• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jade Feather Trials

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Emily sat on her bed and pulled on her knee socks before switching on her camera and placing her soles in its view.

"Hi there, foot lovers!" Emily began. "I just got home from class and decided to do a little video for you in my new socks."

Emily began to rub her socked feet together teasingly.

"Soooooooo..." Emily said leaning forward and pulling back on her toes. "I've had quite a few people asking me lately in the comments if my feet are ticklish."

Emily began to tickle her own feet making her giggle.

"The truth is I am unbearably ticklish on my feet, a lot of you have been asking to see my feet tickled and I'm considering it but the truth is I'm just so, so, SOOOOO ticklish," Emily said scrunching her toes. "So I've decided that if you all really want to see my feet tickled you have to get me to 10,000 subscribers by the end of the year and I will do a full tickle torture video like this one." Emily paused. "So if you want to see me squealing even louder than that girl then subscribe to my channel! See you soon foot freaks!"

Emily took the SD card out of her camera and went to her computer to start editing. She opened up the tickling video she planned to put into her video as a reference and began to watch it. On the screen was a girl having her feet gang tickled by four other girls, two of them using hairbrushes and two using flossers between her tied toes. The reason Emily picked this video though was the fact that the girl being tickled was going ballistic. She was just screaming and thrashing around like a wild animal, Emily knew that if she was ever in that situation she'd probably be even worse off. Luckily, she thought to herself, there was no way she would reach 10,000 subs by the end of the year.

Emily went on with her life not thinking about her little side modeling job for a few weeks before logging onto her site. Once the page loaded her heart stopped, 11,239 subs, at first Emily was ecstatic but soon she remembered her promise. "No way." She said out loud refreshing the page. "Nope, uh-uh. I'm not going through with that." Emily closed the page and sat on her bed holding her toes. When her phone buzzed for an email, Emily didn't recognize the sender but opened it anyway.

Dear Emily,

We are glad to see that you have reached your goal of 10,000 subscribers!
We would like to assist you in fulfilling your promise to your viewers by offering
our services to you for free! Simply stop by the Tickle Shoppe any time this
weekend and we can set up your session. If you don't stop by this weekend
we will simply bring you in for this session ourselves, we already have all
of your contact information as well as your dorm room number.

Either way we look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks to create
your awesome tickle torture video!

Sincerely,
The Tickle Shoppe

Emily began to panic, they knew where she lived and they were going to come and get her. She had been into the Shoppe before buying socks and stuff that people had requested for videos and picture sets. One time a DVD caught her eye, it was called Kidnapped! On the part of the cover was a young woman's face looking in absolute terror, while the rest of the cover showed her being tickled by a group of girls in masks. Emily had picked it up and read the description on the back.

Erin entered a contest at the Shoppe, one hundred girls put in their name and 99 would get a coupon for $100 and a free session to tickle one of our victims, the last girl however would be strapped down and tickled mercilessly for a full weekend. Erin was the unlucky girl and when we contacted her she told us to "Fuck off" and blocked us. After trying to reach her for over a month it was finally decided to simply bring her in and complete her session involuntarily. Erin was locked into our specially designed tickle chair leaving every part of her body exposed, we also went ahead and administered the sensitivity shots into her soles for refusing to come in. This 10 hour DVD is only the highlights of Erin's merciless session, to watch the full 48 hours of non stop tickle torture you need become a member of the Jade Feather Club, see the front desk for details.

Emily had inquired about the Jade Feather Club and was horrified by what was required for membership. The first step was to get injections in both your feet and underarms making them 10 times as ticklish, then you would need to get them again to make the total 100 times as ticklish, then after that, you would need a third set making you 1000 times a ticklish on both your feet and underarms. All of that was just the first step, next you would have to be subjected to what they called "The Jade Trials". Emily was directed to another DVD which showed a girl going through her Jade Trials, out of curiosity Emily bought it and took it home to watch. She ended up watching the entire thing start to finish it as it was so unbelievable that Emily couldn't stop watching.

Trial 1: Feather tickling in public.

You would be tightly locked in the stocks at a public event and would have people invited to tickle your soles and underarms with a feather, while normally this wouldn't be so bad, being 1000 times more ticklish it was sure to be absolutely unbearable. Worse yet it was completely public.

Trial 2: Itching powder

For the second trial you would be strapped down onto a large padded bed unable to move, then someone would come in a brush itching powder onto you making sure to get every millimeter of your feet and armpits. While the application would tickle like crazy the real torture of this came once the powder had been fully applied. The powder would be left on and the person applying it would then leave the room without saying a word, shutting off the lights and leaving the writhing itching girl in complete darkness. She would stay there overnight for at least twelve hours without any relief from the itching, also she would be drugged to prevent her passing out from exhaustion. The worst part was once you started this trial there was no way out after that door closed it wouldn't be opened again until the next morning. Emily watched as the video showed the girl getting progressively more desperate as the night dragged on.

Trial 3: Fun with brushes.

The third trial would have you locked in the Shoppe's tickle chair with your toes tied and your arms completely immobile. Next baby oil would be applied to your feet and underarms, then at least four ticklers at a time would use hairbrushes to tickle your soles and underarms. Once again you would be drugged to prevent passing out as no human could bare this kind of torture without passing out under normal circumstances. The tickling would continue for at least twelve hours nonstop, switching out ticklers constantly to keep them fresh and change up techniques.

Trial 4: The Jade Feather

The fourth and final trial would require another injection, this time however it was one that turned pain into tickling. Once the injections had taken hold the Shoppe's artist Marcie would come in and put a lovely jade feather tattoo on each of the girl's soles as well as on her arms as if the feathers were tickling the girl's underarms all the time. Once this was completed the girls would get another round of sensitivity injections making them 10,000 times as ticklish. Lastly once per year at the Shoppe's discretion, they could be called upon for a full weekend of tickle torture, no restrictions, no mercy. This could include being used for public events, VIP ticklers, or even sometimes Shoppe experiments. If you failed to comply with your yearly weekend then you would "Suffer a fate worse than death."

