• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's been a bad week

Yes I deleted this, I am better now and just ran into a rough patch but it's going to take more than what happened to take me out of the fight! I have friends who let the light inside of me erupt and it's through the hearts and love that I know I am not alone Numb and Fran you two are greatest friends I could have asked for. Thank you for standing by me.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry you had to go through that. Just remember that sometimes a friend, or even a total stranger for that matter, can be more like family than some blood relatives.

I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but I've been in dark places before, and I know how compelling it may be at times to consider giving up. Please consider, though, if even one person would hurt from your death, there's a good reason not to die.
Suffering brings meaning to life. It may seem unfair, and in all honesty it is, but you just have to keep trying.

If you need someone to talk or vent to, I'd be more than willing to help, and I'm sure you have many friends who would do the same. Please try and see your life to its full potential, even if it seems like it isn't that much.

Ashe,

I'm very sorry about what you are going through.

As someone who has experienced many ups and downs in my life.

The illness and death of my mother, while taking care of her all alone for 2 years, 200 miles away from family, and nearly dying myself from 2 severe seizures.

I understand about low points.

My view is to try to live life one day at a time, and try to deal with each new day, and new challenge, one at a time.

If I might also suggest.

If you feel the need to vent about situations in your life on this forum, by all means

I would suggest starting a blog, and doing so in that manner.

While some people are well meaning, and understanding.

Others take such opportunity to post negative feedback, that is not well meaning.

In a blog, such is less likely to happen.

As someone who has been a member of this forum for seventeen years, and has experienced this, I speak from first hand experience.

I hope what I said is helpful.

I'm not in the chatroom often anymore, as my old computer does not like the Java.

However, if you would ever like to vent or chat, please message me, and I will get back to you.

Best of Luck.

Take care,
Mitch

SpectacularAshe, please don't be afraid to seek the aid of a therapist such as a psychiatrist or a psychologist. They can help you deal with the sadness and depression your dealing with right now.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back