• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edit Any Story and make it much better

dominos

You can edit the names of any story, Put your name, Etc.
Different parts of the story.
You can take a M/F story and switch it to F/M.

Take any story,
Copy and past in word document.
You can edit it and make it so much better.

Give it a try.
Please Share with others, If you like it.

<333

I've been meaning to post this for a very long time.

I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting.

Is the idea to simply discuss how people might alter an existing work? Because that could make for some interesting critical conversation. Or is the idea to actually edit other people's works for their own personal use? That could be an entertaining excercise.

Buuuuut if the idea is to have people edit the work of other authors and then post it publicly, that would be an abyssmally bad idea. I sincerely hope this isn't what you're getting at.

I could get behind constructive criticism with the permission of the original authors, but I have to agree with TickleMantis that to simply alter existing stories for the heck of it isn't very wise.

I think if you found, say, an M/F story that you really loved (well-written, etc.) but prefer F/F, you could do your “find and replace” for your personal enjoyment. Not an issue.

But reposting a story with the genders changed would upset most authors. Me included.

Mmm, there'd be some logistical problems with doing this to some of the more sexual stories. Nothing wrong with writing about teasingly tracing a feather down her penis (trans people exist) but it's a bit of a jolt at first glance. Especially since, in real life, people tend to at least discuss these sorts of arrangements before they get down to it.

Also, repeating the sentiments of everyone else re: publishing stories originally written by others.

I could see this work, if you take an existing story and write your own reinterpretation of it. Like just using the concept or premise of the story.
The story should be written from ground up though with the other story just as an inspiration and credit should be given.

Similar to how sometimes artists reinterpret existing characters from another one in their own style.
But simply replaceing one scene, character or even just the name is not a good idea.

Oh and don't call it making the story better, because better is subjective and saying it could really upset the original author

that's amazing OP. robert graves once said the exact same thing for poems.

An immoral but far more entertaining parlour game than logicalization—perhaps even a profitable trade—would be to extract the essentials from some long-winded but sincere Augustan poem, disguise the self-conscious antitheses, modernize the diction, liven up the rhythm, fake a personal twist, and publish. Would there be no pundit found to give it credit as a poem of passion and originality?

Personal use.
I've been doing this.
I love it <3

PS. Would never do it public, You can do your own.

You can make any story F/m to m/f..... or M/M to F/F..... Etc.

Personal use only.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back