• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you like to be tickled by?

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
If you could be tickled by anyone from the tickling industry, who would that be?
My choice would definitely be Charlee Chase. She's sadistic enough, hot and has a great technique.

Going on 7 years without contact, I'll take getting tickled by a turtle at this point. But, if I don't have to shell out hundreds of dollars, I guess I'd choose Kelli Lynn Sage or Taylor Raz. They seem like they'd be pretty rough and merciless. Lol

Going on 7 years without contact, I'll take getting tickled by a turtle at this point. But, if I don't have to shell out hundreds of dollars, I guess I'd choose Kelli Lynn Sage or Taylor Raz. They seem like they'd be pretty rough and merciless. Lol

LOL
Anyway, good choice. :thumbsup:

I think I would choose Kelli Lynn Sage. I am not very ticklish but maybe she could break me as she always finds the weakest spots.

Some of my favorites, Charlee Chase, Naomi Swan and Taylor Raz have been mentioned. One that wasn't mentioned but tops my list is Christina QCCP.

Sorry to hear that. May 2019 bring better things. It’s been “only” a 4 year drought for me, but 8 of the last 9. 2015 was the oasis in an otherwise very dry decade.

It is a really difficult choice but i thing i will go for sasha foxx or brooke!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I think kelly lynn is very brutal with her moves...i know she is very good and find all the spots but i vote for sasha's and brooke's skillfull hands

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. May 2019 bring better things. It’s been “only” a 4 year drought for me, but 8 of the last 9. 2015 was the oasis in an otherwise very dry decade.

Thank you! I wish you the best as well!
Also, I saw a few votes for Priscilla and yes, I have to agree! Or Gia from Paradise Vision. I had a crush on her once!

I think I would choose Kelli Lynn Sage. I am not very ticklish but maybe she could break me as she always finds the weakest spots.

I am the exact same way, I have always wanted to be more ticklish. Hey, if she is the expert at making non or slightly ticklish people ticklish, then she is the one I would want to have.

I am the exact same way, I have always wanted to be more ticklish. Hey, if she is the expert at making non or slightly ticklish people ticklish, then she is the one I would want to have.

Yes that is, Kelli is one of the greatest ticklers. She always makes her victims beg, both males and females. I would like to know if she could make me beg too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back