• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest you've ever tickled/been tickled?

ticklishguy321

Though I've been lucky enough to tickle a few girls, not many of them have I tickled for prolonged periods without breaks. The same "most ticklish" girl I dated from my previous story was victim to a few of my longer tickles. I distinctly remember straddling her waist and holding her arms above her head, using my free hand to torture her underarms. All it took was one finger to get her screaming, and actually she would start when I teased her by wagging it in the air above her. Then I would go to town, scrabbling with all four fingers and taunting her: "Are you ticklish??" because it would really annoy her. She would respond "You know I'm ticklish!" I would then say, "Say it, say I'm ticklish!" she would resist a few times out of shear resolve, then give up and say it. Once, she countered this by complying literally with my command, saying "your ticklish!" And then, of course I would tickle her half to death. I frequently tried to get her to tickle me, but she would almost never out of fear of reprisal :)

So I know some of you have me beat by a long shot. What's the longest you've ever tickled or been tickled, without breaks?

I wanna say about 15mins of straight tickling. I’ve done foot worship/massage/tickle for an hour in the same position. But I knew this mature blond bbw lady that worked at my gym. I had known her for years. We always spoke and she helped me with supplements etc. She had a real chill personality so my first interaction with her was just a foot massage. But during I found out she was ticklish. Fast forward a few years I had massages her feet quite a few times and I was ready to just have a real tickle session. So no bullshit I asked her flat out “ can I tickle you?” In a text and she responded yeah but I might need some tequila for that. Done deal! She came over one day we watched tv and we’re hanging out drinking and eventually she was ready. She laid on her back, I took off her socks and tickled her feet. She was laughing so hard and jerking around it was so much fun. She kept her feet within my reach and never once asked me to stop. The louder she laughed the harder I tickled. After 15 min I stopped. Mature women are the best to tickle in my opinion. They don’t scream they just laugh. I would go on to have 3 or 4 more Tickle sessions with her. I added a pic of her soles from a POV angle IMG_2821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The longest that I have ever been tickled without a break was 75 minutes, by Goddess Shelly. :woman: :bouncybou

75 min cause they wanted to tie me up in a different position and might have been longer but I didn't have a watch on me.

Probably my first girlfriend KT who I have written about before.

During my 18th birthday I was in my hotel room with her and earlier she had nicked some money from me when I was in the games arcade. My younger brother walked in and we both looked at each other in that schemeing way and so I decided that now was the time to get her back. So without warning we started grabbing away at her feet and then her instantly knowing what would happen once we got her socks off started trying to get away. After a lot of squirming from her and us diving for her feet, we eventually managed to grab on to a foot each and got her socks off.

Due to it being a really hot day and her feet being in socks all day her feet mustve been really sensitized and she knew it. He went after one foot and I went after the other, she was so hard to hold on to as I recall. She had such ticklish feet, she was the kind of girl that would really wriggle around. As usual when she was tickled she started making her usual whimpering sound and eventually we got her laughing out loud. She had quite a quiet adorable giggle, but my goodness when you tickled her enough she laughed out loud.
She was squirming like crazy flying all over the bed. I think by this point we had been tickling her for about 15/20 mins.

At this point I decided to stop but my brother continued with the one barefoot. She flew right on top of me and squashed my nose, giving me a nosebleed which brought the tickling to an end

She soon snapped back to reality and asked if I was ok? As the tickling was now over my brother left us alone in the room.

Shortly after he left my friends that were staying with me came in to our room. They took one look at me on the bed with her. She was barefoot, redfaced and her blond hair was looking a bit excited.
I made a comment like we have just been having fun haven't we, and they said we don't want to know.

It might seem like a short story but that was probably one, if not the longest tickle I have given someone.

Straight non stop was probably about an hour; total for a ticking session (i.e. With breaks between straight tickling) was about 8 hours

7 hours with my playpartner in a tickle session. With tiny breaks to change position/pee/swig water. It was one of my favourite ever sessions, and we both just got completely lost in the tickling. He knows me and my ticklish spots so well now, that he knows when to hone in and ease off to keep my giggling bubbling away nicely without me safewording. He doesn't want to stop, and I don't want him to stop. Haha Can't get enough.

I was once tickled 20 minutes until I said a phrase, at which point she was to look at the clock and go for another 10... she went for 20 - best time ever!

Longest I did it to a girl was 20 or 25 minutes - I stopped when it became too much.

30 minutes i think? It was more of a regular tickle fight, but i'd love to have real session longer than that, heh.

1 hour of straight tickling, so good. She did not want to keep meeting up after a couple of those sessions. A shame, she could take it really well.

Lately, I've just had 20 min sessions.

Define ‘breaks’. Does intensity count?
I wanna say an hour average, 3 longest. Hell, got tickled at NEST for 3 hours on Sunday.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back