At the end of the video Emily watched as the white words on the black screen faded in.

"Only one Jade Feather has ever not complied with her required duties. As a deterrent to future Jade's to do the same we have included a small snippet of her suffering. First, she was locked into "The Device" and totally immobilized before receiving another three injections on her soles and underarms, making her One Million Times as ticklish. Next, her tattoo's were covered with the word "Fallen". Then, she is covered head to toe in itching powder and "The Device" is switched on, subjecting her to round the clock tickling from a multitude of brushes and other implements, she is also constantly stimulated to just before climax but drugs pumped into her nutrient IV's never allow her to achieve it while also keeping her permanently awake.

Lastly, the socks she was wearing when she was captured are hung just in front of her face with a sign that read's "You will NEVER wear socks again!" She is allowed a break once per year on her birthday during which the machine is turned off and a video of her and her best friend tickling each others socked feet at their first visit to the Shoppe is played on repeat.

Emily couldn't imagine a fate such as that and spent most of the night after watching that video awake is a strange shock consisting of both absolute terror and arousal. Now Emily sat wondering what the Shoppe would do to her if she didn't turn herself in. She fell back onto her bed and began to wiggle her toes.

"Well, I had better go in tomorrow I guess..." Emily said defeated.

The next day Emily walked into the Shoppe.

"Oh Emily! You decided to come in all on your own!" Kelly said cheerfully as she saw Emily.

"It's not like I had much choice." Emily said slightly annoyed but also nervous that Kelly had recognized her immediately.

"Well, you can't go around teasing people forever without fulfilling your promises!" Kelly said motioning for Emily to follow her into the back. "Shoes off please." Kelly said as they went behind the counter.

"Alright," Emily said slipping off her shoes. "Where are we going?"

"My office." Kelly said leading Emily upstairs.

Emily followed Kelly upstairs to her office and sat in the comfortable chair across from Kelly.

"So..." Emily said. "What is going to happen to me."

"That's up to you." Kelly said smiling. "We'll let you pick your own torture so long as it's a least 30 minutes long and you squeal your head off."

"Oh." Emily said relieved. "I thought maybe you'd make me..." Emily cut herself off.

"Make you what dear?" Kelly said still smiling.

"Make me, um, take the Jade Trials?" Emily said nervously.

"You thought we would or you hoped we would?" Kelly asked with a grin that made Emily so aroused she thought she may come right then and there.

"I don't know..." Emily said somewhat ashamed.

"Ahh, I see," Kelly said. "Well how about we do this then, we'll set you up for a 45-minute nonstop session to be recorded next weekend and if you decide to get your Jade Feather instead then we will do that."

"O-ok." Emily said nervously.

"Also here, take this," Kelly said handing Emily a small brochure. "It goes over the entire Jade Feather experience and what all the benefits are after you complete your trials."

Emily took the brochure and thanked Kelly for helping her.

Later that night Emily laid in bed unable to sleep eventually, she grabbed the brochure and began to read through it, it went through each of the trials in detail as well as the annual requirement and punishment for failing to fulfill it. On the next page was a listing of all of the benefits for Jade Feathers.

100% Free sessions (Lee or Ler)
All items in Shoppe free (Up to 10,000 per year)
Access to all VIP Content
Access to all VIP Events
Access to all Jade Feather Club Content
Access to all Jade Feather Club Events
Special designation on website
Shoppe managed public profile on website
Personal Tickle Slave

Emily reread the last line a few times unsure she had read it correctly. She suddenly remembered that Kelly had given her her phone number and told her to text with any questions. She picked up her phone and took a picture of the TIckle Slave line in the brochure. "Is this for real?" She asked.

"Yup." Kelly texted back with a smiling face, soon after Kelly also sent a link. Emily clicked on the link and was brought to an image on the Shoppe's website on a completely naked girl strapped down to a padded board laughing hysterically as another girl tickled her armpits. As Emily zoomed in she saw the soles of both girls feet the girl doing the tickling had the Jade Feather tattoo's on her soles while the girl being tickled had the words "Erin's Tickle Slave"

"When can I start my trials?" Emily asked Kelly.

"Saturday, we already have you booked." Kelly texted back with a winking face.

Emily closed the image and put down her phone and picked up her camera. She set up her computer so that the camera was getting the shot she wanted as she laid on her stomach and lifted her feet in the air behind her. She smiled as her caution tape designed socks with the words "Impossibly Ticklish!" on the soles came into the frame. She started to record.

"Hey everyone! So it looks like I've hit my goal way faster than I had planned on, so that means you get to see these poor tootsies getting tickle tortured. BUT I figured since all you ticklphiles are obviously the ones who pushed me so far over my goal I should really go big with your reward. I have partnered with the Tickle Shoppe, and while even a normal tickling from those girls would be enough to absolutely destroy me I have decided to do something really insane. I've decided to go ahead and get my Jade Feathers, for those of you who don't know what that is I'll put a link in the description that will show you what's involved. So this Friday I'm going to go get what will probably be my last unrestrained pedicure and then next weekend I'll begin with my first trial.

That Friday Emily got the most amazing pedicure she could afford complete with a massage, then on Saturday, she got her first set of injections. That night as she climbed into bed she could feel her sheets like she never had before. The next week she tried to get another pedicure but wasn't really able to sit still due to her insane ticklishness, she was a little embarrassed by the spectacle she had made herself but at the same time the laughter of the pedicurist and others in the salon was kind of arousing to her. The next day she went back into the Shoppe and got another set of injections, that night she tried to test her own ticklishness and found that she couldn't even bear to scribble her own nails over her soles. The next day Emily couldn't help but be curious as to how ticklish she actually was now, when she got back to her dorm she noticed her roommate Celine sitting on the communal couch in the common space.

"Hey Celine," Emily started nervously. "Can I ask you to do somthing weird?"

