• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody else sometimes forget that most people don't enjoy being tickled?

PrncessTicklish

I always forget that most people actually don't like being tickled... like it will genuinely surprise me sometimes. I have to remind myself that most people really dislike it. Does anybody else fo this from time to time?

Honestly, I've never had this problem. There hasn't been a girl I've tickled, ether friend or girlfriend, that hated being tickled; even the ones that were extremely ticklish. I don't think most people hate being tickled, I actually think there might be a very small percentage that does, as long as you don't go overboard or tickle obsessively I feel it shouldn't be an issue. Now, if you're talking tickle sessions I can see the majority of people being against that, and it seems a lot of people with tickle fetishes but to take it to that level. But just playful tickling, that usually lasts a few seconds, isn't an issue. Although a person can not be in the mood to be tickled even if they aren't a very ticklish person.

I've found that a lot of my female friends who say they hate being tickled, don't always hate the tickling sensation itself. What they do hate is people tickling them without consent. Their experiences are comprised of people tickling them without permission, often to tease them. As a result, even the idea of being tickled is loathsome because of all their negative experiences in the past.

There was one woman who I used to work with who tried to poke my sides and sneak in little tickles because I would squeak. Needless to say I told her if she touched me again I would go to HR. Even as someone who likes being tickled, I hated it. It was embarrassing that she would do that in public and disrespectful that she continued trying to do so after I told her to stop. It's even worse for people who honestly don't enjoy being tickled. It's also the main reason I tell people I hate being tickled/am ticklish, even though I quite enjoy it. They use it as an excuse to tease me without my consent.

So when someone says they hate being tickled, it might not be that they hate the tickling itself, but how it's been used against them in the past.

Every past girlfriend of mine has had an aversion to being tickled. There was one girl back in college who truly hated it, even a quick tickle here and there was out of the question. There have been others who were open to trying it on my behalf, but they definitely weren’t into it.

I’ve come to realize my prospects of having a satisfying sex life are far greater if I can curb my ‘Ler side and focus on being a ‘Lee. No more M/F tickling videos for me.

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention bad ticklers. They're some people out there that just don't know how to tickle and usually end up hurting the person either by squeezing too hard, digging their fingers into the person, or scratching them. So there's a possibility that the women might not like being tickled by some people because they just don't know how.

Nope, I never forget that some people hate being tickled. That is because, over the years, I have been reminded by offended women who said things like "Cut that out!" :(

In our realm, though, "like" is a loaded word. If the ticklee enjoys the anxiety and overwhelming stimuli of being tickled, then "like" doesn't really apply to these circumstances.

Not myself personally (I'm very much aware that we're a tiny island in a sea of vanillas) but I do have an online friend who seems to think that just wearing a shirt saying 'I love tickles!' will cause random strangers to queue up to pin me down and tickle me and friends to straight up dom me.

Not myself personally (I'm very much aware that we're a tiny island in a sea of vanillas) but I do have an online friend who seems to think that just wearing a shirt saying 'I love tickles!' will cause random strangers to queue up to pin me down and tickle me and friends to straight up dom me.

Maybe I ought to try wearing a shirt like that!! Lol. My luck, it would be some old dude with a beer gut trying to tickle me, rather than a single thirty-something woman.

I always keep this in mind, but lucky for me most people i've tickled liked it.

I think a lot of those people don't (or didn't) hate the tickling itself, but the fact that tickling (more often than not) happens without consent and goes beyond their boundaries and comfort zone.

It's why even with my exes who hated tickling, they came around to try it because they trusted me to respect their boundaries.

No. My husband reminds me that almost every day. :(((

Sometimes, but I think that for vanillas that depends on whom are tickling them. I think that if they have a personal connection with him or her, some intimacy on a personal level like a friend or a girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife even if they don't like it that much or at all, they will try to endure the tickling for their loved ones if they know that they have a fetish. And I'm talking here about "hardcore tickling", if it's "playful tickling" it may be fun or if it's "light tickling" it may be even erotic for some people. Of course, there are people like @Serbian_girl_92's husband who must really hate tickling that much that he's not allowing his own wife to tickle him or maybe she's just being too hard on him with the tickling. It's just my opinion, but maybe you should try tickling him more lightly so that he can maybe be aroused by the tickling and not being annoyed by it. If you already tried that and he doesn't like it even in that way, well, I must say that you're going to have to find ether a tickling partner, if your husband is or will be okay with that. Maybe try with a female tickling partner so that he wouldn't be jealous, "cheat on him" with a male tickling partner if he's not okay with that, divorce him if that's an option for you or find a way to keep your urge to tickle to yourself. But like I said, that's just my opinion. I don't want to be disrespectful and if I said something that sounded like that, I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention. I just know that if I ever get married, I would want from my wife to except me for who I am and I mean the whole package, not just some sides of me. I have a fetish, maybe she will too. If she's not able to accept that or at least to meet halfway... I mean, I don't need partner like that. But again, that's just me.

I send you pm because writing everything to you in English is hard and you are from Serbia. But i want to say that my husband is open minded person and i have male tickling partner and he knows that. Actually he meet them before a session and if he like them i tickle them if he don't like them then i don't tickle them. He don't like any kind of tickling even sexy kind of tickling with feather.

I honestly have not had a truely bad or negitive response yet. The closest to a bad experience was when I was flirting with a girl and offered a foot rub, as she was placing her feet on my lap she stated very sternly "DON'T TICKLE ME!" to which I replied, "I wouldn't do anything that would make this unenjoyable."

As I removed her socks I did tell her that there would be caressing very lightly which could tickle a little bit and as I demonstrated, she said that it felt good and she was referrfing to the "hard, hold you down and torture you" type of tickling which she hated.

She got a great foot rub and I got in a ton of very light caressing and tickles on a very nice pair of size 6's.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back