• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ellie's Dream Room (F/F - erotic)

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
Her bubblegum flip flops clasp against the bottoms of her size five feet as she traverses her way along the edge of the pool. The shimmering light from the water below dances off the surface of her oversized sunglasses, obscuring the soft features of her youthful face. Stripping off her fluffy white robe, her alabaster skin glistening in the sheen of the late afternoon sunlight, she carefully guides herself into perfect position atop the length of an adjacent pool chair, a sigh of relaxation escaping her candy apple lips having just officially initiated the beginning of her break. With her first year of college having come to an end, nineteen-year-old Ellie couldn’t wait to spend the rest of the summer relaxing beside the pool, regardless of whether it was hers.

Having spent the entirety of her childhood on this cozy little cul-de-sac, young Ellie was perpetually adored by those who watched her grow up all these years: her innocent nature and good-girl tendencies would put her in the good graces of all her neighbors, including one Mrs. Eleanor Calloway. Old Mrs. Calloway, a staple on the block for over fifty years, allowed each of the neighbor kids regular access to her backyard pool, anything that would pry them away from those dastardly video games. Beyond this, due to her infatuation with the responsible young woman, Ellie had been bestowed a special privilege: key access to her backyard so she could use the pool even when she would be away. So became a private oasis Ellie could escape to on beautiful days like these, something she missed frequently having gone off to college in northern Maine. But time soon caught up with the old widow and, without the financial ability to maintain such a luxury, she decided to downsize and sell it on the local real estate market.

Here enters Joanne Aldridge, a no-nonsense corporate officer whose fierce persona and dominant character traits Ellie could recognize the minute she laid eyes on her. Yet there was something more to Joanne, something appealing in her ways that made it, so the more Ellie laid eyes on her neighbor, the more she found it difficult to pry herself away: her womanly curves and voluptuous lips accented by a prominent bosom never completely covered. Her hair always in order, with every inch of her primp and proper, Ellie constantly found herself ogling her neighbor from afar, something she merely brushed off as youthful curiosity (or so she hoped). She spoke with authority, her commanding voice echoing over the fenceline into Ellie’s backyard as she negotiated her next contract over the phone, a time of the day which Ellie found tantalizing to eavesdrop on outside Joanne’s awareness.
Now, having not known of Ellie like her other neighbors, it would have been reasonable for Joanne to not allow Ellie access to the pool, that which the rest of the neighborhood had merely assumed to be the case and had subsequently never pressed the issue. But it was on Ellie’s jog one morning that Joanne “ran into” the girl, a casual conversation leading to the off-handed mention of a heatwave approaching, and Joanne subsequently insisting on Ellie using the pool whenever she wanted to, even if she was home.

And today, Joanne was home.

From out of the corner of Ellie’s eye she catches her neighbor’s casual approach from her sliding back door, her hips swinging back and forth with confidence, Ellie only hoping her sunglasses make it impossible to notice her ogling her neighbor as she sits beside her. Her one-piece bathing suit demonstrates her maturity and confidence, yet the way it clung to her body, highlighting every chiseled inch of her toned features, it did not take much to help Ellie imagine everything underneath.

“Sure is a lovely day out, isn’t it?” Joanne asks the girl, her velvety tone of voice making the hairs stand up on the back of Ellie’s neck.

“Oh yes,” Ellie answers coyly, hoping to remain formal to dissociate herself from such amorous attraction, only to inadvertently intensify it. “Very much so Miss Aldridge.”

“Oh Ellie, don’t insult me,” Joanne shoots back, making Ellie blush underneath her large sunglasses, knowing for sure she is completely embarrassing herself. “We’re not strangers anymore: it’s Joanne, you understand?” Ellie is speechless, attempting to swallow but without the saliva to do so, having betrayed just how horrifyingly awkward she is coming off to be.

“Oh, I’m sorry for snapping at you sweetie,” Joanne apologizes, turning towards her to feel a slight aversion from her presence. “You forgive me, don’t you?” Her softened tone makes Ellie’s spine tingle, the myriad of sensations she is feeling too much to bear as she finally turns towards her neighbor, only to find Joanne slowly moving towards her.

