• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female ticklers and switches, but males are welcome too to discuss on the subject

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
I'm the type of guy who has a "loud mind", sort of, so I want to ask and try to understand something here, but I'm not sure if I can sort my questions right, so for that, I'm sorry in advance.
I'm really curious about female lers and switches. Especially the ones who like tickling males. Me, I like tickling and being tickled by female partner only. I mean, tickling is a fetish and it's sexual for me, I'm straight, not gay so it's kind of a logical thing, right? For people who consider tickling as something fun to do or a challenge or a game maybe, they could play with other guys even the young ones, but for me that's a line I don't cross.
Anyway, I want to know why females like tickling males?
Is it a sexual thing in a way that just turns you on, a power thing - when the weaker sex have power, dominance and total control over the stronger sex, a revenge, or something else? I want to hear your perspectives on the subject.
Why I am asking this is most of males don't take care of them selves. We usually don't take good care of our body. We don't wax or shave our body hair, go to pedicure and there are still some girls who like tickling us.
Me, I like feet tickling the most. Don't have a foot fetish, but I would use a tongue as a weapon, but only on feet that are taken care of. I think, if I as a guy can take a good care about my feet, why does some women don't take care of their feet?
I'm more of a ler then a lee(like 60% ler and a 40% lee), but I like to switch and that's why I'm asking about this. When I ler, I always like for my lee to feel helpless, but not necessarily afraid of me. And I like to tease my lees. Tickling for me as e ler is all about my lees reactions, like laughter, wiggling, squirming or even moaning in some cases, but I don't like screamers very much. I like feeling smoothness of their skin on my fingers, watching them try to get away, but can't, so for me like I said is about reactions and dominance, control of my lee.
As a lee, I like losing that control, the feeling of helplessness, knowledge that my ler has total control over me, feel of fingers on my skin, and feel of tickling it self.
Anyway, I like to hear you now. Why do you like tickling males and how do you like it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back