wrecks, whose faces were stained of sweat and tears and whose expressions of total desperation told that they would have done anything. Literally anything in world to just make this horrible torture end. It didn't. The session was filmed for dozens of minutes as I lost all track of time, hypnotized by the ticklish horror unfolding in front of me. It ended like the first one, it being obvious that torment of their hypersensitive nipples went on. That it wasn't just a scene put up for extortion clip, it was was Mary and Jenny could very well be going through at this moment. The thought of it drove me crazy. Not because of worry and outrage, but because I wanted to see it all. I was getting horrified by my own thoughts, but brushed it aside and just kept watching.

Next segment was two consequent clips of Jenny and Mary being tickle tortured individually by all four ticklers at the same time. They were stretched taut on tables that resembled torture racks, and tickled all over their immobile bodies, special attention given to their absolutely worst spots. Jenny was a real screamer when her belly button got attacked, and one of the ticklers always kept his or her finger, feather, or whatever tool of torture they were using there. Coupled with at least one tickler also always tickling her breasts, Jenny was taken hysterics I could not have ever imagined. Somehow, the ordeal of her mother on that rack was even worse. Apart from her breasts, her armpits and especially her ribs were total ticklish killzones for her, and she indeed looked like she would welcome death anytime rather than standing even one moment more of merciless tickle torture of nipple focused feathering on her breasts, metal back scratchers raking her ribs and nimble fingers repeatedly exploring every inch under her arms... Judging by her reactions, this combination of tickling instruments was optimized result of excruciating experimentation. Her ticklers must feel proud from being able to make a mature woman scream like that.

What followed next was combination of shorter clips where their absolute weaknesses were exploited with concentrated torture. Suction cups placed on their breasts and brushes inside them tickling their swollen nipples, making them cackle. Spinning bizarre feather drill spinning in screaming Jenny's navel for minutes. Ribs and armpits of Mary tickled with four hands, with claws of metal claws that drove her nuts. Various tools and methods of immobilization. After this torture gallery, a longer clip followed, that had both women tied in what looked like gynecologist's chairs, legs spread, as the female torturers were working with stiff feathers, mercilessly edging them to doors of climax but never allowing them to orgasm. As intense as their sexual frustration was judging by their agonized faces and desperate struggling, this was first time in the new DVD where the women were not too hysterical to beg. They were pleading to the women teasing and tormenting them, practically praying for release. Promising that Oswald would pay. Promising more. Promising totally absurd things, just to cum, but that mercy was not granted to any of them. This went on far longer than either of the poor women could possibly bear, and concluded with even more torture. The men entered the room Mary and Jenny were being tortured in, and joined in by tickling their upper bodies, making both women hysterical, incoherently screaming mess once again. Being tickled like that must be maddening, it's a miracle Mary and Jenny still seemed to have their sanity intact.

After this clip was over, it was followed by a shot where the captives were chained against a concrete wall with shackles, as their bodies were being tickled much like in the opening clip of first DVD. They were pulling on their chains, laughing their heads off, as the tormentors were ever diligent in their terrifying work. Their laughter was gradually muted as the speaking voice entered the soundtrack once again.

"You have seen what we are capable of. Their tickle torture continues until you co-operate, Mr. Coleman. I hope we don't have to rely on more... extreme measures. I'm sure you want them back sane, but we can't make promises if you keep being a difficult business partner. We are waiting for your call."

As a new phone number was displayed at upper right corner of the screen, the DVD had one more scene intended to really drive the point home. Mary and Jenny were tied in those chairs with leather straps, their hairs a total mess and both of them looking like they had already suffered for hours that day.

"Please... No more..." Jenny said in soft, frail voice.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy..." Mary was repeating like a mantra.

Both women were energized though, when they saw something off camera. Their eyes were wide as saucers as they screamed.

"OH NO NO NO NOOOO, NOT THAT, PLEASE!" Jenny screamed.

"I CAN'T STAND THAT, NO, I REALLY CAN'T, OH PLEASE YOU WILL KILL ME, NOOOO!" Her mother joined the wailing.

I saw what got them so horrified in just a moment. The redheaded woman walked in front of them wearing cotton gloves, holding a small black bag, from which she applied white powder on breasts of both women, seeing special attention in dropping it on their nipples. Mary and Jenny were writhing like crazy in their bonds, screaming tears in their eyes, but those screams were nothing when compared to gradual increase in their despair.

"TAKE IT OFF! IT ITCHES, IT ITCHES, OH GOD MAKE IT END!" Jenny tried to keep her eyes wide shut but it didn't stop the flow of tears as she howled in agony. Mary wasn't even speaking, she was just screaming from top of her lungs, and it's quite amazing she could just keep it up with so little inhaling. It was obvious that the women were being tortured with itching powder, and it was sheer agony on their sensitive breasts.

"DOON'T, DON'T LEAVE US! COME BACK COME BACK NOOOOO!" Jenny screamed as a sound of closing door could be heard on the video. Kidnappers abandoned them to suffer, for who knows how long. The video was cut off after 30 minutes of that torture show, but I'm sure poor Jenny and Mary didn't get out of that torment that easily.

After the second video concluded, I felt incapacitated for a while. Conflicted. Frightened. I'm not an evil person. At least I don't think I am. To imagine that those innocent women who didn't do anything to wrong their captors are suffering hellish tortures right now... It's horrifying. And exciting. Very exciting in a very wicked way. I could keep it going. I could be the reason to their agony. The enabler of their atrocious fate, enjoying the occasional peeks to ticklish nightmare that only get worse for them. I could also be their savior. The saving angel who rescues damsels in distress from their ticklish doom. A good person. One who does the right thing. I wondered it for long, pondering new vile feelings awakening inside of me and wondering why I haven't ran to Oswald already. What's wrong with me?

I thought about all that for some time, and did the only thing I considered possible in my situation. I put on the second DVD again. I hope they will send the third one someday soon...

Amazing story, unbelievably sexy. Well-written, cool story. Great job! :D

And i join the rest, please do a part 2!

Thank you all. I usually prefer my stories as one shots (unless story is specified as series) as I'm a huge fan of bad endings and ongoing tickle perils anyways. As this story is both well received and I loved writing it myself, I might do part 2 sometime in future though, after I've written what I already got planned.

Sooooooo, will there be a III DVD? I wonder what the next step will be.

Love this! Did you ever write a sequel? Mothers being tickled is the greatest thing ever hahah

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back