“I just love this bikini you have on today,” Joanne notes, tracing the tip of her finger down the length of the thin material atop Ellie’s left shoulder. Locked in a mixture of embarrassed yet erotic bliss, Ellie’s vocal cords are completely paralyzed, all but able to elicit a subtle squeak of utter bashfulness under such intimate scrutiny. “I wonder if it matches your eyes.” She reaches towards Ellie’s face, gently grasping the frames of her glasses, tugging them away to reveal a pair of blue crystalline eyes underneath, slightly softened due to the invading sunlight. Moving her face towards her, Ellie can feel her lips autonomously pursing, preparing themselves as Joanne lays her tender lips unto hers, having just secured Ellie’s first kiss from a woman other than in her close family. How ironic: Ellie, having just turned in her final paper on gender relations in The Graduate, only to have the same scenario fall straight into her lap.

“You know,” Joanne says, tracing the tip of her finger down Ellie’s arm, entranced in her shimmering blue eyes that match the pool behind her. “There’s something I’ve been dying to share with you: a secret, if you will, something I think you would enjoy…are you interested?” Nothing in that moment could have stopped Ellie from agreeing to anything Joanne would say, for the way she caresses the girl’s cheeks, Ellie is merely putty in her tender hands. Biting the side of her lip, she gleefully nods her head, prompting a slightly devious smirk from her neighbor.

“Follow me,” Joanne prompts, grasping the girl by the hand, hoisting her up to follow her into the house without the time to grab her robe or flip flops. Sliding the backdoors closed, they begin trekking their way through the spacious corridor, weaving through a handful of hallways Ellie had only become familiar with the day her neighbor moved out. Finally, they make it to a dimly lit hallway, housing a small wooden door Ellie had recognized leading to the garage. Reaching towards the handle, Joanne gives it a swift tug before pushing it open, revealing a torrent of impenetrable darkness only increasing Ellie’s excitement.

“I’d close my eyes if I were you,” Joanne suggests, knowing the surprise might be too much for the naïve young woman even in her receptive state. “Bright lights and all.” She does what she is told: clamping her eyes tight, Ellie hears the slap of the light switch beside her and, as her eyes slowly peel open adjusting to the light, she is nearly brought to her knees from such an astounding view.

Dark red walls and hardwood flooring house a myriad of bondage devices the likes of which Ellie could have never dreamed of. Clad in stark black leather, each lined with leather cuffs attached by either chains or bungee cords, they come in all shapes and sizes for the most devious of purposes. Her eyes do not blink, taking in every inch of such a wonderous sight, imagining herself housed in each one and the naughty things that would follow. As she weaves through the room, mouth agape in utter awe and delight, she stumbles upon what seems to be the crown jewel of the playroom: a large x-frame, hanging from the ceiling high above her head.

“I see that look in your eyes,” Joanne says, coming up behind her, wrapping her arms around the girl’s shoulder’s in warm embrace. “It’s the exact same look I had upon stumbling into my mistress’s playroom: intrigue.” Ellie is speechless, engulfed in the sight of such a creation, knowing it had been lying in wait for her all this time.

“Why don’t you give it a try?” Joanne insists, releasing the girl as she approaches the outstretched limbs of the device, matching her body position as though she had done it many times before. Joanne is impressed: having stumbled upon someone so willing, it won’t be hard shaping her into a perfect little submissive this time. “I bet, by the time we’re done, you’ll know this was built especially for you.”

Ellie stands right in front, back against the plush material, lining up each limb to correspond to the quartet of leather cuffs at each of its four corners. Taking them in hand, Joanne begins wrapping each one around the girl’s dainty ankles, making sure to lean against her as to not let Ellie lose her balance. Once secure, she takes her by her wrists, wrapping each cuff around them as not to cut off any circulation, her arms hanging loosely by her head. Even with such a setup at her disposal, Ellie is slightly disappointed: is this it? Surely she can be rendered more helpless than a set of slack leather cuffs.

Oh how right she could be.

