• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you pay for a tickle session with someone in your social circle?

Agreed, it’s 1 in 1000. Going through life hoping and praying the cute girl I hit it off with at a singles event also has a tickling fetish, doesn’t seem to be working out for me.

Yet.

Or you could try gently introducing whoever she may be to it during other horizontal activities, and see where, over a few 'frolics' with her, things lead. That way you're not making what would be considered to be a stupid agonised confession about something arcane before she has any interest in you as a lover.

Proper place, time and activity can yield amazing results. Looking back, I/we often had a lot of mutual fun even if it led nowhere.

Consider those occasions a rehearsal for an eventual opening night with the perfect leading lady.

In real life? No way. I really wouldn't enjoy it unless I knew they were into it, too-- if I had to pay them, that would be a pretty reasonable indication that they're not. Plus, that would be a really weird thing to ask for, even if it DIDN'T end up destroying the friendship.

As a fantasy, though...? Sure. There are a couple people in my "social circle"-- one guy in particular comes to mind-- that I would LOVE to have tickle me.

Trying to find a girl you connect with on all levels AND also shares an interest in tickling is the proverbial needle in a haystack situation. Odds are against it. I think the best approach is connecting with a person and once you begin to know each other intimately, then you bring up the tickle fetish. All in all, it’s a pretty harmless fetish that I feel like most don’t/won’t have a problem with. Of course, if they have an absolute phobia of tickling, you have a choice to make.

As for your original question, I would leave paying for the professionals. Good luck either way!

Would you pay for a tickle session with someone in your social circle?

Hypothetically, abso-f'in-lutely. If I could throw my money into a magic well and somehow make it happen, I would do so without hesitation.
Realistically though I would feel pretty miserable if I would pay for a woman, but for fantasy purposes, YUP.
There is no any less honor in that then in buying a clip and jerking off to it, in my mind at least.

Are there people in my social circle I’d like to tickle? Absolutely!
Would I pay for it? No; I reckon it’d cheapen the friendship and be too close to home.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think, unless someone's a video producer, it would put a really distasteful aspect to the relationship that would be difficult to come back from.

In real life? No way.

In stories and fantasy? This is one of my favorite scenarios. (If anyone wants a story of this sort, I'd be happy to attempt writing it--just PM me.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back