• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I wonder, does the tickling "community" have any kind of symbol associated with it?

PrncessTicklish

I wonder, does the tickling "community" have any kind of symbol associated with it?

Basically, I've got a new jacket, and I intend to start sewing patches on-- patches from places I've been, video games I enjoy, that kind of thing. To express myself.
And while I was looking up patches and thinking about what I'd like on there, I thought it would be cool if there was some kind of subtle way to signify that I'm ticklish/a ticklee-- Something that people "in the know" would recognize, but nobody else would give it a second thought. Similar to how the BDSM community has a sort of emblem: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91PMFHet+jL._SX425_.jpg

I figure there's probably nothing out there, because I feel like I'd know about it if there was-- but I figured I'd ask, really hoping to be proven wrong!

The only symbol I know of that represents tickling is the feather. But people don't like that symbol because it's an "ineffective" tickling tool.

This gets proposed every few years; it usually doesn't take long to see why it's a bad idea.

The only symbol I know of that represents tickling is the feather. But people don't like that symbol because it's an "ineffective" tickling tool.

I think the feather represents something else though. I've seen it used a LOT. Ironically around the woman's foot. Every time I have asked, it's been for something about closeness despite distance. So, it would have to be something other than that.

As a girl who wants a feather tattoo on her foot (for similar reasons as listed above), I actually wouldn't mind it having a dual purpose - representing my tickle kink AND my love of flight/desire to be closer to my loved ones.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Basically, I've got a new jacket, and I intend to start sewing patches on-- patches from places I've been, video games I enjoy, that kind of thing. To express myself.
And while I was looking up patches and thinking about what I'd like on there, I thought it would be cool if there was some kind of subtle way to signify that I'm ticklish/a ticklee-- Something that people "in the know" would recognize, but nobody else would give it a second thought. Similar to how the BDSM community has a sort of emblem: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91PMFHet+jL._SX425_.jpg

I figure there's probably nothing out there, because I feel like I'd know about it if there was-- but I figured I'd ask, really hoping to be proven wrong!

I saw one of the replies mentioned a feather, you could go with that as it pretty much signifies and is subtle. I like the idea of creating an emblem as well, we just lose the subtle aspect though, lol.

Someone came up with some kinda tribal looking neuron thing way back when. It seemed a bit heavy for my taste, like brutalism architecture, but it was cool.

I just got a feather tattooed on my ribcage and called it a day. Haha

Random google search:

Feather tattoos symbolize different characters as found in birds like truth, courage, bravery, freedom, travel and more. Some cultures and civilizations view feathers as messages from the spirit world.

I saw a "tickling flag" on deviantart somewhere. I don't display it though, I'm not that bold. I just have an image of it saved on my computer. Its a personal reminder that I am not alone and to be proud of my sexuality

It would be great to have something that would leave no doubts that you were "one of us." Indeed, the feather's not specific enough and open to other interpretations. Several years back, someone suggested we write in orange ink, which is a rare ink color outside of markers, but in the digital age, this doesn't seem practical. It also would need to be something that's not too specific, so that one would could have a credible explanation ready if a muggle inquires about what that thing around your neck means. A few words in our realm might be possible code to transmit our fetish without outsiders knowing, e.g. "the pose," "ler/lee," and certain combinations unique to our realm, like brush and oil.

It would be great to have something that would leave no doubts that you were "one of us." Indeed, the feather's not specific enough and open to other interpretations. Several years back, someone suggested we write in orange ink, which is a rare ink color outside of markers, but in the digital age, this doesn't seem practical. It also would need to be something that's not too specific, so that one would could have a credible explanation ready if a muggle inquires about what that thing around your neck means. A few words in our realm might be possible code to transmit our fetish without outsiders knowing, e.g. "the pose," "ler/lee," and certain combinations unique to our realm, like brush and oil.

Yeah, that would work, if you could be sure everyone who saw it and recognized it was wearing one of their own, and wasn't a creep.

So...no.

"A few words in our realm might be possible code to transmit our fetish without outsiders knowing, e.g. "the pose," "ler/lee," and certain combinations unique to our realm, like brush and oil."

I was thinking of getting the BDSM symbol and then, underneath it, a personalized patch that just says 'lee. I figure anybody who knows what both of those things mean is probably going to be discreet about it, and most people won't give it a second thought.

I have a suggestion, what if our symbol was exactly three piano keys. The thought is “tickling” the ivories. We could spin it as we love music for those that ask. For folks that are in the know we could ask if they like “TMF” music. Lol, long shot but it’s an idea.

I have a suggestion, what if our symbol was exactly three piano keys. The thought is “tickling” the ivories. We could spin it as we love music for those that ask. For folks that are in the know we could ask if they like “TMF” music. Lol, long shot but it’s an idea.

I think it would be really cool if that gained traction :) for now, I'm probably gonna go with a 'lee patch... Nobody else will even think twice about it, and nothing tickle-related comes up when you google it!

This gets proposed every few years; it usually doesn't take long to see why it's a bad idea.

Yeah. I've been around a while. I remember when someone suggested orange pens as a sort of indicator. I think. It was a long time ago.

Yeah. I've been around a while. I remember when someone suggested orange pens as a sort of indicator. I think. It was a long time ago.

Everyone's hoping for a way to hack the dating process, and find someone to give them what they want without having to take the risk of asking for what they want.
Tickling barely registers on the kink scale anymore; expend a little effort, and you can have all the giggly, squirmy action you could want.

Random google search:

Feather tattoos symbolize different characters as found in birds like truth, courage, bravery, freedom, travel and more. Some cultures and civilizations view feathers as messages from the spirit world.

Yes. Especially from the Native American religions like Shamanism.

I like the piano thing a lot. It's ideal in that it's specific, yet general enough to have a cover story. It would, however, need another flourish to help avoid an awkward situation with a muggle who plays the piano and who isn't into it, maybe a very small "T" on one of the whites that only someone looking for it would notice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back