“Now for the main event!” Joanne exclaims, a moment of confusion illuminated as a mechanical noise stirs Ellie’s senses. Looking over her shoulder, she watches in fascination as Joanne begins churning a hidden lever, one which controls the tension of her arm restraints. The more she turns, the higher Ellie’s wrists are hoisted above her head, further and further until, at the very last moment, as her toes are just barely up off the ground, she is locked into place. Had she weighed even a feather more, such would have been very uncomfortable but, as Joanne’s experience told her, she was exactly in the position where she belonged.

“Now, here’s a sight to behold,” Joanne coos, her heels clasping against the hardwood floor, sending a shiver down the girl’s spine like no other. “Let’s see exactly what we’re dealing with here.” Taking the tips of her fingers, she begins grazing over the smooth flesh of Ellie’s neck, dancing her way down towards her collarbone. What begins as a teasing touch swiftly morphs into a ticklish crescendo, the sensation building up inside of her much to her unawareness. Turning away, not wanting to lock eyes with the devilish woman, Ellie can barely watch out of the corner of her eye as Joanne makes her way into her underarms, their freshly shaved surface perfect for exploitation. Her pursed lips sputter forced laughter, an instinct she has not knowing whether it is intentional.

“I can feel the goosebumps growing all across your body,” Joanne notes, caressing her way down Ellie’s sides, her spidering fingers gently pinching her ribs from time to time. “Does that mean you’re enjoying yourself, young lady?” Ellie, even in her hyper-stimulated state, feels as though she is locked in sensual limbo: the rampant teasing all across her body is driving her to absolute madness, trying with all her might to stifle any laughter for fear of insulting her neighbor. Yet she feels as though this is exactly what Joanne wants of her: reduced to a giggling girlish heap, completely at her mercy (or lack thereof).

Joanne toys with her new plaything, making sure to cover every square inch of Ellie’s exposed flesh just enough to keep her on her toes without desensitizing her. The more she indulges in such a sumptuous creature, the more she wants to test the waters. Without preparation, she grazes the tip of her finger atop Ellie’s bikini, lightly touching her hardening nipple along the way. So subtle, so seemingly incidental it was, Ellie could only surmise it had been an accident. So naïve of her as, little by little, that one finger became another, then two, and three until, with laser-like focus, Joanne seemed to be homing in on Ellie’s breasts.

“You have such a nice body,” Joanne notes, licking her lower lip as her fingers trace down the sides of Ellie’s bosom, only to round out the bottom and back up again. “It’s always a shame you’re always hiding it underneath those bulky workout clothes of yours, isn’t it?” Her cheeks turning a tint of red, Ellie is consumed by a mixture of embarrassment and delight having her body so sensually scrutinized by her neighbor, and a woman of all things. A good girl: that’s what she had always been told would be the key to her future. So long as she focused on her studies and kept her nose out of trouble, then the world would soon be her oyster. Little could she know that she would be under the sensual touch of her neighbor, the naughty little sexual deviant hiding underneath her skin all this time ready to be revealed. She can only obey her body, and the will of Joanne, as she is gradually taken past the point of no return.

“I think you’ve had enough of this, now don’t you?” Joanne asks when, without missing a beat, she begins unlacing the strap of Ellie’s bikini top. Gasping in a mixture of surprise and excitement, she can only stifle a squeak of anticipation as she feels the spaghetti straps fall across her chest, baring her perky breasts as it is stripped from her possession. Watching the first shred of her modesty descend upon the floor, Ellie is anticipating the real fun to begin. “Yes, that’s much better.” Her throbbing nipples twitch as Joanne takes them in between her fingers, dialing in like a HAM radio the exact frequency to make the stimulated girl melt underneath her fingertips. Many had fallen prey to her wickedly tender ways, but always knowing just what would in be in store for them in Joanne’s possession. With such a visitor of virgin body and mind, every reaction is that of pure and new, one which Joanne is savoring almost as much as her captive.