"Ummm, you can ask... I don't promise I'll do it." Celine said cautiosly.

"I need you to tickle my feet." Emily said.

"Oh! OK!" Celine said reaching down to pull off Emily's shoe.'

"NO! NOT HERE!" Emily said pulling away. "We nee to go somewhere more... private."

"Is this about that weird tickle torture club you're joining." Celine asked standing up.

"Ugh, yes ok!" Emily said rolling her eyes.

"Alright, well if you want private my family has a camp about 45 minutes north of here, no one is around for miles." Celine said shrugging.

"Perfect!" Emily said smiling.

"I thought you hated to be tickled." Celine said confused.

"I do! Well, I did... I don't know..." Emily said confused.

Emily and Celine talked about the Jade Feather trials on the way to the camp and by the time they got there Celine was ecstatic to get at Emily's super sensitive feet.

"Alright there should be some rope in the shed," Celine said opening the shed. "Well tie you to the picnic table."

"Ok." Emily said laying down on the table.

"Arms up too!" Celine said.

"What? Why?" Objected Emily.

"Aren't those super ticklish now too?" Celine asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Emily answered putting her arms up.

Celine set about tying Emily to the picnic table, once she was don Emily found that she was in fact truly stuck.

"You're really good at this," Emily said suspiciously.

"We all have our quirks," Celine said pulling up a lawn chair at Emily's feet. "Ready?"

"Ready as I will ever be." Emily answered. With that Celine began to lightly tickle Emily's soft soles.

'AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA! " Emily screamed.

"HOLY SHIT!" Celine said surprised. "I barely touched you!"

"Really!" Emily said in disbelief.

"Yeah imagine if I did this!" Celine began to scribble her nails up and down Emily's soles causing her to break into uncontrollable laughter.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!" Emily laughed.

"This is fun!" Celine said with a smile. "I wonder if your arms are as ticklish as your feet?"

Celine began to scribble her nails inside of Emily's exposed underarms causing her to laugh and thrash against the ropes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! CELINE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!" Emily begged.

"Alright fine," Celine said stopping. "So you're going to end up 10 times as ticklish as this on Saturday?"

"Yeah," Emily said catching her breath.

"You're nuts," Celine said with a smile.

"Hey Celine," Emily said looking her roommate in the eye.

"Yeah?" Celine said smiling.

"Will you tickle my feet some more?" Emily asked wiggling her toes.

"Hell yeah!" Celine said leaning over and tickling Emily's soles for about 10 minutes before giving Emily a break. "Can we make this a regular thing?"

"Once I've got my Jade Feather's I can get us into the Shoppe free and you can use all of the bondage equipment on me."

The next Friday Emily went to the Shoppe after classes to get one of their "Special pedicures" Once she got in she was locked into a pair of specially made restraints that when locked held her feet perfectly still but were movable when unlocked to allow the pedicurist to access all the needed areas. After the first few seconds of the pedicure, it was abundantly clear to Emily that the Shoppe was in no way trying to reduce the ticklishness of the pedicures. This was partially due to the fact that her pedicurist wasn't being the least bit gentle in regards to tickling but also more so due to the fact that she was continually taunting her throughout the pedicure.

"Coochie coochie coo! Oh no between those toes! Tickle tickle tickle! I LOVE this part scrub, scrub, scrub!" The woman teased. Once she was done Emily got a look at her new toenail polish, it was a deep red with a single white feather on each of her big toes.

"I LOVE THEM!" Emily said thanking the woman.

"It was a pleasure tormenting you sweetie." The woman said as Emily left the room. Before the door closed Emily could hear the next girl already giggling madly as the pedicurist began her work. The next day Emily got her shots as well as instructions to be at the Shoppe early on the following Saturday.

The next week, Emily got her pedicure on Friday and the next day got to the Shoppe at 6 AM.

"Good morning Emily," Kelly said meeting her at the door. "Come on with me we'll head right out."

They drove for about an hour before they reached their destination.

"Welcome to Renfest" Kelly said with a smile.

"Wow." Emily said walking around through the different vendors.

"Here put this on." Kelly said throwing Emily a bag and pointing to a small tent.

Emily put on the costume which consisted of a sleeveless flowy shirt and corset, a long dress, and leather shoes.

"Wow you look great!" Kelly said as Emily emerged.

"Thanks!" Emily said curtsying.

"Now follow me." Kelly said walking toward the center of the festival, there in the middle of the main crossroads was a large set of wooden stocks.

"Oh god." Emily said looking around.

"Yup, in you go." Kelly said with a smile, once Emily's ankles had been locked in and wrists tied far above her head Kelly proceeded to tie back each of Emily's toes to the foot board of the stocks causing her to laugh madly.

"OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! MY TOES! MY POOR TOES! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Emily laughed.

"That's perfect just keep begging like that all day and you'll have a line a mile long to tickle your tootsies!" Kelly teased.

Once Emily's toes were secure Kelly reached under the stocks and pulled out a large sign.

PUNISH THE WENCH!
FEATHER TICKLISH FEET!
UNBEARABLY SENSITIVE UNDERARMS!
FEATHER TICKLES ONLY!

Kelly showed the sign to Emily and then set it up in front of her, next she took out two large jars of stiff feathers and placed them in special holders attached to the stocks.

"There, now we just wait for opening and before long you'll be squealing with laughter." Kelly teased.

"Do you think anyone will even want to tickle me?" Emily asked nervous.

"Of course they will, you're gorgeous, plus we come to this event every year and the crowds love it!" Kelly said picking up a point feather and just barely touching Emily's heel with it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH! OH! OH!" Emily laughed until Kelly stopped. "Holy shit... I'm so fucked."

"Yup," Kelly said with a smile. "Well I'll see you tonight."

"If I'm still alive." Emily said playfully.

