• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle challenges or tickle games

Rockracer2023

So Me and my ler are trying to spice things up and I am thinking of suggesting either a tickle challenge or game. The only problem is that I can't think of any. Could anyone please help me.

A classic is interrogation, but if you're trying to "spice things up", the 'ler has already probably tied you down and extracted information from you and then continued to tickle you afterwards for taking so much time to talk, so:

1) "Tickle Me" Just tie the 'lee down and make him/her say "tickle me." There are a lot of variations. Most 'lees want it, but saying you want it is surprisingly difficult.

2) Holding a pose while being tickled is hard, especially if it exposes something vulnerable.

3) Doing something else while being tickled can be interesting. A popular option is reading a book (people also do this with masturbation -- try to read while dealing with a vibrator or whatever). I used to tickle an ex-girlfriend while she was trying to play piano, and of course there were consequences for mistakes.

4) If you're versatile, see who can hold the longest while being tickled and then punish the loser :)

5) I have liked quizzing restrained 'lees and choosing my next action based on their degree of correctness. Adapt to fit.

A classic is interrogation, but if you're trying to "spice things up", the 'ler has already probably tied you down and extracted information from you and then continued to tickle you afterwards for taking so much time to talk, so:

1) "Tickle Me" Just tie the 'lee down and make him/her say "tickle me." There are a lot of variations. Most 'lees want it, but saying you want it is surprisingly difficult.

2) Holding a pose while being tickled is hard, especially if it exposes something vulnerable.

3) Doing something else while being tickled can be interesting. A popular option is reading a book (people also do this with masturbation -- try to read while dealing with a vibrator or whatever). I used to tickle an ex-girlfriend while she was trying to play piano, and of course there were consequences for mistakes.

4) If you're versatile, see who can hold the longest while being tickled and then punish the loser :)

5) I have liked quizzing restrained 'lees and choosing my next action based on their degree of correctness. Adapt to fit.

3 and 4 are pretty creative!

Most of the clips on my site are games/challenges and I have alot of free previews posted here for inspiration. Im always looking for new ones though!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Most of the clips on my site are games/challenges and I have alot of free previews posted here for inspiration. Im always looking for new ones though!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You have done quite well..if i may ask..will we ever see Sweet Savannah Again

#3 is so fucking hot! There's a site somewhere where they stimulated women under the table while they read a book until they orgasmed! I couldn't stop watching it! I want to do that with a woman so bad! The penalty if they couldn't finish the chapter would just be icing on the cake! :p

Played a card drawing game with a lee once. Told her that she was going to be tied and tortured but luck would determine her fate. Divided a deck of cards into face cards and numbered cards. She had to draw one from each stack. If she drew a king, her feet were tickled. A queen, her ribs/side were tickled. A jack, her underarms were tickled. A joker was ticklers choice. The number card drawn determined how many minutes she would be tickled. An ace was usually only one minute, but if drawn in conjunction with a joker, then it was eleven minutes. She was ticklish everywhere, but certain areas were worse than others. Her feet were by far her worst spot, so if she drew a king and a 10 or a joker and an ace, she would have been in for a really tough time.

One game I liked playing with a couple of gf's in my past was what I called 'Tickle 69.' She lays on top of you (ideally along her front)...her feet on or near your chest, and she's down by your feet...from there, you mutually tickle each others' feet...you can mix it up from soft, sensual tickles to more playful tickles to encourage more laughter...you can 'keep score' (if you wished) by seeing who surrenders to the tickling more often, or...tickle each other in such a way that something else takes over (for which, both win!!! :) ) It could also lead to a hot mutual foot worship session.

Do a guessing game where you write or trace words, shapes, etc. on the lee's body and they have to guess what you're making. If they get it wrong, give them a ticklish punishment. ;) I did this with my ex a few times and we loved it! Using a writing utensil or tracing your fingers on someone's body may not cause a very ticklish reaction depending on the person, though.

I like the other suggestions too. I gotta try them sometime. :)
Especially this. Always wanted to do tickling or teasing while occupied. Super hot...

Tickle games are always so fun and I think they help push people's tickle limit's specially if the person is competitive and wants to win the game/challenge. My current favourite game which I torment my gf with is beat the clock, which goes as followed...

First you and your lee chose a time you think your lee could handle of non stop tickling. For my gf it's usually 30mins or 45mins. When you have an agreed time put a timer on somebody's phone. Next get your lee to lock the phone with a number passcode and don't tell the ler. Now the timer is running on a locked phone it is the lers objective to get the passcode, unlock the phone and stop the timer before it reaches 0. You of course achieve this by tickle torturing your lee until they give up the passcode hopefully before the time runs out. So the only way for the lee to make the tickling stop is to give up the passcode. However every individual number acts as a safe word. So for example if your passcode is 7462 and you can't take anymore tickling you can give up the first number and scream 7 for a small break. Once the lee gives up all four numbers and the ler opens up the phone and stops the timer, the ler wins. If the timer goes off and the lee hasn't given up the four numbers then the lee has survived the tickling and they win.