“Now I’ve got them,” Joanne says, one which Ellie tries to question but, too immersed in her sensual desires, lets it fall by the wayside. Suddenly, she feels the moist sensation of a warm tongue making its way across her left breast: just from the outside of her armpit, it makes a beeline towards her areola. Her uncontrollable giggles do not subside, an automatic reaction she has had when excited compounded with the ticklish wielding of her body the likes of which she has never experienced. Even now, in the throes of such bliss, she can only stand by as she taken for the ride of her life.

From right to left, Joanne traces her tongue over Ellie’s bosom, extracting a torrent of girlish giggles and womanly moans from her. Hey expertise knows no bounds, skittering her nails underneath Ellie’s underarms the moment she feels her coming too close, only to have the poor girl squeal in giddy surprise. If only she could beg for release, having built up inside of her the entirety of her stay, but she hasn’t the will nor the ability to do so. Every fiber in her being is concentrated on making sense of such foreign stimulation, kept in a perpetual mental and physical limbo of Joanne’s own design. Besides, nothing she could possibly say would stop Joanne from keeping her on this trajectory, slowly shaping her body to respond automatically to her touch just the way she likes it.

“Do you want more?” Joanne asks her, lifting her moist tongue from atop Ellie’s left nipple, just as she feels the girl is coming closer than ever to release. Breathing heavily, a mixture of sexual and physical exhaustion overtaking her, Ellie is primed to give Joanne exactly what she asks for to secure that sweet release. She nods her head, hoping to give the notion that she is completely submissive to her domme but, unbeknownst to her, that is exactly what Joanne was hoping for. “But sweetie, pleasure is nothing without pain.” She moves away, walking behind her as Ellie can hear a drawer open and close. Without warning, a sharp pain shoots up from Ellie’s left butt cheek, gasping in pain only to find a stark black riding crop having kissed her bottom. It had only been through a cursory glance online that she came across the device, thinking it to be no big deal. Little could she have imagined the immediate withdrawal of her arousal the moment it contacted her left, while once again being affirmed by her right, an orgasm kryptonite if you will.

“You don’t get pleasure until I’ve had mine, understand?” Joanne orders, hoisting the crop up below Ellie’s chin, making her stare her mistress right in the eyes as she does exactly what she is told. Taking her eyes off, she wraps around the poor creature, once again initiating her rampant teasing of Ellie’s breasts for what would last a full thirty minutes. The poor girl tries to stay silent throughout her ordeal, hoping that her orgasm will evade Joanne’s detection, but the moment she bites the side of her lip, another swat descends upon her slowly reddening behind.

“Does the little girl want to say something?” Joanne taunts her, encircling her areolas with her wettened fingers as she whispers hotly in her right ear. “Go ahead dear: say it.” Tears begin freefalling down her cheeks, a display of desperation and frustration being kept on the edge for so long. Only in her wildest fantasies could she have imagined being in such position, but nothing could have prepared for the denial of pleasure with pain. Again and again, as her breathing accelerates, pulsating her pelvis forward to try and incite a well-earned orgasm, she feels the unwelcomed sensation on her softened butt, as her gasps slowly turn to squeals followed closely by teetering whimpers.

“Please,” Ellie barely squeaks out, almost as though an accident, yet taking every ounce of strength she has left in her. “Please let me cum.” Drooping her head in submission, Ellie feels herself having earned the right to cum at the hands of her mistress. In her state, she had yet to notice the large mirror hanging on the wall ten feet in front of her, the tool in which Joanne uses to her ultimate advantage: even standing behind the poor girl, she could bear witness to every physical manifestation of sexual arousal and, in turn, punish her for it.

“I can’t hear you!” Joanne commands, once again giving poor Ellie a taste of her crop, savoring the yelp that echoes through her chamber. The moment she looked at Ellie in the mirror, she found someone just on the verge of total submission, toeing the line but not stepping over it. For Joanne, it was time to push little Ellie over the edge. “What was that?!”

“PLEASE LET ME CUM!!” Ellie shrieks, an almost robotic cadence to her tone, wishing to do anything in her power to let her attain sweet release. “I’M BEGGING YOU!!” She is desperate, with little droplets of sweat and tears cascading down her chest, over her tender breasts, right unto the top of her bikini bottom. Licking her lips in delight, Joanne inspects her prize: two dozen red marks line near every inch of Ellie’ exposed bottom, only that which is covered is spared from the dreaded kiss.