Emily spent the next 16 hours being tormented with feathers by complete strangers many of whom found her insane ticklishness to be hilarious taking videos and pictures, At one point a news crew even came by and the news anchor took a chance at tickling Emily. Later that night when she got home she got online and looked up the video on the news agencies website.

"Have you ever been tickled? How about when you can't get away? Now, what if I told you that you were going to be 1000 times as ticklish as you are now? Well, that's the reality for poor Emily here who is taking part in a sort of hazing ritual for the now infamous Tickle Shoppe. With her toes tied back, unable to move her feet even a millimeter, fairgoers are encouraged to continuously tickle her feet with feathers causing her to laugh and beg." The camera cut to a shot of Emily bucking her whole body as her mouth was wide open in ticklish laughter. "We spoke to a Kelly a manager at the Shoppe about the spectacle."

"Well growing up in cartoons and in other media you always see a feather being used to tickle someone with great effect, but if you've ever tried it for real you know that almost no one is naturally feather ticklish. So once we discovered our sensitizing formula we decided it would be fun to artificially make someone react to a feather like they do in popular culture." Kelly said smiling. The video cut back to the anchorwoman.

"Emily will spend her entire 16 hour day in the stocks and fair organizers tell us that she will most likely be tickled nonstop that entire time. We asked some fair goers what they thought of the exhibit and the responses were mixed."

"I think it's just cruel, look at her! She has tears streaming down her face and she's pleading for them to stop. It's just plain mean." An older woman said.

"I mean if she didn't want to have this done then why did she let them tie her up? Besides everyone else is having fun so who cares." A younger girl said.

The next shot showed another two young girls each using their feathers to tickle Emily's toes as they giggled.

"It's really fun, like she's so ticklish but she can't get away from you at all. All she can do is sit there and take it." One of the two girls said.

"Yeah, and when you can get her to scream and everyone cheers it's just really fun." The other girl said.

The video cut to a closeup of Emily's toes as a feather slid in and out between them then after a few seconds back to the anchorwoman standing in front of Emily.

"According to Kelly this is only the first trial for Emily, but one thing is obvious, earning your Jade Feather is no laughing matter." The Anchorwoman said while tickling Emily's foot with the feather. The video cut back to the studio where a woman and man were sitting.

"She's cute." The woman said smiling. "I wish I'd had a chance at those tootsies."

"If just feathers do that I can't imagine what a regular tickling would do to her." The man said.

"No kidding!" The woman said giggling.

The video ended and Emily found herself smiling brightly as she went to her facebook. As she logged on she noticed she had over 100 notifications, all from her friends and family sharing and commenting on the video. She felt her chest tighten as she realized that everyone now knew about her little adventure, after composing herself she pulled out her computer and set up her camera. Once again she laid on her tummy with her feet in the air behind her wearing a pair of mismatched brightly colored socks.

"Hi everyone," Emily began. "By now you've probably all seen my news spot from Renfest today, yes that was really me, and yes I am really going through with this. For those of you who are interested, I talked to Kelly today and my next two trials are going to be live streamed, I'll make sure that they share the link on here so you can all enjoy my suffering along with me." Emily giggled and rubbed her feet together. "For those of you who are weirded out by this I'm sorry you feel that way but this is who I am now so you'll either need to get used to it or delete me. Anyway next Saturday I have my second trial so stay tuned for that."

Emily walked into the Shoppe and went straight to the back counter to meet with Kelly.

"Hello Emily," Kelly said smiling. "Are you ready for the next trial?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Moaned Emily.

"Very good come with me." Kelly said as Emily slid off her shoes and followed her down the hall into one of the rooms. In the center of the room was a large bench that Emily laid upon face down, with her feet up in the air bent at the knees. Kelly locked her ankles into the stocks leaving her soles facing the ceiling and then slowly pulled off her socks. Next Kelly tied each one of Emily's toes as thightly as she could without cutting off circulation, even going as far to spread them out slightly.

"Oh god! It tickles!" Emily sighed as Kelly did this.

"Yeah, need to make sure we can get it between those toes." Kelly said as she tied the last one through Emily's laughter.

"Fuck." Emily said thinking about what was going to happen to her.

"Well looks like you're all set," Kelly said putting a strap over the back of Emily's head holding her face down into the massage table like hole for it. "I'll send in Sonyea and Emma."

Emily had been sent a short video of Emma and Sonyea a few days before she came into the Shoppe, needless to say, what she saw made her extremely nervous about this trial. Emily laid there in her restraints for what seemed like 20 minutes before the door opened Emily didn't hear anything but after about 30 seconds she could suddenly see two pairs of socked feet on the floor below her face. One pair of socks said "Mistress Sonyea" on the tops while the other pair were mismatched with one sock saying "Tickle My Feet!" and the other saying "Fill Me With Itching Powder!"

"So she's going for her Jade Feather?" A younger girls voice asked.

"Yes Emma." An older dominant voice answered. "And we're going to make sure she truly earns it."

"Hahaha! I hope you're not ticklish." Emma said wiggling her toes.

"Oh I am." Emily answered sarcastically.

"Oh my dear," Sonyea said. "That was a mistake."

Before Emily could even stop to think about it the mismtached socks dissapeared from in front of her and almost instantly she felt sharp pointy nails skittering all across her taught bare soles.

'OOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO FUUUUUUUUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Emily screamed.

"Hahaha! Tickle Tickle!" Emma teased.

"Now Emma, make sure you really torture her or I'll be forced to punish you!" Sonyea said. "Maybe I'l have you get your Jade feathers too!"

"CAN I?" Emma asked excitedly.

"Perhaps," Sonyea said. "But for now I think you should just get the sensitizing lotion and two hairbrushes."

"WHAT!" Emily screamed. "I thought this was about itching powder!"

"It is." Sonyea answered. "But first we're going to tickle you for a while."

"YAY! HAHAHA!" Emma laughed as she squirted the lotion onto Emily's feet. "Alright hold onto your socks, hahaha, this is going to tickle like crazy."

