• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle people sure fucking love to do weird babytalk

Gonna have to be more specific. That's a pretty wide net you're casting, there.

Oooo, we're being called out LOL. Idk, I like it.... am I being kink-shamed?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's just a way of smack-talking to the lee. Messing with their head.

I've found it pretty enjoyable when I've heard a woman say it to the woman I love.

It's not really my thing, but I've been happy to do it with women for whom it's a turn-on. WHY it's a turn-on for them, I don't know.

It's not really my thing

Me either. Never done it, never will. If the OP was referring to hearing it time and time again in these video clips these days, that all falls under the huge goofy/playful trend that's taken the tickling world by storm the last decade....and one of the reasons I quit buying stuff to wack off to long ago LOL

Completely detest it but there’s an ass for every chair. If you don’t like it, don’t do it.

Idk for everyone else but for me it's more about the teasing that is attractive, just a little to make the person feel teased is a cute way is perfect. It also make me more sensible to the tickling for some reason, but yeah, if I would hear a really forced babytalk voice it would be weird.

It depends on the context and the mood. I think there's a difference between teasing and baby talk, but I can see why some would enjoy it.

I love tickle teasing on f/f and ff/f vids. To me there isnt enough. Tickle Central ruled this

I click off videos if it get's to the point where it's annoying. It's fine in small doses, but I can't really think of a video that was improved by it. If y'all like it though all power to you.

It depends. As a switch, I would consider what I'm into more of a taunting, teasing and coercion rather than baby talk. Baby talk, to me, would be when the ler or switch would be saying "This lil piggy went to the market......" and so on. And speaking for myself and myself only, that would be too "mushy" (for a lack of a better term) for me.

Here's a good example of what I'm into as far as verbal context. This clip is off of the movie Stripes starring Bill Murray. While it's not tickling per se, it's both fun and funny, playful and, needless to say, it's very creative and could very easily be modified into a tickling scenario.

I find it cringey. “tickle tickle” a couple times is about as much as I can take. Lol. Taunting is good though just more....adulty taunting? Like not that weird baby voice. For example, “mmm you’re so ticklish!” In a sexy voice rather than “awww daws dat tickawl?” Or the cootchy coos people sometimes say lol

Sometimes I like it, not overdoing it though. Sexy voice is better than baby voice... Probably my fave teasing in vids is when the ler just deadpan talks to the lee taunting rather than putting on a squeaky or goofy voice

It's annoying and a turn off for me. And it's very common in the chatroom here on TMF. It's part of the reason why I stopped going to the chatroom here.

NO baby talk allowed

First off, the "explain yourselves" comment was funny as hell :laughhard:

But as far as baby talk goes, I absolutely HATE it. I see it as more of an "age play" or DD/LG thing. I love verbal teasing and playful banter during a session, but if the 'ler attempts the "coochie coo" or "tickle tickle" shit with me in that tone of voice you'd use with a toddler, he's going to get nothing but eye rolling and wiseass comments from me. HOWEVER, if he's aware that I hate it, and he's using it just to fuck with me and be silly, then it would probably be funny enough to get me to laugh harder.

I hate seeing it in videos though - nothing makes me hit the stop button faster than baby talk.

I loooove being teased, and the rhymes like round and round the garden drive me crazy for some reason. But like everything, it depends on who's doing it and how they're doing it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back