• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stress advice /greetings

TasH

TMF Poster
Hello everyone.

I recently returned to TMF following a long break! And then I just had another one (kind of). The reason for that is a small depression which I believe was caused by stress. I mean, how do you guys handle all the stuff you need to do every week! I am not sure I know how to plan it all.

BUT I just want to tell you all that I haven't forgot about this wonderful forum. You actually helped me a lot because I could tell you guys about my fantasy (tickling music fantasy) which I originally believed to be "wrong". But now I am totally comfortable with it :) I am currently working on my first actual story about it that I will be posting on here sometime in the future :)

I hope I will soon be able to use my knowledge in helping others with similar issues I used to have.

So just wanted to drop by and also, if you guys have any advice on handling stress (mostly related to studying/work) feel free to post your advice here :)

Glad you found your way back here, I think part of tackling stress can be knowing you've got a place to go where there are people who share an important similarity and where you can indulge in daydreaming or fantasy time.
One way I've found that helps me is to have a notebook with me, just a small one that can fit in a pocket, or even an app on a smartphone where you can record the important tasks you feel you need to get done today. I usually associate a small reward with completing a task, too. It seems to make it easier to accomplish what I need to without feeling like it's always hanging over me.
But I think you should also experiment with any other ideas and see what works for you, maybe it's even a combination of other strategies. Good luck!

HappyD

Glad you found your way back here, I think part of tackling stress can be knowing you've got a place to go where there are people who share an important similarity and where you can indulge in daydreaming or fantasy time.
One way I've found that helps me is to have a notebook with me, just a small one that can fit in a pocket, or even an app on a smartphone where you can record the important tasks you feel you need to get done today. I usually associate a small reward with completing a task, too. It seems to make it easier to accomplish what I need to without feeling like it's always hanging over me.
But I think you should also experiment with any other ideas and see what works for you, maybe it's even a combination of other strategies. Good luck!

HappyD

You are so right, happydarwin. It can really be a great stress reliever to have a fellow community. Almost like meditation! I believe TMF is a great community when it comes to tickling but at the same time it is a friendly place where you can chat about issues you may have in life etc. It is indeed a privilege to have such a forum.

I have been trying to keep everything updated in my iPad calendar (which is shared between my PC etc.). But maybe I should write down everything in it, not just the main stuff. Like when I have to work on an assignment for several days. Great advice! I will focus more on planning things so they won't always surprise me so badly.

I often find the best way to deal with stress over upcoming deadlines is to break it down into pieces. 10 small tasks feel easier to deal with than one colossal one. If you're the kind of person who has to follow a strict schedule, or likes to, schedule times to work on them, but also be absolutely sure to schedule yourself breaks so you don't burn out. It can be reading, watching TV, going for a walk, playing a video game, or whatever sort of activity you enjoy, but make sure you fit that in.

Socialization is also helpful. Talk to friends about what's happening, maybe they can help, but even if they can't it feels better to get that sort of thing off your chest sometimes.

I often find the best way to deal with stress over upcoming deadlines is to break it down into pieces. 10 small tasks feel easier to deal with than one colossal one. If you're the kind of person who has to follow a strict schedule, or likes to, schedule times to work on them, but also be absolutely sure to schedule yourself breaks so you don't burn out. It can be reading, watching TV, going for a walk, playing a video game, or whatever sort of activity you enjoy, but make sure you fit that in.

Socialization is also helpful. Talk to friends about what's happening, maybe they can help, but even if they can't it feels better to get that sort of thing off your chest sometimes.

Great advice, knicks. So I guess from your viewpoint I should maybe have a weekly planner on my wall so that I will always be able to have an overview and then separate it all into segments. Or maybe use a digital format to carry with me :) Also, good point about the socializing/hobbies because I ALWAYS forget about those which can make me depressed. Just had a talk with a friend about it all, actually it did help me a lot! And I scheduled/made space for some appointments with friends/family the coming week.

Thanks again for the advice :)

I found out a long time ago I was suffering from anxiety and depression. It was like there was a hole being eaten in my stomach and the longer I didn't get it treated it got bigger and felt more terrible. Eventually I saw a psychiatrist and she recommended I get on medication to treat both anxiety and depression. I cannot stress how much those medications have helped me to deal with my day to day stress in regards to my life and the issues that come up. Just a story of my own deal with the monsters that are stress and depression.

I found out a long time ago I was suffering from anxiety and depression. It was like there was a hole being eaten in my stomach and the longer I didn't get it treated it got bigger and felt more terrible. Eventually I saw a psychiatrist and she recommended I get on medication to treat both anxiety and depression. I cannot stress how much those medications have helped me to deal with my day to day stress in regards to my life and the issues that come up. Just a story of my own deal with the monsters that are stress and depression.

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for MY late reply, I somehow missed this notification. great to hear that it helped you so much! It's all about finding that right thing and solution. Unfortunately I have tried many meds years ago but they were very bad for me. Didn't help me at all unfortunately :( In fact they were the worst thing I ever tried! I was on medication for eight years for no reason at all except side effetcs :( But I know many others who had success with medication.So happy to hear another case of that! Best wishes.:pounce:

weed..music..walking and bike riding..just lay back and try to think more positive...talking to someone helps

It is said that King Solomon tasked his wise men to inscribe a ring for him to wear with a motto which he could look upon in times of happiness or sorrow for advice in both cases.

They thought long and hard, and after much debate presented him with the ring, inscribed גַּם זֶה יַעֲבֹר, which transliterated into Roman letters is 'Gam Zeh Ya'avor'.

It means, 'This Too Shall Pass'.

So- practically speaking- do a websearch. Rings with the same text are available in various metals.

Think of the conversations you can have with any number of pretty young women about it. Who knows where that can lead? :D

And whether you succeed or not,

Have a read of your ring and start over.

It is said that King Solomon tasked his wise men to inscribe a ring for him to wear with a motto which he could look upon in times of happiness or sorrow for advice in both cases.

They thought long and hard, and after much debate presented him with the ring, inscribed גַּם זֶה יַעֲבֹר, which transliterated into Roman letters is 'Gam Zeh Ya'avor'.

It means, 'This Too Shall Pass'.

So- practically speaking- do a websearch. Rings with the same text are available in various metals.

Think of the conversations you can have with any number of pretty young women about it. Who knows where that can lead? :D

And whether you succeed or not,

Have a read of your ring and start over.

Thanks once again Libertine for your interesting advice on my matters! I once went to a hypnotist and we found a motto for me. It is difficult to translate into english though. Something like: "Purpose will lead the way". Or something! A great idea indeed. I should get a ring with that :) Thanks again for your support, Libertine! A motto is always a motivator. Wow life is difficult sometimes. I hope purpose will lead the way soon!:couch:

weed..music..walking and bike riding..just lay back and try to think more positive...talking to someone helps

Also thank you Gothika for your advice :) I started using cannabis oil lately since it is legal here. It helps quite a bit actually! But still difficult :/ Also I walk a lot and I try to meditate but I am so bad at it!

Waiting for your story. In the meantime I will post a story that I like.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back