• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

from ler to lee /M

• Thread starter Deleted member 10284
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10284

i've been a ler my whole life, never really had any interest in the other. seeing /m content was never my thing, didn't find it interest and even now don't like to read it or see it to be honest. but i've met a girl and weve been playing some for over a year and she really took to tickling. she is ok being tickled, but LOVES tickling and i strangely like when she tickles me. its opened a new world to me, i can't understand it and don't know why but here i am. her and i have talked and she has talked about possibly bringing in another guy to help out. not sure how i feel about it. in the moment we are talking (turned on) it seems like a good idea. I'm just posting to kind of talk it out i guess. not sure what i'm really looking to get out of posting.

Congrats on having a new positive experience!

I've strived to become more of a 'Lee over the years. I've come to the realization over the years that the vast majority of females hate being tickled, and my chances of having a satisfying sex life are far greater if i can curb my 'Ler side.

Thanks guys. Odd going from hiding how ticklish some parts are to telling. Whole new life

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back