• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish person you've ever tickled?

ticklishguy321

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and I want to hear about the most ticklish person you've ever tickled. Personally, I can't choose between two:

1. A girl I dated when I was around 20 was insanely ticklish everywhere. She was small, around 5"3 maybe, and I could just wrap my arms around her and tickle her to death. A few times I pinned her arms above her head and went for her armpits, but she really didn't like that so I didn't do it much. I only remember tickling her feet twice, because she absolutely could not handle it. The first time was when we first started dating, we were wrestling and I grabbed her ankle and ran my thumb over her feet. She was a good sport about it, but I could tell it was her worst spot. The second time, I went for the kill and sat on both her ankles and just lightly dragged my fingers over her feet. She went completely silent and barely got out a squeak claiming that it hurt, so I stopped.

2. In college, A girl booty called ME and asked me to come up to her dorm room. We were both naked and she was running her super sexy, high-arched, pale feet up and down my thigh. I giggled and told her it tickled, to which she responded by getting a mischievous grin and rubbing my thigh teasingly with her foot. I immediately flipped around and tried to pounce on her feet. She must have known what was coming, because she immediately tried to get away, but I managed to grab on of her ankles. I put it in an armlock (arguably my favorite ler move) and spider tickled. She too silently flipped out, this time because she didn't want to wake up her roommate, and sort of quietly screamed: "it tickles so much it hurts!" I could have tickled those feet for hours, but of course I stopped.

So let me hear about the most ticklish people in your lives!

Hmm probably a girl called Hannah.
Someone set us up and after talking for a while via txt, we decided to meet up one day.

To describe her she was a pretty curvy girl, long dark wavy hair; although I think it was naturally reddish, green eyes, and a cute smile. She apparently had irish ancestry hency the red wavy hair and green eyes.

We met up at a train station and I can't remember how it even came up now, but she said to me I am really ticklish. I started testing that theory and for the next few mins I kept lightly tickling her, to cause her to softly giggle, grin and fidget. That was one thing I remember, she would squrim a lot when I tickled her. It was obvious there was an attraction so we held each others hands and went back to her house. From what I recall at her house she made a smart remark at me and I briefly grabbed and tickled her socked foot, I tried to go after her but she squirmed away giggling. Other than that I think in the kitchen I briefly wrestled with her on the floor tickling her sides, hmm and I think I tickled her so much it caused her to slide out of her chair lol.

At somepoint we decided to go to the next city over and go and see a film. Hmm I think it may have been Flightplan. I remember we were sat in the Cinema lobby and all I did was slap her knee for making a remark. she silently laughed and pulled her knee away, she was that ticklish! Sadly things started to go pearshaped with us after a little while and we stopped talking.

However.... some years later we decided to meet up again. She was in the same city where we went to watch the movie and she was going to stay the night at a friends house. Hannah had apparently fallen out with her parents and had gone to temporarily stay with this friend.

Well not long after we got to this house, her friend had a room mate. This room mate proceeded to tickle Hannah's friend, it was either the sides or the knees. I think it was the knees... She just randomly kept saying out of nowhere "Dance, Dance, Dance", and as she said Dance she would tickle this girls knees. This happened at least three times! From what I can remember this girl was giggling hopping around trying to get away from her Room mates tickles. Hannah's friend was a short brunette with glasses, a cute looking academic girl. So it was interesting to watch her face melt in to gigglish girly laughter while her room mate tickled her.

Hannah took one look at me and said with a grin, would you like to join in? I only wish I had said yes..
After the Dancing had stopped the room mate looked at Hannah and said are you? Hannah responded with either very, or she might of said all over my body, I can't entirely remember.

After the tickle dancing me and Hannah then went to see a film and this would be one of the last times we would see each other. I think I did tickle her a bit during the film, I did manage to get her to giggle out loud a few times and of course squirm a lot.

But what I would really of love to have been, is a fly on the wall in that house when she went home that night. It seemed that from the way Hannah's friend responded, her roommate would seem to of tickled her a lot.
I would put money on the room mate finding out just how very ticklish Hannah was. As Hannah was like a wet bar of soap being squeezed when you tickled her that would of been very interesting to watch.

I might even try writing a fictional conclusion to that if anyone is interested, I did think about writing one before?

