• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hristina from Macedonia M/F

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
I have a little of free time now, so let's start...
This is the second part of the story: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305836-Hristina-from-Macedonia-F-M
So, the next day we went outside of town. She wanted to explore the mountains surrounding my hometown. We had a great time in the mountains. We came back home at the evening, it was around 6-7pm. We had a few glasses of wine and now it was her time to get tickled. I wanted her fully naked and on tied in spread-eagle position but down on her belly. She accepted the challenge! She took off her clothes, lie down on her belly and I started tying her up. I gave her a pillow for her head and we were now ready to start. I decided that I want to return the favor and start with her feet. Oh, God those beautiful feet. I could tell that she was a bit afraid and I was trying to ease her by telling her everything that I was going to do next, so I said:
“I’m going to return you a favor for yesterday, so… Let’s slowly start with your feet.”
I set on the ground right in the middle and in front of her beautiful feet and slowly slide my index finger down her right sole. She wiggled her foot and giggled. Jack point, I thought! Then I slowly slide my index finger down her left foot. She wiggled her foot and giggled again. Then I started sliding my index fingers up and down her feet and she started wiggling, giggling and trying to get away, by shouting “Oh God, I forgot how much this tickles”. I smiled and continued even faster. Now she was laughing. She had the cutest laugh and I loved hearing her laugh and trying to move her feet away. I tickled her for a couple of minutes and then included all my fingers, it was spider tickles time! She laughed, bagged, cursed, but I didn’t stop. Finally, after 5-10 minutes I stopped and took her bag of tickling tools and started thinking out loud:
“Hmmm… Nice tools… Now, what can I use on your feet? Let’s see… Hairbrush? Yes.”
She shouted “Noooo!”
“Baby oil? Of course! We don’t want those nice smooth feet to get hurt, don’t we?”
“No?!”
“Hmmm… Toothbrushes or rubber glove brushes?”
“None?!”
“Haha, can’t do that. I’ll use both, if you don’t choose!”
“Toothbrushes then.”
“Rubber glove brushes it is!”
“Noooo, I said toothbrushes!”
“Yeah, I kind of have a feeling that you will like glows more.”
“Nooo! I didn’t use any of those tools on your feet and you were not even as ticklish as I am.”
“Well, why didn’t you use them?”
“I forgot about them… I mean, with your thighs and balls being so ticklish… I just forgot!”
“Well, don’t worry. I will not forget about them!”
“Nooooo!”
“Just relax and enjoy the ride!”
I decided to start with toothbrushes. As I turn one the toothbrush she jumped and shouted:
“Oh God, please no!”
I replied:
“I didn’t even touch you yet?!”
And as she was saying “But you wi..”, I started “cleaning” her toes with the brush. She went hysterical! She was laughing so hard that my neighbors probably thought that I am killing someone in my house. I was surprised that they didn’t call the police or something. She was a total mess! I was “brushing” her toes and soles for maybe 5-6 minutes tops and she was already covered in sweat. Her hair is already being a mess and her breathing was really heavy.
Now I decided to try another tool. A rubber glove. I poured some baby oil on my hands and started gently massaging her feet. She started moaning and I got an instant erection.
I said:
“Fells good, ha?”
She replied:
“Ooooh, yes. Really good. My feet are my erogenous zones, so don’t stop it feels so good.”
From all that moaning, I thought my cock is going to explode, so I needed to change the tune, so I put rubber glove on and it was time to see just how sensitive those feet really are.
She turn her head on me and said:
“Why did you stop?”
And at that moment I started rubbing her right foot and the reaction I got, I can’t even describe. I thought my windows are going to burst and the ceiling is going to fall on us. She was in hysteria again, but this time I thought it was worst. Because she was jumping off and on the bed, wiggling her feet, trying to get away and I swear that in one moment I thought she broke her leg or my bad, because I heard the sound of crushing. I tickled her feet by turns, one then the other, giving her just a few seconds of break in between, enough for me to move from one foot to the next.
After 10 minutes of torturing her feet. I decided to give her a brake, give her some water and try her upper body. The moment I stuck my fingers in her armpits she was in laughing hysteria. I tickled her there for maybe 5-6 minutes, because I’m not a huge fan of upper body tickling, but I love ticklish armpits. I tried her ribs and she started crying, so I stopped really fast because I don’t like that kind of reaction from my lees and she told me that it hurts her when I tickle her there and I’m all about laughter and pleasure.
Then it was time to try her thighs. And boy they were ticklish. Even a slight lite touch on her thighs and buttocks for here was hell on earth. As I was sitting on her back and wiggling my fingers around her thighs and buttocks she managed to overthrow me. She was maybe a tiny girl, but she was strong as a bull, especially if touch her on her buttocks. Even her calves were ticklish.
The I returned to my favorite spot – her feet. I poured some more baby oil on my hands and it was now time for the hairbrush. The moment I started brushing her feet she went to hysteria again. After a 10-15 minutes of her begging me to stop, I decided that enough is enough. So I gave her some water and a 3 minutes brake. After the brake I set on the ground right in the middle and in front of her feet and started slowly licking and sucking her left foot. She started moaning and giggling in the same time which was turning me on too. Like I said, I’m not a foot fetishist but those soles were beautiful, taken care of and so soft and smooth. And they actually taste good. She uses some fruit based lubricant for her feet and I can swear she tasted like bananas. After maybe 10-15 minutes of licking and sucking her toes and soles and her moaning and giggling she started shaking and shouting “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Don’t stop!!! I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!” and then a lion like roar and giggling. She was soaking wet and relaxed, but still shaking. I untie her, she hugged me, kissed me in the cheek and caress me on my head and went just throw herself on the bed laughing. I opened a bottle of wine and we started talking about our experiences and who’s the better ler. We agreed that that’s me, but she just had an orgasm and she was way more ticklish then me, so…who knows? After two bottles of wine we end up having sex that night and after that we kind of started our relationship. She end up staying 2 weeks in my place. I have to say that even rabbits don’t fuck as often as we did those 2 weeks. Row of sex, row of tickling.
Hope to see her again soon even if it’s just for a tickling session.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back