• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one???

Serbian_girl_92

Am I the only one who likes male feet out here??? Men need to take care of their feet for me to like them but I like male ticklsih feet. I like girls feet even more because girls feet are usually good looking and taken care of and so sexy. Do guys like having their feet worshiped? And please do not pm if you are just going to masturbate on this. I want to have a normal conversation with you on this not to be a virtual toy for your pleasure. And excuse me for my poor English.

I don't think so. Everybody has different tastes. And there are probably some men out there who take care of their feet while some women don't. I myself am not a foot fetishist but I do enjoy feet tickling.

Last edited:
Im sure there are others like you on this site i prefer female lees tho

I do enjoy feet tickling too but I also enjoy to worship feet typically womens because like you said there are some men who take care of their feet but most of the time they don't. But there are also girls who don't care of their feet but very small amount of them.

Yes I have a huge foot fetish for male and female. I worship and play with my husband's feet all the time. It's usually how I get off with our Hitachi at night if we aren't having or have already had sex. Sometimes if his feet are really turning me on I hump them to get off. There are a few clips on my store where I worship and hump his feet. I personally take of his feet.

I suppose so. Either way, I think if you find the right guy you can be satisfied with that.

I just like ticklish guys in general :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just like ticklish guys in general :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Me too but I also like their feet :)

Yes I have a huge foot fetish for male and female. I worship and play with my husband's feet all the time. It's usually how I get off with our Hitachi at night if we aren't having or have already had sex. Sometimes if his feet are really turning me on I hump them to get off. There are a few clips on my store where I worship and hump his feet. I personally take of his feet.

Officially I LOVE YOU!!! :D :p you are so lucky girl! I wish my husband would let me do the same things to him. He is very ticklish but he hates it and if i try to worship his feet that tickles him too. :(

>tfw no foot fetish-having gf
Feels bad man

Having my feet worshiped is definitely something I'd want to try, but the reality that very few women actually into feet has sort of gotten in the way of that (rip).
Most guys shouldn't have a problem with it though, as long as you're into it, they will probably go along with it.

Most of the time, they really don't do it for me... probably because I'm mostly a 'lee, and I'm a straight woman, so the thought of tickling a male rather than the other way around doesn't usually cross my mind.

But I do have one male friend (who I kind of had a crush on, for a while) who had really ticklish feet, and sometimes the thought of tickling him got really appealing.

That's a really good point! We always hear about women's feet but super rarely about men's!

No, there's lots of people who do. It's just much less than women's feet.

I’ve never had my feet worshipped but have been
tied and tortured....

I love male feet. It's been a kink for me for quite a while. In fact, it's my interest in male feet that got me into tickling in the first place

I usually take care of my feet. I am a 'lee and 'ler man. I post many pictures of them here, by the way. In a thread called "Dark Crane's Ticklish Feet (Male)" - If you want to take a look, I always like opinions (mainly female!)

I'm ticklish on my feet, but I love having my worshipped!

If they keep em looking good and not smelly, I'm into male feet. Right after a pedicure? I'll tickle, lick, nibble and suck on em.

You're definitely not the only one. But i honestly think there are a lot of straight males that really make their foot fetish voices quite clear.
I know there are plenty of people (men) who enjoy being worshipped. I know for me personally, i'm very straight so I do not enjoy worshipping male feet. However I love my feet being touched and worshipped.
But I can agree that a well kept pair of male feet can be very nice and I understand the appeal.

Your not alone! But on here you may struggle to find like minded people, I wish you the best though!

You know, I've never had my feet worshipped in any form or fashion...and I think it would be nice to experience. I try to keep them looking nice, and I they're not hideous by any means. My wife doesn't like feet in general (including her own), but I still caress and tickle and massage them. I don't even think she's touched my feet...ever. Ah, well.

Not into being worshiped, but love to have my feet massaged and tickled. I also like a man with well kept feet.

I think that a lot of guys look at this the way I do. I really don't do anything to care for my feet. But if someone I'm interested in tells me she's into feet, I'll do whatever I'm supposed to do to make them look better. I've never had a woman who was into feet, but I think I'd enjoy it if she did. Like, for some reason, I've often had the situation where she really wants to spank me. I have a bit of a bubble but, and while I don't fully get it, it's hot if she's into it.

As a Lee male , also with a foot fetish. I like to take VERY good care of my feet . Firstly because I like them to look, and be nice and looked after , but also if I want them to have attention then it's better if they're nice and maintained for the other person.

You have a few comments from people who like men's feet, but I guess I should say hi too.

I'm sure my interest in men's feet is much older than it feels, but I've only realized it and acknowledged it fairly recently and not without help. I've always thought feet were cute and have admired my own feet as being arousing to me for their shape and ticklishness but also because I understood they were arousing to others.

Typically, I'm attracted to men's feet much more than to women's. It's a fascination, really. Men can have such beautiful feet. And they have a wonderful duplicity: They seem so strong but also delicate, powerful and often ticklish. Feet are rarely considered when taking a man in, I think. Even here. ^_^

I find my feet to be erotic and erogenous and I'm sure many men feel the same way about their feet as well. I wonder if men would be embarrassed to have their feet touched by a woman (not tickling him). I wonder how a man would feel to know that a woman was attracted to his feet.

It's really nice to see others are interested in men's feet too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back