• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How similar are we all?

Does the above description match your basic tickling desire?

• Aye

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No. I shall tell you another...

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Dr_Galesis

Hello everyone,

I have a question: When it comes to our kink, and your ideal scenario for giving or receiving it, does it basically come down to one person being immobilised and the other person tickling them in a way they cannot prevent?

If, in essence, this covers what you like the most please say "Aye".

If your ideal scenario is not covered by this, would you care to elaborate as to what you do like the most...?

I await your responses with interest...

Dr Galesis

Aye. Specifically, I'd be the one who is immobalized and my partner would be the one tickling me. Of course, there can be a lot more to it than that, but that's always the basic gist!

Frankly, I think The Fetish is like a fingerprint. No two individuals have the exact same needs/desires/pecadillos/aesthetics required for their ideal "scenes."

I agree. There is nuance beyond the basic premise, which is evident in all the videos and stories out there.

However, when you look at all the videos out there, they seem to have the one thing in common. This is why I’m interested to hear of any alternatives that deviate from that.

Feel free to let me know if yours is different!

Frankly, I think The Fetish is like a fingerprint. No two individuals have the exact same needs/desires/pecadillos/aesthetics required for their ideal "scenes."

Only one person has said “No” so far, but you forgot to let us know in what way yours is different! Please do as you may be a rare soul and it’s the reason I posted this thread. :Hyrdrogen Thank you!

Okay, that's 2 people who have said no but not said in what way they differ! :facepalm:

Okay, that's 2 people who have said no but not said in what way they differ! :facepalm:

Okay..

No, immobilization isn't necessary for me to enjoy tickling someone else.
The ideal scenario is where the recipient is enjoying it so much they lose themselves in it.

Simply 1 person immobilized - NO.

An attractive scantly clad or nude female restrained but still able to squirm. YES

Thank you for your response. This is interesting to know... :)

Okay..

The ideal scenario is where the recipient is enjoying it so much they lose themselves in it.

Okay..

Have to agree with wolf. I like immobilized, restrained 'lees, but if the ticklee can allow me to tickle them and enjoy it without restraints, I will do that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back