Last edited:
It's a toss up between my ex wife and a girlfriend I had after the ex. Both were wicked ticklish, but more in different places. My ex's downfall was her pits. She would go into silent laughter in a very short time when tickled there. The girlfriends spot was her feet. If I tickled them too long, she would start crying! Both of them surprisingly enough would let me tie them up and have my fun many times. And believe it or not, both of them had even asked me to do it again after the first time! I split with them for reasons other than tickling. I did have a lot of fun with them tickling the daylights out of them, though. I actually wish I could meet up with the girlfriend again. I would consider starting a relationship with her again if she was available.

Oh boy, I dated one girl back in ohhh, 2014 or so. She was bananas ticklish! I recall asking her before we met if she was ticklish and she just replied "No comment." It's been my favourite response to that question ever since.

We only dated for about 5 weeks, but continued hanging out (ifyaknowwhatImean) for a couple of years afterward. She's a curvy half-Chilean woman and she remains one of my best friends to this day. We had some sexy, sexy times.

I recall one instance early on where we were going at it doggy-style and she still had her socks on. I pulled a sock off and remarked that now I could tickle her feet, the "NO!" she gasped out was one of such shock it still delights me to this day. On a few occasions her ankles would be up around my ears and I'd sort of coil my arms around her shins and tickle her feet. She hated it so I didn't go too wild, but when you're in-tune with someone you should know what the limits are and I admit, I pushed them.

Nearer the end of our escapades we were fooling around with tying her hands above her head. Naturally this lead to a fair bit of tickling, but nothing quite like when I raked my fingertips up both her feet. The force with which she arched her back in surprise was something to behold.

And one of the last times -if not thee last time- I went a little crazy on her (of course I always made sure to leave her well satisfied by the end!). I was on top of her and sort of pulled her head to one side, and went at the nape of her neck with my tongue and teeth. She went bonkers, and even more so when I used my free hand to tickle her side -good gravy did she ever freak out from the combination. I remember clear as day stopping, looking down at her as she caught her breath and saying "I want to do it again!" at which point her eyes shot wide as dinner plates.

I'd never lay a hand on her these days because our relationship has grown so much into one of great friendship, but I sure do have some fond memories of those couple years.

Hands down...
My wife.
Everything and everyone can tickle her. All the obvious spots make her yelp, scream, and swear. But then there are the unique spots. Like her scalp and her hands. Her bangs tickle her own forehead.
I truly believe that my wife would lose her mind being tickle tortured.
Just as bonus, here is a picture of her feet.
92B83763-505D-488D-B90D-9F745A291A18.jpeg

The Queen Bitch of my HS. It was pretty much exactly like a badly written story; huge bitch has really nice feet and explodes in laughter the second they're touched. Also like badly written fiction, she didn't fight it much and actually seemed to really enjoy being tickled.

Unlike bad fiction, it didn't erase the bitch out of her and eventually we weren't friends again. But it still made for a fun few weeks.

I dated a girl for about 4 months. I used to always ask the girls I dated, if they were ticklish after a fair amount of correspondence. This particular girl told me that her feet were off limits because her ex would tickle her there until she got physically sick, so I wasn’t too sure how receptive she would be to my fetish. But when I told her that I loved to tickle, she was totally open to it, and she indulged right away. She was so ticklish that when she was sleeping, I would lightly tickle her sides and she would softly laugh in her sleep. She was the only girl I ever tickled that was feather ticklish as well. On another note, Rasputin your wife has gorgeous feet! I’m glad that your taking advantage of that!

It's hard to say, I've the majority of women I've tickld were on the higher end of the ticklish scale(guess I'm just lucky). Off the top of my head when it comes to friends I can think of 5.

Girl A was really ticklish on her sides and feet. I'd give her light pokes which was enough to cause her to jump, tickled her in the hallway where she collapes to the grown, was one of the few women I knew with a really ticklish belly button just sticking my finger in it without havign to even wiggle my finger drove her crazy, her feet were so ticklish just rubbing her ankle caused an outburst of laughter.

Girl b was ticklish on her sides but really ticklish on her legs and feet. Lightly stroking her legs was enough to get her to squirm and jump out of her seat, and the front and back of her knees were just as ticklish as her thighs. Her feet were also very ticklish and had some of the best tickle reactions I remeber from my friends.

Girl c was ticklish on her sides(enough to wear if you massaged bad her rib era she would start to sqirm), but was really ticklish on her legs and especially her feet(couldn't get pedicures). You barely even had to touch her legs to get a reaction and her feet were a no go.

Girl d was also ticklish while getting massages but on her shoulder as well as her torso, was ticklish on her legs but very ticklish on her feet(also couldn't get pedicures). She was another that wouldn't "allow" people to touch her feet, that kind of ticklish. I remember I attemped to give her a light foot massage, even in her socks her feet were far to sensative for that.

