• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Won't let me use the chat room, says I need to have Java?

PrncessTicklish

I already have Java. I just downloaded it, but still, it gives me the same message-- "You need Java to enter this room". I even re-started my browser, nothing. Anyone know what's going on?

The room which is ancient works sometimes and other times not. Ot works for some browsers for some people and others for different ones. Sometimes it doesn't work at all.

There are two solutions that seem to work. 1) Use the mobile phone entry, or 2) try every browser you can find under the sun and hope one works and never eve3r ever update your java again if it does.

Myriads

I had this problem before a while back, i used the pale moon browser after trying all the others and it worked fine, until a few days ago i clicked on the java 8 update 211 and now i'am back to square one can't enter. I note Myriads says don't update sound advice, presently i'am trying to download a older version of java, anyone got any ideas.

Just noticed the chat room does state how many people are in chat, and the index of members on line lists the members and birthdays but nothing for chat, so is it down anyway,or have i been banned or is something else going on

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back