Suddenly Emma began to scrub the brushes over Emily's bare feet as she howled with laughter. This continued for what seemed like an eternity before Emily suddenly noticed another sensation coming through the tickling.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! FUCK! NO! IT HAHAHAHAHA ITCHESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!" Emily screamed.

"Hehehehehe!" Emma giggled from behind as suddenly two brushed were applying the super strong itching powder to Emily's bare underarms as well.

"This stuff is our strongest formula." Sonyea said proudly. "The Shoppe won't even sell it or let it be used on anyone except for a member of the McCall family."

"It's true torture!" Emma said giddily.

"But for you Jade Girls they let us have our way with you." Sonyea said happily. "Alright Emma, enough tickling lets leave little Emily here to her maddening night of itchy hell."

"Ugh! Alright!" Emma said setting down the brushes and walking over to stand in front of Emma. "Have a fun night!"

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Was all that Emily could say as the itching on her soles and armpits took over her mind.

"Seems like it's working Aunt Sonyea!" Emma said with a giggle.

"Yep, now head on out front I'll catch up to you in a second," Sonyea said. Once Emma had left the room Sonyea leaned into Emily and began to whisper in her ear. "My little neice is so cute don't you think?" Sonyea set an ipad below Emily's face that began to cycle through pictures of Emma in various forms of tickle and other foot related tortures. "I thought you might like to know that tonight when she goes to bed she's going to be covered head to toe in this same powder and then put into a straitjacket for the entire night with a vibrator on full blast. As if that's not bad enough we're going lock her little feet in the stocks and let her siblings and cousins take shifts brushing them like she did to you. Emma's only had the one injection so far but I think that we're going to let her go for her Jade feathers next. Anyway, I thought you might take some solace in the fact that little Emma will be suffering all night too. Have fun Emily, I hope to see those cute little feet of yours trapped in front of me again sometime."

Sonyea picked up the ipad and left the room shutting off the light leaving Emily in complete darkness. It didn't take long for Emily to start screaming for help, even with her feet as ticklish as they were she would give anything to have Emma scrub them with a brush to get rid of the itching. Emily screamed until she was hoarse and then she just laid their writhing in agony for what seemed like 10,000 years when suddenly the door opened and the lights came on.

"Alright, wash her off." Kelly said. Suddenly ice cold water began to spray Emily's feet and underarms, and while it didn't completely get rid of the itching it made it bearable. "Well Emily that's it, trial two is over."

"That was horrible," Emily said shaking a little.

"Yeah, it's a pretty cruel punishment, but at least you aren't a McCall, those girls get this kind of thing at least a couple of times a week," Kelly said. "So next saturday for your brushing?"

"Yeah." Emily said standing up. "Kelly?"

"Yes?" Kelly answered.

"Can you do me a favor?" Emily said timidly.

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

"Can you make sure that there are as many McCall's there next week as there can be?" Emily said with a sadistic smile.

"You got it, I'll text them right now." Kelly said pulling out her phone.

Emily got home and slept straight through until the next morning when she finally woke up she had an email from another member on the Shoppe's website.

Dear Emily,

We were absolutely tickled to receive your invitation to your third trial next week, we have called in everyone in the family and we'll be there to make sure your feet are thoroughly tortured.

Attached to the email was a link to a PDF file inside the file was a family tree of the McCall family and some information and images of each of them.

Aunt Sonyea
Prefers to tickle
Favorite Tool to use: Her Nails
Most effective way to tickle: Electric toothbrush between toes
Most Ticklish Spot: Toes
A photo of Sonyea using her nails to tickle a pair of pink soles as they flex

Megan
Sonya's Daughter
Prefers to tickle
Favorite Tool to use: Heat Lamps and Feathers
Most effective way to tickle: Squeezing her hips
Most Ticklish Spot: Hips
A pair of red bare soles glisten as Megan slowly drags two stiff feathers over them a heat lamp can be seen sitting only a few inches from the bare soles

Carley
Prefers to tickle
Sonya's Daughter
Favorite Tool to use: Electric Toothbrush
Most effective way to tickle: Anything between toes
Most Ticklish Spot Toes
A picture of Carley squealing as Emma and Megan are each giggling happily while pulling pie chains between Carley's well-oiled toes

Aunt Erin
Prefers to tickle
Favorite Tool to use: Hairbrushes
Most effective way to tickle: Hairbrushes
Most Ticklish Spot Feet
A picture of Erin holding two hairbrushes as she scrubs Emma's soles, a bottle of sensitizing lotion is next to the stocks.

Emma
Erin's Daughter
Prefers to be tickled
Favorite Tool to use: Itching Powder
Most effective way to tickle: Hairbrush
Most Ticklish Spot: Feet
A picture of Emma wearing only panties and a bra laughing madly as Carley and Megan pull pie chains between her toes and Sophia and Lexi use hairbrushes on her soles, meanwhile, Willow and Luna are tickling her entire arms with their hands and a brush for each oiled underarm. Jake can be seen with his wife Zoe behind Emma reaching around to tickle her sides. Sonyea, Erin, and Imogen can be seen off to one side encouraging their kids to keep it up. Behind them, all is a large banner that reads "Emma's Spring Break!"

Aunt Imogen
Prefers to tickle
Favorite Tool to use: Comb between toes
Most effective way to tickle: Poke ribs
Most Ticklish Spot Ribs
Imogen is seen with both Sinyea and Erin locked in a set of double stocks as she uses a comb between their toes driving them mad.

Sophia
Prefers to tickle
Imogen's Daughter
Favorite Tool to use: Comb Between toes
Most effective way to tickle: Fingernails
Most Ticklish Spot: Panty line
Sophia lays spread eagle on the floor nearly naked as Emma uses her nails to trace along her cousins panty line making her squeal.

Lexi
Prefers to tickle
Imogen's Daughter
Favorite Tool to use: Pie Chain
Most effective way to tickle: Quick pokes
Most Ticklish Spot Sides
Lexi can be seen pulling pie chains between Zoe's toes as she laughs.

