• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another fantasy realized

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
So just got home from a session with Porcellaindoll & her friend, & it was an absolute blast. I contacted Porcelain about partaking in a session as April O'Neil's friend Irma about a month ago & she was very willing to participate. Well a few days later she mentioned that her good friend had just purchased an April O'Neil costume and made the suggestion about her participating as well. Well now this a dream come true, because although I was (like many fans I'm sure) happy to see April get her foot tickled by the DON in the series, I was disappointed & often wondered what it would be like to have April's friend Irma at the mercy of the DON. So Porcelain & I stayed in contact over the weeks. So finally the day arrived, I was nervous as all get out, I had knots in my stomach, but when I arrived I was welcomed with lots of smiles & hand shakes.

So after some quick intros, I got right down to tying them up & getting them into position. They both had amazing feet, which made it all the more fun for me tickling them. Once they were situated, bound & blindfolded I only had one question: "Who wants it first?" I could hear nervous giggles as they sorta looked at each other not really seeing & then the fun began, I started with the DON's trademark feather, tickling their soles & sawing it between their toes, the laughter was instantaneous. I switched back & forth between each girl, with different tools, I brought a "secret weapon" of sorts, some backscratchers & they went insane with laughter, not knowing what it was being raked across their bare, helpless, sensitive feet. I tortured their poor feet slowly as well as fast. They wriggled around so much that eventually their blindfolds came off, so then they could watch defenselessly as I pulled more toys out of my "goody bag."

However all good things come to end so I gave them both as merciless of a tickling with my fingers as I could to wrap up the session. I had a great time with these ladies, they were both very sweet & friendly. Once they were untied, lots of hugs & then Porcelain's friend had to depart, I stayed & chatted with Porcelain for a bit & my anxiety had by then completely dissipated. Another great session, another dream realized. Who knows who my next victim(s) will be.

Thanks again Cordelia and I had an awesome time as well. I have a pic under my photo album called snapshots and a clip is on my store. Glad we could fulfill your fantasy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back