• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merciless tickle torture m/f explicit

dschaffn

TMF Novice
I posted this experience originally on my fetlife profile. It’s involving a play partner in her late twenties who didn’t have a ton of availability but when she did, we went all out.

The crunching sounds of velcro echoed in the room over the dull music playing in the background. She was pulling at her restraints tightly around her wrists and ankles. Her breathing was heavy. Her body drenched in sweat and her once put together hair was now soaked. Her pink soles covered in oil were helpless to what had happened, and what she knew was still to come. The hitachi strapped between her legs, a torture in itself, had been mercifully turned off.

I reminded her of her predicament. Unlike more painful tortures, tickle torture left no marks and could literally go on for hours. It had already been more than an hour. The sweat drenched sheets and her aching pussy from the countless orgasms she endured through tortured laughter was evidence of this. She knew begging didn’t help. She’d do anything for release. She’d swallow my cock just for a break. I wasn’t interested in any of that.

The sharp snap of the wand turning on brought her back to reality. The buzzing, drowned out by her moans and pleading. She shrieked as my fingers raked across her pink oiled up soles. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be tortured. She wanted no mercy. She wanted to be pushed. As her screams of tortured laughter on her sensitive body echoed in the room, tonight she’d experience true sadistic torment.

Wow! It sounds really intense. You are lucky to have a play partner like her. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back