• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite things to hear from your lee whilst tickled?

As a belly tickler, "Not my belly!" might be one of the cutest things ever

A list of things that I've heard and LOVE hearing. In no particular order:

1. Banter (I love hearing it when lees try in vain to be bratty)

2. Submission (I love hearing it when lees finally crack and the brattiness fades to pleas of mercy)

3. "THAT TICKLES!!" "NO I'M TICKLISH THERE!!" and any variation of that

4. "Mommy!/Mom!!"

5. Begging for me not to tickle specifically because it tickles (the word needs to be said)

6. Begging for me to tickle and the more specific the better ("Could you please tickle my feet?" for example)

7. Screaming/Screaming obscenities

8. Snorting

9. Squeaking

10. The Safe Word (So that way I know I'm really doing my job!)

#1,2,5,8 and 9 oof! :p

Or they provocate..with asking : is that all,you have [emoji23]?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T550 met Tapatalk

I didn't see your answer first, so had the same idea, oops..was not ment to copy you, but anyway..,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T550 met Tapatalk

I don't know what it is about being relentlessly tickled -- must be the way the nonstop urgency of the sensations short-circuit your logic and decision-making -- but it often drives me to make the kinds of obvious, unnecessary, counterproductive statements that others are mentioning in this thread -- "No no, nonono, I'm so ticklish," or "C'mon, c'mon, I'm a very ticklish person, stop," or "I'm really ticklish there" or "My sides are really ticklish STOP." Basically narrating things the person you're talking to is absolutely, completely, 100% empirically already fully aware of.

Agreed, any verbal affirmation..."that tickles" or "it tickles (so much!)". "Please don't, I can't take it" is always good.

"I can't stand it".

"I can't take it".

"It tickles too much".

"Not my feet".

Red face...silent laughter.

Silent laughter

..."Tickles!" / "I can't take it!" / [face goes red/sweats/thrashes] / "Please don't tickle my [insert ticklish body part here]!" / "I'm going to [pee/cry/cum]!" / Tickle her [another woman in the room]!" / [crazy laughter/screaming] / "I can't take any more!" / [pees/cries/cums]

...Silent laughter.

I once pinned an ex beneath me and tickled her mercilessly for being pouty. Through peals of uncontrollable laughter she managed to blurt out this panicked phrase: "You'll wake the neighbors!"

definitely my favorite response i've ever elicited from a 'lee:devilish:

Last edited:
"Wait, wait, wait, wait..." before I even touch her. And "no, no, no, not there". I also like it when she keeps saying "no! no! no! even when it's clearly useless.

One of the best, or at least strangest, responses I overheard during a tickle attack was just "No! Denied! Vetoed!" as she was having her armpits attacked. She's one of the most ticklish people I know and one of the people who most hates being tickled, so apparently the desperation had made her brain try a legal defense?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back