This is a great game for tickle torturing and pushing your lee to their limits. You can completely imobolize your lee before the game starts just make sure before you imobolize the last arm you get your lee to set the passcode and then use every tickle technique to break them and make them give up their passcode.

Hope I explained the game well enough and hope the community find it interesting and try it out. Let me know what you think and if you try this game.

Ha, well one favorite going all the way back to a childhood friend who always wanted to play this with me ... See who can hold still the longest while enduring being tickled.

My last play partner did a lot of games that involved either me counting out loud while being tickled or with guessing how many fingers he was holding up with his hands behind his back. He'd hold both hands behind his back and have me guess how many fingers were held up on this hand. Guessing wrong was usually being tickled by those fingers for a certain amount of time. Guessing right was usually some kind of erotic teasing for a certain amount of time. Sucking my toes was one of the erotic ones haha, and there were times when I would be both right about my guess on one hand but wrong on the other, so I would get both tickled and teased for a while.

Another game we played was tic tac toe on my feet. He'd draw the tic tac toe board on my foot, then usually he'd go first unless I guessed a number right like the above mentioned game. Of course I could only feel, not see, where he would draw his X or O 😁 then I'd tell him to put mine "top/center/bottom, left, right, center" and then try to figure out where he drew his next one. Maybe I just can't visualize and map out moves/countermoves in my head very well, or maybe I just can't think much at all when tied up lol, but I don't think I ever won or even tied in this game once, I never had any clue where his X or O was and often forgot where I told him to put mine too 😂

Tic tac toe... you know with todays mobile technology one could make it where you COULD see it. Skype is very versatile :)

One of my favorite games is "hold the string". I set up the scene as if the toes are tied back but intsead the lee holds onto a piece of yarn with her toes, still just long enough to basically be in a toe tied position but willingly. I lightly tickle and see just how long she can last.

My wife and I sometimes have contest where we lay our feet in each others laps or lay down on the bed with our heads touching, reach up and tickle each others armpits to see who can stand it the longest.

After a couple minutes of relentless tickling, the ler asks the restrained lee to solve a series of math questions to earn a break in the torment. They aren't particularly hard problems, but are mostly several step PEMDAS problems damn near impossible to answer with the distraction and your only tool being your increasingly useless head. EX: 19+12*7.

It's a mindfuck and very frustrating, it adds psychological torture to the physical.

Played a card drawing game with a lee once. Told her that she was going to be tied and tortured but luck would determine her fate. Divided a deck of cards into face cards and numbered cards. She had to draw one from each stack. If she drew a king, her feet were tickled. A queen, her ribs/side were tickled. A jack, her underarms were tickled. A joker was ticklers choice. The number card drawn determined how many minutes she would be tickled. An ace was usually only one minute, but if drawn in conjunction with a joker, then it was eleven minutes. She was ticklish everywhere, but certain areas were worse than others. Her feet were by far her worst spot, so if she drew a king and a 10 or a joker and an ace, she would have been in for a really tough time.

I love the idea that the number cards determine the minutes tickled!

To spice things up I also wonder about public tickling...like in a movie theater or a restaurant, where you're trying to keep quiet.&#55357;&#56841;

TICKLE DICE :
3 different colored dice

one is tickled area, one is # of minutes, one is for intensity

Lots. Too many to type out with my thumb and for some reason I can't post from my laptop.
But a quick one; tickle her through the covers. If she reaches outside to grab your hand she gets a break and 5 minutes or kissing, then tickled again. After she looses the Other hand she looses the cover and her top too.

Ok now THIS sounds like an awesome game!

My ex bf used to play this with me very often: He tied me naked to the bed and blindfolded me. Then he showed a number with his fingers. If I guessed the number correctly, he would give me a break with the number of minutes that he showed. If I guessed wrong, he would tickle me the sum of all numbers that I guessed wrong after my last right guess. When I guesses wrong 6 times in a row, he would make me cum using a vibrator and start over afterwards. The game is especially fun because he wants to use high numbers as often as possible but not too often to make it harder for me to guess. And I want to guess larger numbers to get longer breaks. So when I guesses 3 or 4 large numbers wrong, he usually used smaller numbers just to make be beeing tickle as long as before again basicially all the times. So he always improved his strategy of making me guess the wrong numbers so that the game could continute for one or two hours without a break for me. But sometimes I suspected that he lied to me when I guessed right just to make me suffer more or to give me another orgasm. But I have no way of knowing if he really lied or if I was just too unlucky.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back