• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any other forums or communities about tickling?

Sunflowerdavid

TMF Novice
HI,guys~

I just want to know if anyone of you happens to know if there're any other forums or communities about tickling? Like www.tickletheater.com?

Many times have I googled "tickling+forum" or "tickling+community", but it turned out that those website were not active, which was quite disappointing.

There once was a tickling website in china in 2008-2012 called "the union of Chinese tickling", but it was shut down by the increasingly strict internet surpervision. A sly fox always own three nests, an old saying in China, it means a wise man always make adequate preparations for the unpredictable risks. It worries me that what happened to TUMBLR would someday happen to the tickling websites.

So, for the love of tickling and the need to find a shelter of our fetish, please share those tickling websites if you know their existences. No matter it's english,russian, japanese, spanish.etc .

THANK YOU

P.S. sorry about my chinglish, haha.

There is a tickling subreddit that seems semi-active -- Reddit.com/r/tickling -- but unfortunately, that's the only one I know of!

Reddit
Discord has a bunch of groups (the NEST group is awesome and you can join even if you're not going to NEST, but you have to verify yourself with an admin before being given access)
Kik has a bunch of groups
Fetlife
TickleTheater (though it's about as active as here or worse)
Many tickle-friends from here make snapchat groups to interact with each other as well.

Reddit
Discord has a bunch of groups (the NEST group is awesome and you can join even if you're not going to NEST, but you have to verify yourself with an admin before being given access)
Kik has a bunch of groups
Fetlife
TickleTheater (though it's about as active as here or worse)
Many tickle-friends from here make snapchat groups to interact with each other as well.

Is the invite to the NEST group public? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Back on G+ before it got shut down there were a bunch of tickle groups but they died out towards the end. Quite interesting in how they could form independently of places like TMF seeing as pretty much all the members had no idea this place existed or if they did never used it.

Is the invite to the NEST group public? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Yeah it's on Fetlife, in the NEST group, but I think I saw you join recently haha so if this is redundant info, my bad xD

You can also try Instagram. A lot of people have tickle related accounts there and it is easy to chat and share stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back