• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pioneers Of Our Community

CapturedDoll

Verified
Who do you believe are the people who created firsts, for us? And please for the love of tickling... don't turn this into an agitated debate.

Max Speer: Nest

Yaqi: For introducing Tickling to the Mainstream

ParadiseVision for being one of the first established video production companies and tickle abuse for carrying the torch and running with it.

Paradise Vision was SO important. The first truly great tickling video company.

Somewhat honorable mention: California Star. Their videos were mostly terrible, but for years they were the only ones I could get access to in the pre-internet age (so I guess the fit the definition of "pioneer").

I had never seen this list before. Reading thru it brought back some memories. Thank you!

Two more obvious pioneers:

TMF Jeff

Morandilas of MTJ Publications

I was a big fan of Yaqi back in the day. He was one of the earliest sources of F/M material (my favorite) on the internet.

I think anyone who joined this forum in the very early 2000's (2000 - 2002) deserves some credit, because the internet was still so new and simple back then, and this website may have never taken off if people hadn't shown interest back when it first opened.

I don't mean to turn this into a favorites list, which is completely different from being a pioneer, but I will say Knismo from Stuck in the Stocks. I truly believe he is pioneer. His stocks are inescapable, his tool kit is diabolical, and his taunts are simultaneously playful and merciless. He's been driving ticklish feet insane for over 13 years, now!

QBWeaver, superlatively organised NEST administrator and generous hostess of munches in the early 2000s.

Also DVNC, who roamed the world hosting gatherings in various states, provinces and countries.

Definitely TMF Jeff and tickle town was the first website I ever saw before I found and joined the forum many many moons ago

Take a look at the history of who has won the Pioneer award over the last 20 years to see the communities thoughts. Its on each years summery page.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/GFAwards/GFAMain.html

Myriads

Quite a list with lots of memorable past names(such as Venray,Paradise Vision,and Lily Haze) on those lists,for let's also not forget the contributions of Stacy Burke and Kujman,for with as much hate as he receives Kuj did help pave the way for tickling in both the renfaire tickling and beach burial tickling subgenres(both of which are popular nowadays).

I think anyone who joined this forum in the very early 2000's (2000 - 2002) deserves some credit, because the internet was still so new and simple back then, and this website may have never taken off if people hadn't shown interest back when it first opened.

:bow2:

For me it has to be Jeff as one of the first I took notice of.
Paradise was ofcourse a major influence.
Internationally I'd say Frenchtickling stood out for me.
And as mentioned MTJ and Ozzy for comics.
And really the TMF in general for how it brought it and us all together.

I would have to say all the tickle models who allowed themselves to be tickled when it was a budding industry. Also those that keep the love of tickling alive today. Without them...

For me its UFO Dude and his website Camp Tickle. First place I learned thst there was a whole world of tickling out there.

Ticklechgo, I believe is credited with organizing the first tickle gathering back in the 80s.

DVNC, coined the term "gathering".

LeeAllure who grew NEST from a small group into what it is today.

My first online experience with tickling was in the AOL chat room Tickling, which ultimately introduced me to TickleTown, SexyMexi and a treasure trove of other site that followed.

Andre of A.N.A.? Posthumanously, as I understand he has recently passed, but he was true pioneer in the business.

Tickling Paradise and Real tickling (TIB) were the first company I encountered that sold videos where they really pushed a girl to and past her limits without hurting them.

"I felt like i was going to explode"
"Oh my god.."

Just how I like it.

Peheff in the French community. That guy has done a lot for us in general, and for me in particular. He taught us how to own the fetish, as well as the basics of bondage and consensual play. He was (and still is) a terrific writer who filled our imagination with delightful scenarios, a cultured and educated man. He's sort of retired from the community, but meeting him was a turning point in my life.

Also Sergio from SWTickle, who had one hell of a site.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back