Girl e was ticklish on her neck, sides, and feet. I've tickled her neck with a small feather and got a great reaction. She was very ticklish on her ribs but would sometimes try to see if she could take it, her feet were a different story though. Although I never got to tickle her soles I did get to tickle her arche breifely which caused her to quickly jerk her foot from me. She couldn't take the foot tickling like she could in the ribs and told me that feet were off limits.

If I had to rank these 5 friends off the top of my head it would be... C, D, A ,B, then D.

But to this day I still believe the two most ticklish women I've ever tickled were my girlfriend and her cousin who I was dating. These were street chicks but most people wouldn't have assumed that because of how beautiful they were, even if the tattoos didn't give it away. I remember them telling me how much the tattoos tickled and how they'd rather get shot and stabbed than ever get pedicure because of how ticklish their feet were, and they've been shot and stabbed before. Of course I had to tickle them, and they seemed to be extrememly ticklish everywhere, especially their feet. Their feet were so ticklish that even they couldn't touch them, that's a level of ticklishness you don't come across often.

Two actually
1.) A former girlfriend. Had feet so ticklish that she'd almost immediately go into silent laughter when I tickled them.
2.) Best friends mom. She has like super ticklish arches, I've only gotten to get to them once, but she lost her mind when I touched them.

I have a friend I have tickled on many occasions. One of the few people I have met that are feather sensitive. A single feather on almost any part of her body will send her into fits of giggles and near silent laughter in certain spots. Still wicked good friends to this day, and I get to tickle her once in a while. She absolutely hates it, but lets me have fun once and a while. Another friend of mine, a more recent friend, has shown to be extremely ticklish, especially to light touches. I have not had a chance to really explore, but plans of been made in the near future for some fun, so if and when that goes down, you all will be hearing about it.

Probably my next door neighbor. I tickled her feet on a regular basis, every time I get since I was maybe 5-6 years old until she turned 17 and moved away to another city and at first we maintained contact, but naturally she made some new friends and forgotten about old ones. I miss her small slim ticklish feet. I just loved her reactions. When you start tickling her, at first she will try to show no reaction, then she will go into a salient laughter, squirming and wiggling her feet and body, trying to get away from the tickling, but can't because I was stronger and once I have her ankles into a arm lock, there's no getting away...

That's easy for me, it's TklshDiva :)
For me i would say this Sicilian gal i dated for only a few months in 2012. She looked alot like a young Marisa Tomei but prettier. She was hyper-ticklish all over body from head to toe. She couldn't take any kind of touches, she was feather ticklish too. She was about 5 foot 3 but had flat arch size 10 feet that were so ticklish that you had to armlock them or she'd kick your teeth out. Unfortunately, she was under her mother's control so she couldnt have a life, it was ridiculous !!! In terms of older women, this may sound odd but my own mother. Her neck, armpits, sides were extremely ticklish but her feet were off the charts ticklish. Feather tickling the tops and the arches were really bad but under and between the toes were the worst.

It would have to be my ex girlfriend. Advantages of a long term relationships are that you have enough time to discover all of the critical ticklish spots and take advantage of them appropriate to a given situation. In this particular instance, it was the ribs, hips, and that sweet spot where buttocks and legs meet.

For me i would say this Sicilian gal i dated for only a few months in 2012. She looked alot like a young Marisa Tomei but prettier. She was hyper-ticklish all over body from head to toe. She couldn't take any kind of touches, she was feather ticklish too. She was about 5 foot 3 but had flat arch size 10 feet that were so ticklish that you had to armlock them or she'd kick your teeth out. Unfortunately, she was under her mother's control so she couldnt have a life, it was ridiculous !!! In terms of older women, this may sound odd but my own mother. Her neck, armpits, sides were extremely ticklish but her feet were off the charts ticklish. Feather tickling the tops and the arches were really bad but under and between the toes were the worst.

Wow, a size 10 feet with height of only 5 foot 3. I just love short women with uncharacteristically big feet. Reminds me of Scarlett Johansson. Too bad it didn't work out for you though.

It's a toss up between a girl I dated when in my mid 20's and her daughter many years later. I have a fictional work in progress loosely based on these two incidents that I plan on posting on the forum soon.

Last edited:
My cousin, crazy ticklish feet, soon as you go anywhere near or between her toes, game over haha.

That’s a great question... it’s hard to say since everyone is unique with what spots and to what degree each spot gets them.

I have to say my current lee is overall the most ticklish.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back