• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you pay for a tickle session with someone in your social circle?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
It’s been such a long dry spell for me, over 4 years. At this point, I would surely be willing to pay for a satisfying tickling session, both ‘Ler and ‘Lee. But I’m not especially interested in hiring a complete stranger. I crave tickling, but with someone I have a rapport and connection to.

I realize societal conventions would make it highly unlikely for this to happen, but I would love to pay for a tickle session with a female friend, acquaintance, ex girlfriend I’m still on reasonably good terms worth, old classmate, etc... plenty of women I can think of. I’d gladly pay for a tickle session with one of them if I thought they would accept.

Are there people in your social circle with whom you want to tickle and/or be tickled badly enough that you’d be willing to pay for it? Wouldn’t it be great if you could offer the good looking Milf next door some money for a tickling session, without it being super awkward and offensive?

I get where you're coming from. I would personally consider that an option of last resort as I tend to associate tickling with emotional and physical intimacy. I think it'd be hard now to separate the two if it was a friend involved. Plus, this isn't something I share with any friends so even bringing up the topic in a serious discussion would entail revealing a rather significant history here and a collection of clips on multiple hard drives. If I had a friend who was acquainted with this world and we both knew and were clear it wasn't going to be anything but a fun tickle session, it is something I would probably explore.

HappD

No. Whenever I wanted to tickle a girl in my social circle I just did it.

i'm (kind of) ashamed to say there are a few that I know who I would happily pay a decent amount of money to tickle

But I’m not especially interested in hiring a complete stranger. I crave tickling, but with someone I have a rapport and connection to.

Offering female friends money for a session?

If you're worried about having too many women in your social circle, I can't think of a finer way to rid yourself of all of them.

Offering female friends money for a session?

If you're worried about having too many women in your social circle, I can't think of a finer way to rid yourself of all of them.

Me neither. Oh well. I guess my fat ass needs to lose some weight and find myself a real girlfriend, instead of coming up with these scenarios that would never actually happen.

Nah man. I've definitely fantasized about tickling my cuter friends, but offering to pay them would be disastrous. It's asking them to basically be prostitutes for a fetish they probably never heard of let alone would be down for. You had the right idea about trying to get a girlfriend to do it. I'm in the same boat.

Been there and quite frankly, I wish I could purge it from my memory

No.

I have paid for literally hundreds of fetish sessions, tickling and other fetishes, but always with professional Dommes, never with somebody that I met in the vanilla world.

Also, I have been tickled many times on dates with vanilla women, but never paid them.

Why have I kept these two activities separate? The same reason that a totally vanilla person might see prostitutes but never offer cash to a woman in his social circle for vanilla sex.

LOL, everybody calm down, i'm not saying i'm actually going to DO it. But if it was socially acceptable i totally would.

I absolutely would love to as well, but I haven't so far, probably because of the societal factors of it being completely not the norm and seeming to be in poor taste. I don't think it's so terrible as long as it's an adult who is consenting and as long as you're respectful and don't harass them if they say no. But it would still likely make things awkward. I personally am afraid of making a fool of myself. I'm a foot tickler, and while I don't think "Hey 'Jane', may I tickle your feet for $50?" is the worst thing to say to someone, I'd still feel like a bit of creep.

I do think the money aspect also adds another uncomfortable layer as others have mentioned. Yes, money gets things done, but if it might bother your conscience, asking them to do it for free and seeing what happens would be no less valid an option. Of course, people should be paid for their time but there's a certain amount of money you offer where it starts to look like something you don't want it to look like. Hmmm, perhaps offering them a gift card, dinner, or you mowing their lawn would be a good compromise and look a lot more friendly and innocent.

If you want a private tickle session then, no. Why would you pay your friends to tickle them? You could just discreetly ask what they think about tickling and mention maybe that you've heard or read about tickling fetish somewhere on the web and see their reactions about it. If they are interested or ok, you can open yourself up to them and who knows, maybe you'll get yourself a tickle partner. Worked for me with couple of girls. Not close friends, but still you know...friends. As for paying for a session, I would pay for a session only if I want to tickle some famous tickling model or if I consider starting a tickling business. And, of course I would not pay my friends to film them. Only if they know about my business and get interested, wanting to try it, I would offer them 50% of earnings from the videos I sell of them getting tickled.
But if you want to be truly happy, go on a date, find yourself a girlfriend who has our fetish or is open and willing to try it and do it for you and enjoy life my friend.
Wish you luck!

