• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Customs from Toetally Fun / Tickled Pink

byford

I don't post much on this forum but I wanted to leave a review for anyone considering ordering a custom from Toetally Fun (Tickled Pink on Clips4Sale). That review would simply be that I could not recommend them more and would urge anyone considering a custom with one of their models not to think twice and give them a shot.

The whole experience, from the initial contact right through to receiving the custom has been fantastic and the service I have received has been faultless. The communication has all been very prompt and I received quick responses to all of my questions along the way. I was asked for details of what I wanted the video to contain and have to admit that my requests were followed to the letter along with a welcome bonus or two thrown in.

I was so impressed with the finished video that I have already ordered another and will certainly be ordering again in the near future.

Like I say, I normally hang around in the background on this forum but the service that I received here was so commendable that I had to post and pass on my thanks for a job very well done. I cannot recommend them enough after this great experience.

How nice is this:) Thank you so much..We REALLy try as hard as possible to get you guys EXACTLY what you want,,Its truly been a pleasure! The girls are really enjoying the customs! We like keeping them busy otherwise they tend to not stick around so keep them ideas & custom requests coming!

I don't post much on this forum but I wanted to leave a review for anyone considering ordering a custom from Toetally Fun (Tickled Pink on Clips4Sale). That review would simply be that I could not recommend them more and would urge anyone considering a custom with one of their models not to think twice and give them a shot.

The whole experience, from the initial contact right through to receiving the custom has been fantastic and the service I have received has been faultless. The communication has all been very prompt and I received quick responses to all of my questions along the way. I was asked for details of what I wanted the video to contain and have to admit that my requests were followed to the letter along with a welcome bonus or two thrown in.

I was so impressed with the finished video that I have already ordered another and will certainly be ordering again in the near future.

Like I say, I normally hang around in the background on this forum but the service that I received here was so commendable that I had to post and pass on my thanks for a job very well done. I cannot recommend them enough after this great experience.

How nice is this:) Thank you so much..We REALLy try as hard as possible to get you guys EXACTLY what you want,,Its truly been a pleasure! The girls are really enjoying the customs! We like keeping them busy otherwise they tend to not stick around so keep them ideas & custom requests coming!

Are you still doing the thigh and groin clip

Thought I’d give this thread a bump in case anyone out there’s thinking of ordering customs from this producer. I’ve ordered further customs since posting my original review and they keep getting better and better.
Communication is excellent and they continue to adapt the videos if there’s anything different you want to try and help you develop ideas in order to get your videos just how you want then. Whether you’re new to the idea of ordering customs or if you’ve made orders with other producers and wanted to branch out they will work with you to ensure you’re happy with what you get.
They’re often getting new models so keep your an eye on the videos they post to their C4S store and don’t hesitate to contact them if you see a model you like. I could not recommend them more.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back