Willow
Imogen's Daughter
Prefers to be tickled
Favorite Tool to use: Hairbrush
Most effective way to tickle: Electric Flosser
Most Ticklish Spot: Toes
Willow is in the stocks with her toes tied as each space between her toes has an electric flosser tickling it wielded by her entire family.

Luna
Imogen's Daughter
Prefers to be tickled
Luna is strapped into some kind of elaborate bondage device that seemingly leaves every inch of her skin exposed. She is blindfolded gagged and has headphones on. Her entire family is surrounding inflicting various tortures on her, such as Megan using heat lamps on one of her soles while Emma can be seen slapping her other sole with a wooden spoon, a jar of itching powder and be seen open in between Luna's soles. Carley is using an electric toothbrush in between Luna's tied toes on the foot with the heat lamp as Sophia and Lexi use a comb and pie chain respectively on the other. Willow and Erin use hairbrushes in Luna's bare underarms that are dripping with sensitizing lotion and Sonyea and Imogen tickle her neck and ribs. Jake and Zoe are once again teaming up on Luna's bare belly with Zoe blowing a raspberry. Emily looked closer and could see the Zoe was also using one of her hands to tickle Luna's black and pink striped panties that were soaked through. Behind the ordeal was a banner that read "Luna's First Tickle!" A small caption at the bottom of the image explained that the headphones she was wearing were noise canceling and that through them her cousins and sisters voices were being played all saying things like "Tickle Tickle Luna!" and "Welcome to the family! We can't wait to torture you like this every weekend!"

Jake
Prefers to tickle
Most effective way to tickle: Nails
Most Ticklish Spot Underarms
The picture showed Jake being tickled by his wife Zoe in what apeared to be her wedding dress.

Zoe
Prefers to be tickled
Favorite Tool to use: Fingers
Zoe is locked in the stocks outside in her wedding dress, a large crowd watches as her feet are tickled by all seven of her husband's cousins.

A9E9B1A8-1C05-420D-9692-D62357C2E99E.png

Emily shifted nervously thinking about her third trial the next weekend but she was eventually able to fall asleep. When she woke up the next morning and got ready to head off to her classes she noticed a bag from the Shoppe on her roommate's bed. Curious she opened the bag and found inside a wooden box with her name on it. She quickly put the box back and went to class now even more curious as to what was in the box. When she returned from class the box was nowhere to be found and Emily didn't dare ask about it or her roommate would know she had been snooping.

The next Saturday rolled around and Emily found herself strapped into a bondage device once again. This device left her laying on her back with her legs and arms in long rigid bindings covered in straps. Each of her toes was tied back and Kelly had already taken the liberty of oiling her soles and underarms. Once she was all oiled up Kelly opened the door and in came a large group of people, Emily could see all of the McCall family had made it as promised, as well as some of the other girls that Emily had met from around the Shoppe. Even Emily's roommate was there with the wooden box.

"Emily, Celine got you something," Kelly said with a smile.

"It's just a little something I thought you might find cute," Celine said opening the box. Inside the box was a custom hairbrush, the little ball like tips of the bristles were rainbow colored and on the back of the brush "Emily's Scream Machine!" was written. "It even switches on." Celine said flipping a small switch on the side causing the brush to buzz with vibration.

"Oh fuck." Emily said as Celine began to move it closer to her foot.

"Don't worry that should only tickle a little bit." Emma teased just before the buzzing brush hit Emily's sole

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEE!" Emily squealed as the brush began to scrub slowly over her sole. "CELINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!""

Suddenly the rest of the group picked up brushed and began to tickle wherever they could find a spot, Emily felt herself beginning to black out for the sensations when suddenly her arm got very cold.

"Now, now," Kelly said pushing some hair out of Emily's face. "No passing out allowed."

Suddenly Emily became hyper-aware, she could feel every single bristle of every single brush dragging cruelly over her hypersensitive skin, she could hear each of her tormentors teasing and giggling, the whole world seemed to be moving in slow motion. Emily would have given anything in the work to make the tickling stop, she began to scream.

"HAHAHHAHAHA! STOP! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHHAA! NO! NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOO! YOU FUCKING EVIL BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M DYING! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA! THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!" Emily screamed until she was hoarse.

"I-is she going to be ok." Celine asked backing away.

"Yes, she just needs to get over the hump," Kelly said taking Celine's hand. "If you like we can go out front until she's in a better place."

"I think we should let her go," Celine said sounding worried.

"We can't do that I'm afraid," Kelly said leading Celine out of the room.

Kelly led Celine to the front of the store and started helping her pick out some items for Emily. Celine decided on a box set DVD of the McCall family and a pair of stockings that she thought would look extra sexy on Emily.

"You have the hots for her don't you." Kelly said smiling.

"I-i-i Umm welll." Celine said.

"It's ok," Kelly said. "She's pretty fucking hot."

Celine just shyly covered one foot with the other.

"But, if you're going to be with her you're going to need to get over hearing her beg like that," Kelly said. "The only way she can enjoy tickling now is to get pushed to her euphoria."

"Euphoria?" Celine asked.

"Yes," Kelly said smiling warmly. "It's a state of tickle torture few people are ever able to truly reach because they give up during the unbearable torture that needs to be pushed through to reach it. Once Emily reached that state later today she will want to be brought back to it as often as possible."

"Later today?" Celine asked nervously.

"Oh don't worry it won't take you that long to get her there," Kelly said reassuringly. "The McCall's get enjoyment out of keeping each other between 6th and 8th levels of tickling only occasionally pushing each other into the 9th level in an attempt to reach the 10th. Well with the exception of Emma who seems to prefer being held in the 9th level for extended periods of time."

"Levels?" Celine asked confused.

"Yes, there are 10 levels of tickling recognized by the Shoppe," Kelly explained leading Celine to her office. "They are Light, Playful, Hard, Torture, Cruel, Merciless, Sadistic, Unbearable, Inhumane, and Euphoric"

Kelly pulled out a large chart showing examples of each level of tickling.