But if you want to be truly happy, go on a date, find yourself a girlfriend who has our fetish or is open and willing to try it and do it for you and enjoy life my friend.
Wish you luck!

Excellent advice, which I can only re-iterate. It works. That method led to a lovely third marriage for me after two others and a splendidly eventful bachelorhood.

Get out there and try!

Last edited:
Excellent advice, which I can only re-iterate. It works. That method led to a marriage for me.

All I can say to you is your experience is 1 in 1000! Now I'm sure a few people here will pipe up and say it happened to them too, but considering just how many members are here, I still stick with my original statement! Great for you!

All I can say to you is your experience is 1 in 1000! Now I'm sure a few people here will pipe up and say it happened to them too, but considering just how many members are here, I still stick with my original statement! Great for you!

Achieving what you may consider my present success (and no-one knows how long good or bad fortune will prevail) was never easy and along with life's better times there were also many setbacks, humiliations, frustration, inconsistency and outright female nastiness.

And there will be more of all that- that's human existence and mankind's lot.

Luck also played an appreciable portion, as it does in any life.

All I can say is get out there and keep rolling the dice. Sometimes things do work out.

As with any endeavour, you MAY win.

Last edited:
Excellent advice, which I can only re-iterate. It works. That method led to a lovely third marriage for me after two others and a splendidly eventful bachelorhood.

Get out there and try!

Thank you! I was just being honest. I'm glad you find out a perfect women for yourself. You know what they say "Third time is the charm".

Yeah, it's rare, but it happens. I had many girlfriends, but I only told one about this fetish, because when I when I started a conversation about fetishes with her and mentioned bondage, domination and at the end tickling she responded well to the topic and started describing how it would be sexy to her to try something similar to spice the things up in our sex life, maybe something a bit weird but sexy, I knew it was my chance to tell her and it went well. We tried so many different things along with tickling and she got hooked up on feet worship and tickling. She's a masochist, so tickling as a form of torture for her was great. For her it was about the pain, for me it was about domination and tickling it self. When we broke up, I saw her couple of times after that, because I have a tendency to stay in good relations with my ex-girlfriends, we went for a cup of coffee and she told that I hooked her up on tickling. She said that now, because of me she become addicted to that weird shit and that she actually tease her boyfriend now, just so she can get tickled by him and that she talked to him and even tried to make him tickle her, but tickling is just too weird fetish for him. My first one wasn't ticklish at all, I've tried and the most of my other girlfriends told me, when I mention tickling like a maybe foreplay, that they would and I quote "Brake my hands if I even try it and that they hate to be tickled". Imagine if I told them that I have a tickling fetish... I actually met a complete stranger on couchsurfing and she actually had happen to have tickling fetish. You just need to put yourself out there and be careful to who and how you open up. You need to be sure that they would be ok with that kind of fetish and you'll be ok.
So, maybe he would be lucky enough to find a girlfriend like that, maybe he won't, but he's not going to find out that if he doesn't try. That's all I'm saying. And paying for a session is insane if you live in US and have internet. You could always find and meet someone for a session once you had enough trust in them and they in you.

Hey, don't get me wrong! I envy anyone who's succeeded in their endeavor! I'm just not going to get my hopes up too high... And that's my issue!

Hey, don't get me wrong! I envy anyone who's succeeded in their endeavor! I'm just not going to get my hopes up too high... And that's my issue!

I get that. But can you just try to be more optimistic? Anyway, I wish you the best of luck sir and have a great day!

Agreed, it’s 1 in 1000. Going through life hoping and praying the cute girl I hit it off with at a singles event also has a tickling fetish, doesn’t seem to be working out for me. Better IMO to either pay for it, or satisfy a woman so well with whatever HER desires are, that she’s more than happy to indulge you in yours.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back