Through her rampant panting and moaning, desperate for such sweet ecstasy to overtake her senses, she hasn’t the slightest awareness to sense her bikini bottom unlacing itself throughout this entire process. Too preoccupied with her own desire is she to see a single swipe of Joanne’s finger, almost accidental if you will, detaching the two slight strands from where they lay. Feeling the soft fabric slide down her bare legs, she knows now just how much she is truly in for.

“I guess you’ve been a good girl,” Joanne coos in Ellie’s ear, watching the relief encompass the girl’s eyes knowing her time has come. “Because I’m so generous, I’ll allow you this time.” Reaching up with her left hand, she licks the tips of her two fingers before, ever so carefully, setting them atop Ellie’s throbbing womanhood. Gasping the moment they make contact, Ellie swiftly falls into concentration mode, hellbent on reaching orgasm by any means necessary. Yet Joanne is a master of a woman’s body: gently tickling Ellie’s neck with her right, she laps at her left nipple, her tongue going counterclockwise perfectly synchronized with her left hand in the opposite direction. Chest heaving, Ellie’s desperate moans echo through the chamber, unabashed as though her sex-craved body had been programmed for such pleasure. Moment by moment, she is getting closer and closer, with Joanne’s fingers slowly sliding into her, taking hold of her pleasure to wield.

Throwing her head back, Ellie lets out an almighty wail, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she experiences an orgasm like none she had experienced before, her entire body going into convulsions having released the totality of her pent-up sexual energy. Lost in the throes of ecstasy for a full thirty seconds, Ellie falls limp unto the contraption, gasping for breath, a glazed look in her eyes. Taking her left hand, Joanne lifts the tip of her glistening finger, dabbing it atop Ellie’s lower lip as she moves in for a passionate kiss. Ellie kisses her back, letting Joanne guide her through such an expression of love and affection she now understands as her way. Without an ounce of energy left in her, Ellie only has the power to keep her head lifted ever so slightly (with her mistress’s help by the way), as she is addressed in a new light.

“You’re my little pet now, understand?” Joanne declares, staring intensely into her new submissive’s eyes, seeing how beholden she now is to her mistress. She watches Ellie glance over at the riding crop sitting on the table, knowing full well the fate that she may succumb to, but accepting it nonetheless.

“Yes ma’am,” Ellie responds, not knowing just how to answer that question, but surely about to learn the next time around.

“Good,” Joanne replies, tracing her finger across Ellie’s jawline, down the length of her neck and chest. Even now, she is imagining the myriad of ways to exploit the rest of Ellie’s toned body to her liking, a thousand fantasies waiting to be fulfilled. “I think I’d like to see you in something a bit more proper: a cocktail dress? Maybe even a uniform? What do you say?”

“Anything you want,” Ellie answers, her libido having autonomous control of her at this moment, spouting anything that she thinks will bring back more of this heavenly torment. Her eyes glance back and forth, from those of her mistress to the various contraptions lining the walls, each and every one having her imagine just what is in store for her the next time she is there.

“That’s right,” Joanne coos, caressing Ellie’s moistened cheek with her hand, wiping the residual tears away. “Or maybe I’ll just keep you here, for as long as I want as my little plaything, and there’s nothing you can do about it. How does that sound?” Little could Ellie do but imagine the utter bliss of being locked away in this woman’s possession, privy to the erotic ways in which she would be immersed in, without a care in the world as, gleefully, she nods her head, confirming the fate she would love the most.

“That a girl,” Joanne reassures, patting her subby on the cheek before reaching behind her, revealing a thick blindfold from her back pocket as she slowly lifts it towards Ellie’s glistening blue eyes. “Because there’s so much I have in store for you. Best not ruin the surprise, my dear…”

The End

This is the hottest story I've read in a while which is saying a lot considering I'm typically 100% a foot guy. Amazing work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back