"Here you can see two girls in regular clothes with socks still on tickling each other on a couch. That would be either a 1 or 2 depending on how ticklish they are." Kelly explained pointing to the first picture. No here you see a girl in our stocks at the fair being tickled by random strangers, this would be somewhere in the 3-5 range again depending on how sensitive she was, by the look on her face and the fact she still has her socks on I'd say she's about a 3 or 4. Now here we have one of our patron's whos bare feet are locked in the stocks, toe tied, oiled and being brushed, that would be like a 5 but if we added sensitizing lotion she would get pushed to at least a 6. Now you can get a 6 without lotion but they have to be especially ticklish and your ticklers have to be very skilled. To get over a 6 though requires us to alter the nervous system wither with our lotion or our injections. This is the highest we will usually allow for a session here at the Shoppe, there are only a select few people that we intentionally bring beyond a 7. Now 7 has a wide range before you hit 8, most people would say that something as low as a 3 or 4 would be 'unbearable' to them, but when we say unbearable we mean it literally. It's more than the body can normally handle, basically, you pass out very quickly after entering this level unless you are given a special drug cocktail that we have developed."

Kelly paused for a second to gauge Celine's response to what she was saying.

"Now once Emily's has her Jade Feather's even a light feather tickling will be a level 3 or 4. If you use fingers it will be around a 5 or 6 at least depending on how good you are, and if you use that brush you bought you'll be pushing way past an 8." Kelly said smiling.

"So she won't want to be tickled anymore then?" Celine asked sadly.

"Oh quite the opposite," Kelly said excitedly. "If you are able to push her through to level 10 then she will be putty in your hands."

"But how do I do that?" Celine asked.

"Alright you'll probably need to come into the Shoppe for it, seeing as how she'll be to loud for your dorm room," Kelly said with a giggle. "Next you'll get her strapped down tightly so she can't escape no matter what, next you'll start to tickle her, lightly at first but then growing quicker and quicker. Emily loves to have her feet tickled, she'll say she hates it but it's obvious she wants it. So you're going to oil them up and scrub them with two of those brushes you have. Then you're going to taunt her, you're going to tell her that you are never going to stop unless she submits to you. She's going to start to scream as she did earlier, this is good, it means you are getting into level 8. Push her further, if you are both alright with it have another person join you, Emily' will be getting a slave and they love to help push their masters like this so use her to your advantage. Then you are going to get her into level 9, this will be the hardest for you the first few times but I promise after a while you will find this part hilarious. Emily will start to scream, beg, threaten, cry, thrash, basically, do anything she can to make you stop but DO NOT STOP. Tickle harder! Once you are able to break her through she will likely stop begging although some people still beg but more because they get off on pleading for mercy then because they want it to stop. Once you have her in this state you can tickle her as hard and as long as you desire, you can lock her into one of our whole body tickle machines turned all the way up while you make her cum over and over for an entire weekend and she'll just laugh and moan and thank you the whole time." Kelly looked over to see that Celine's eyes were closed and she was squirming. "I told you it's super hot."

Celine snapped back to reality and turned deep red.

"You don't need to be embaressed with me sweetie!" Kelly said with a smile. "Hell if you want the room for a few I'd be happy to leave for a bit."

"N-no." Celine said still embaressed.

"Alright then, let's get back down there so you can be the one to push Emily into Euphoria for the first time." Kelly said smiling.

"Ok." Celine said following Kelly.

Before Kelly even opened the door Celine could hear Emily's muffled screams coming from inside the room. A pair of young girls walking past looked at each other nervously before giggling and running off down the hall. Kelly opened the door and Celine looked in to see Emily now with at least a dozen people tormenting her.

"FUCK YOU ALLLLLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I'LL KILL YOU FAMILIES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA! OH STOP STOP STOOOOOP IIIIIIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Emily screamed.

"Just like we talked about," Kelly said to Celine.

"Alright," Celine said as she walked forward toward Emily,

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! CELINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP ME!" Emily begged her roommate.

"I'm here to help." Celine said climbing up onto the device and straddling Emily.

"HAHAHAHAA! WAIT! HAHAHAHAHAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Emily asked barely able to be understood through her laughter.

"They're going to tickle you for the rest of the day and there is nothing you can do to stop them," Celine said in a dominating voice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAKE THEM STOP!" Emily begged.

"Stop? Why would I make them stop?" Celine asked tracing her fingers over Emily's naked tummy. "I love the way they're making you scream like that."

"NNNOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOO!" Emily begged.

"Oh yes, Emily." Celine said now tickling Emily's sides more earnestly. "They're going to tickle you harder and harder and harder, and there is nothing you can do, you can't even pass out to escape the tickling, it's just going to grow and grow and grow until there is nothing in the entire universe but me and the tickling."

Emily's thrashing began to take a violent desperate state as her laughing became so intense she couldn't even beg anymore.

"I can't wait until you are even more ticklish," Celine teased. "Maybe I'll lock you up in the stocks at school with a bunch of feathers and let all the freshmen go wild on you, or maybe I'll be really cruel and give them hairbrushes instead. I bet if you found someone in your predicament you wouldn't even hesitate to torture their poor little feet, would you? You know you deserve this, you know that you want it to tickle even more."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!" Emily screamed out and Celine could tell that she had just cum without even being touched.

"There it is." Kelly whispered into Celines ear.

Celine leaning in and began to make out with Emily who did her best to return the sentiment between bouts of desperate laughter.

"Do you want them to stop?" Celine teased.

"NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAARDER!" Emily insisted.

"You heard her ladies, whatever you want to do to her go ahead!" Celine yelled.

The McCall's all cheered as they scattered to grab various instruments of torment when Kelly walked up to Celine with a vibrator. Celine put it between herself and Emily and switched it on just as she felt something close over her ankles.

