• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling dry spell over! M/M feet, belly, sides

SteveCool

TMF Regular
It has been some time but after several back and forth messages, met up with “G” for some tickling fun. He claimed to not be ticklish but was willing to tie and tickle me. After some back and forth we decided to finally meet.

At first I was a bit nervous but upon meeting G we kicked it off and decided it would be ok if I was tickle tortured.

In the beginning we kept it simple with me resting my feet out, he sat on my ankles and began scribbling his fingers all over as i laughed around. My feet are terribly ticklish and after a while we tried the tied approach.

I kept just my jeans on but removed my shirt and was already barefoot as he had “comfortable” restraints and that’s when the tickling really began.

Maybe since it had been so long but him tickling and teasing my sides and belly had me howling and I’m pretty sure the neighbors could hear. We started doing tests where I would have to name all MLB teams while G tickled my belly sides or feet. Despite the promise of stopping if I got them all (god dammit I thought Tampa was still the devil rays!) calling baseball boring also relegated me to some extreme foot tickling as G tickled up and down the soles of my feet and toes.

I was very red on the face as my feet and toes wiggles under the tickling and between laughing and telling devil rays while being corrected did t help but it was fun as I hadn’t been tickled like this in a while.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back