• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite things to hear from your lee whilst tickled?

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
So let me paint the picture. You have your lee tied up, and you're tickling her/him to utter hysteria and amongst shrieks and giggles they're screaming all sorts of nonsense....what do you love to hear from your lee? What phrase makes you smirk, and makes you want to tickle them more and more?

I always find that when my other half tickles me, it gets to a point where between squeals and giggles, I shriek "it really tickles!" I don't know why I say it, it always makes him laugh as he delights in telling me "I know it does hun!" Maybe its me thinking, maybe he's unaware that what he's doing is actually tickling, pfft :2poke:

My wife isn't super ticklish, but sometimes she is more sensitive than usual. When I find a good spot and she starts with the panicked "Okay, okay!" and tries to pull away, I love it.

I love taunting my lers. "Is that all you've got?" Is great if you want to really get tortured.

For me, it's the verbal affirmation that my tickling is having an effect. So if the lee says something to the effect of "oh my god that tickles!" yeah....I absolutely love that. I especially love bringing out the lee in someone, like a tough guy who tries to hide his ticklishness. Or in the case of my boyfriend, a really shy guy who isn't outgoing, but tickling helps him break out of his shell a bit. Plus, I just find the laughing and playful begging to be hot. So verbal affirmations kind of check all those boxes for me

Admitting she's ticklish.
Repeatedly.

"Wait!"
"Stop!"
"No!"
"Okay!"
"I'm ticklish!"
"That tickles!"
"Not my feet!"

The shreik then the hysterical laughter fading into silent laughter! Of course, the begging and pleading is awesome, too!

"I can only spare you two hours for tickling today, but I will make that up to you tomorrow"

So let me paint the picture. You have your lee tied up, and you're tickling her/him to utter hysteria and amongst shrieks and giggles they're screaming all sorts of nonsense....what do you love to hear from your lee?

Coughing. Lots & lots of coughing.

The more wet & mucusy , the better.

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/116144309" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></embed>

A list of things that I've heard and LOVE hearing. In no particular order:

1. Banter (I love hearing it when lees try in vain to be bratty)

2. Submission (I love hearing it when lees finally crack and the brattiness fades to pleas of mercy)

3. "THAT TICKLES!!" "NO I'M TICKLISH THERE!!" and any variation of that

4. "Mommy!/Mom!!"

5. Begging for me not to tickle specifically because it tickles (the word needs to be said)

6. Begging for me to tickle and the more specific the better ("Could you please tickle my feet?" for example)

7. Screaming/Screaming obscenities

8. Snorting

9. Squeaking

10. The Safe Word (So that way I know I'm really doing my job!)

Well, first of all I don't like screamers.
Silent laughter while wiggling toes and squirming
"No, no, no, no please no, no"
"Enough, enough please"
When you hit the right spot "OH MY GOD" and then starts laughing hysterically
When I start gentle tickles "Oh that feels nice" and then start hard "Stop, stop, stop...I HATE YOU!"
Weird sounds and giggles when I use my tongue on the feet
When I tickle the feet and they beg me to change the spot, so I dig into inner thighs tickling the shit out of them and then hear "Please, please....laughing...tickle my feet, please..."
When I'm approaching after the small brake "Wait, wait, wait!"

I’ve gotta go with not my feet and I’m ticklish and tickle my feet!

I'd say saying stop while laughing. And a snort every now and again.

Getting them to admit to something they normally wouldn't admit to unless their being tickled, such as being head over heels in love with you, they've been naughty and when they say what did I do, you simply tell them you know what you did, don't play dumb and getting them to admit they love being tickled.

-"Stop!"
-"It tickles so much!"
-"Not there!"
-"Nonono!"
-playful squeaking noises

My favorite is when they try to speak but whatever they were trying to say gets cut off by a fit of laughing. : )

Her: "not there!" Me: "hmm, now why would an intelligent woman like you say "not there," when you know that just makes the other person want to get you there even more. You must be trying reverse psychology on me, and really want me to focus on that spot."

"Not that!I can't stand that!"
you can replace "that" with "there"...

I love taunting my lers. "Is that all you've got?" Is great if you want to really get tortured.

That is AMAZING. We could have a whole separate thread on what the Ler should sayin response! How about, "so, you would be glad to give up your safeword for 2 minutes?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back