• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nyssa Nevers and Christina Carter

Hey if you want great and very well priced custom videos contact Nyssa Nevers at [email protected] . Christina shoots with her about every 6 to 8 weeks and they are adamant about getting it right.
I have 14 videos from them and they do a hell of a good job.
Did I mention their price is great?

Thank you for that information, I’m a big fan of Christina Carter she’s incredibly sexy and has great legs and loves to be Bound teased and tickled. I don’t believe there’s a position or a scenario that she hasn’t been put through

Exactly, Nyssa had been fulfilling a couple fantasies for me. I have always had a jones for her.
I mentioned she and Christina were my ultimate fantasy buy no way could I order a video with Christina as it was too expensive. Nyssa replied not if it’s done via my studio, same rate as the others and to send her a script for CC to review. I sent it and about 2 days later she emailed back and said Christina would love to do it. I ended up ordering 5 videos that day. After they were done Christina emailed me saying she had a great time with a unique idea and wanted to know if she could be the aggressor next time.
I said sure. Next time she was great.
This last video they were great.
Now I have a rule. Outfits are I give a description but close is close enough. I refuse to have anyone buy an outfit. Given they have my idea down and know my tastes I give very generic scripts now and let then run with it. 14 videos now all dead on.
My point is if you want anything specific you have to tell them exactly what you want.
They cant be blamed because you cannot communicate.
Saying that Nyssa is great at asking questions. Not many do.
Also usually the video is in your hands within 3 days after they are done shooting.
This means if Nyssa and CC are shooting for 5 days and your video is day 1 you wont get your video for 8 days. They literally shoot from 9am till 11pm.
I usually send 50 dollars so they can get dinner 25 more if they want drinks and no they have never asked for it.
Nyssa and Christina are the real deal. I have never seen anything like it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back