"Wait! What are you..." Celine started before Emma and Luna began to pull off Celine's socks and thread laces between her toes effectively tying them down to Emily's legs. They then began to tickle her now bare feet while Erin and Sonya grabber her wrists and secured them where Emily's were tied. Before long both girls were completely naked and sensitizing lotion covered them from head to toe. Emma had covered both of their soles in her strongest itching powder while Megan applied her heat lamp treatment causing both girls to scream out in blissful agony.

"How did you get Celine to Euphoria so fast?" Imogen asked Kelly.

"New sensitizing lotion." Kelly said holding up a tiny bottle of black liquid. "This stuff makes our old stuff look like a kids toy."

"Really? How strong?" Imogen asked.

"One drop will anywhere on you will cause you to instantly become 1000 times as ticklish all over your body." Kelly said with an evil grin. "So Celine is currently 10 times for the regular lotion and then another 1000 after that."

"So Celine is 10,000 times as ticklish everywhere and so is Emily's except her feet and underarms which will be 10,000 times as ticklish after next week, so those will be sitting up at about 10 million times as ticklish now," Imogen said smiling sadistically. "And the poor girl's feet are covered in Emma's strongest powder and Megan's heat lamps would make regular feet feather sensitive."

"If I had to put a number on it I would say that she'd be close to 100 million sensitivity at this point with all your girls and we have done to her," Kelly said.

The day ended and Emily was released and helped into a car that took her and Celine to a hotel for the night. Both girls slept in each other's arms well into the next day.

The next week Emily came in for her final shot and her tattoo, but to her surprise, Celine also came in and got a round of injections. Marcie completed her artwork while Emily squealed with laughter, and once she was done she had Celine bring her home. Celine got her injections and also talked Kelly into giving her a small dose of the super sensitive lotion for a trip that the two of them were taking the next weekend.

That next weekend Emily sat in a set of heavy wooden stocks with reinforced toe ties laughing madly as Celine and her new tickle slave each used a set of vibrating brushes on her tattooed bare feet.

"What the matter Emily? Does this tickle?" Celine teased. "Aren't you so glad that Kelly gave us a sample of that new super lotion and some stimulant to keep you from being able to pass out!"

Emily was unable to answer through her laughter but began to fight even harder against the stocks.

"Oh I think she's had enough." Emily's slave said stopping.

"I'll tell you when she's had enough!" Celine yelled. "Unless you want to take her place! I'm sure we have enough of the serums left for you!"

"N-no!" The Slave begged as she began to scrub Emily's foot again with her brushes.

"It's ok Emily only another 6 hours until sunset then maybe we'll let you out." Celine teased.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Emily cried as she came again.

"What's that 7 or 8 today?" Celine asked the Slave.

"8 Madame." The slave answered. "Well 8 plus the one this morning before the tickling began."

"Right!" Celine said smiling. "Thing we can get to 10?"

"Possibly, with Madame Emma's powder?" The Slave said causing Emily to come again making her throw her head back and scream out.

"Now you're getting what she wants!" Celine said smiling.

"Yes Madame, I'm just so used to being on the recieveing end." The Slave said. "But this is actually really fun! I see why people love to do this to me so much!"

Another fantastic story, the master returns!

“The Device” sounds like the the perfect fate for the auditor Melinda for breaking the rules of the Shoppe. I hope you go that direction next. Melinda can’t get away forever, you teased just how much she’d hate it too well :p

Absolutely amazing story. Now if you only incorporated vibrators to her privates while she was being tickled and the story would have been even better!

Fantastic story!

I love the tickle shoppe universe, and the amazing talent you have for detail.
I would love to read about a thorough torture of a male victim sometime in the future.

I've been enjoying the Shoppe series but I think you're going a bit too far on some details for this one,lol.

I know you're trying to keep the series fresh and the series requires a lot of suspend of disbelief, but some parts of the story made me go, wait what? :D

For example this :

"Only one Jade Feather has ever not complied with her required duties. As a deterrent to future Jade's to do the same we have included a small snippet of her suffering. First, she was locked into "The Device" and totally immobilized before receiving another three injections on her soles and underarms, making her One Million Times as ticklish. Next, her tattoo's were covered with the word "Fallen". Then, she is covered head to toe in itching powder and "The Device" is switched on, subjecting her to round the clock tickling from a multitude of brushes and other implements, she is also constantly stimulated to just before climax but drugs pumped into her nutrient IV's never allow her to achieve it while also keeping her permanently awake.

Lastly, the socks she was wearing when she was captured are hung just in front of her face with a sign that read's "You will NEVER wear socks again!" She is allowed a break once per year on her birthday during which the machine is turned off and a video of her and her best friend tickling each others socked feet at their first visit to the Shoppe is played on repeat.

The series has always been about people coming to the Shoppe and either discovering or enjoying their tickling fetish, but I can't imagine something like this can be enjoyable to anyone. Permanent tickling with food delivered via an IV and impossible to sleep? This isn't tickle torture anymore it's inquisition level human torture.

Also this is somehow implying a girl is being held against her will, it's public knowledge as it's being advertised as a warning and no one who knows her tries to get her out. XD

I think this passage would work best if it was some sort of urban legend the shops spreads around to scare people a bit.

Anyway, looking forward to future stories, but please keep this into consideration. :)

I think for the purposes of this one I'm going to take the 10 times stuff as an exaggeration they tell people as an intimidation tactic, because the stuff pat the third injection kinda ramps into the "literally any kind of tickling would near kill you" territory, and also kinda contradicts the girl the inspector found who needed to be sedated because her blood tickled.

Speaking of which, when is the inspector getting wrecked already? We left on that hanging thread 3 years ago!

Love your stories! Any chance for more content of that tickle crazy family?? Would be amazing!

The Macall family is so savage lol I love being tickled but I’d probably die if I was part of their family

Easily the best series of stories I’ve ever read. Just another trip to the fair is my favorite. Think you’ll ever write another?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back