• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clip provider

Tacoma tickler

TMF Poster
Hey all,

Whew two posts in one day...I have a quick question for you. Currently, I am using genuinetickling.com to house all of my for sale clips. However, in an effort to increase sales, I am considering using clips4sale as well though they do take quite a bit larger of a chunk of my sales. Having said that I want an honest opinion from you all, if I posted my videos on clips4sales would you be more likely to buy them or does the platform itself really matter? I still would be using genuinetickling.com as well but would have both sites with my clips at the same price. Be as brutally honest as needed as I am a new studio and take any constructive criticism or support very very seriously.

Tacoma ticklers!

If I can bring my 2 cents from what I could observe about the platform matter (and feedback I get) :

Sales depend on :
- Quality of the clip (still a subjective and unpredictable value, that includes mostly how people like the model)
- Quality of the presentation (pictures, preview, story)
- Traffic going on the platform
- Trust people have into the platform.

The first 2 are out of the platform's reach and depends solely on the studio.

Traffic: I can say that GT now has equivalent traffic than the most visited C4S shops, some days less and some days more).

Trust : Definitely an area we can still improve on. But also the area where we focus on the most

-> It takes time for customers and studios to get new habits (visiting new URLS, etc ...)
-> Currency : Even tho, for example, a clip from FrenchTickling is de facto cheaper on GT than anywhere else, I'm aware that it's scary to pay in another currency.

This is why we will convert to USD soon, as half of the customers are from the US.
I'm still also in demand of feedback for the website, but I try to solve and improve everything.
-------------- ---------- ---------
Anyway, now as I am also a producer myself, having disappointments with sales is totally normal.
I speak almost every day to producers, including from the Top 5, and even they still have surprises and blatant sale disasters.

Some clips just don't work out, it has to be taken into account.

The hard truth is that people are wary to buy from a studio that is just starting out because this is still a risk (will the sound be good ? Lighting ? Models ? Is there fakery of some sort ? )

Conclusion :

Eventually, you sell a bit, your clips are shared, word of mouth plays it's role and the virtuous cycle starts.
But no one should expect to launch something in the real world and get immediate success. That's fairytales :)

You have published 5 clips to this day, it's really early to start worrying.
The artist has to take criticism, move on, keep on posting, and things will work out eventually.

And don't compare yourself to others : especially studios that have been around here for 5, 10 or 15 years +
Everybody started small and full of doubts.

Last edited:
The platform never really mattered to me as long as the content was good [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

After using GenuineTickling to buy your ninja 3 clip recently, my only minor request for that website (mostly directed toward kingmaker) would be to make whatever the vendor/merchant name is more discreet so that "Genuine Tickling" doesn't show up in my bank statements. Both PayPal and my personal bank that I have attached to PayPal now specifically say I made a purchase with "Genuine Tickling" which is a little weird, considering at least clips4sale vendor names tend to be like "something Productions". It doesn't really matter to me since it's my own personal bank account, but it'd just make for a potentially weird conversation if I ever had to discuss transactions (like fraud) with my bank lol.

For me personally, the platform doesn't really matter (especially since GT accepts PayPal payments which adds a bit more protection for purchasing through a new merchant). However, after having experienced kingmaker's customer service to get set up and buy your clip in the first place, I expect to stick with GT for the next clip I buy from you, just to support him too.

Hi Riboflavin, that's definitely something I can fix (and tbh I thought I set paypal to just state "GT-#ordernumber").

Would you care to send me a screenshot (by PM) of just the transaction ?

In any case I promise I'll fix this asap ;)

Hey all,

Whew two posts in one day...I have a quick question for you. Currently, I am using genuinetickling.com to house all of my for sale clips. However, in an effort to increase sales, I am considering using clips4sale as well though they do take quite a bit larger of a chunk of my sales. Having said that I want an honest opinion from you all, if I posted my videos on clips4sales would you be more likely to buy them or does the platform itself really matter? I still would be using genuinetickling.com as well but would have both sites with my clips at the same price. Be as brutally honest as needed as I am a new studio and take any constructive criticism or support very very seriously.

Tacoma ticklers!

Thank you all for the input. After reading your feedback, rather than going through the clios4sale paperwork and the upload process for genuine tickling I am just going to keep my content on genuine tickling only as it does not appear to have significant enough of a difference to have it on both sites

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back