• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pioneers Of Our Community

Whatever you think of their videos, and I'll admit many of them were awful, Calstar was the first I'm aware of to produce tickling videos. They were my first clue that anybody else was into that.

Another pioneer I haven't seen mentioned was Hotel Tickle.

I don't mean to turn this into a favorites list, which is completely different from being a pioneer, but I will say Knismo from Stuck in the Stocks. I truly believe he is pioneer. His stocks are inescapable, his tool kit is diabolical, and his taunts are simultaneously playful and merciless. He's been driving ticklish feet insane for over 13 years, now!

Awww, thanks. I just came across this and never expected to see my name here.

I'd also throw my two cents in for Andre of A.N.A.

(EDIT: and, duh—B.A.C., who to my belief is still quietly lurking out there, and was the first person whose tickle artwork I saw in "Playboy Marketplace" way back in the 80s...)

knismo

Whatever you think of their videos, and I'll admit many of them were awful, Calstar was the first I'm aware of to produce tickling videos. They were my first clue that anybody else was into that.

Another pioneer I haven't seen mentioned was Hotel Tickle.

Thank you sir...at times I feel forgotten!

Before I created HotelTickle, the one site I really was motivated by was Tom's Adult Tickling Site.

peace out,
daddy(longhair)

The Motown Tickling guy, though I can't recall his name. He put out videos from the Motown Tickle Parties somewhere near Detroit, circa 2002-2007, and they were pioneering in showing regular people enjoying the fetish, a kind of proto-NEST or somesuch. He also put out tickling videos separate from the parties, which I still have on VHS tape.

Wow, lots of memories for me as well.
Tributes to the early people on this site though, where many of us found friends and acceptance.

Pam from solefully yours, she was on a talk show about it!

I remember reading about that, and in researching the matter anew I wasn't able to find the whole episode, just this clip from it focusing on another guest that feet-themed day (the show is the eponymous Donahue, evidently from sometime in the mid 1990s):

I presume that's Pam in the second chair from the right on the stage.

An unexpected benefit of this "research" was stumbling upon a more recent interview from another talk show featuring this same previous guest, hand-and-foot model Ellen Sirot, during which she actually uses the t-adjective in apparent reference to an image of her own foot. The remainder of the interview ain't too bad either.
:bugeyed:

Simon333 who founded the Friday night Tickling chatroom at AOL about 1995.

Daddy Long Hair. I remember HotelTickle with fondness. You and Sexi-Mexi had one of my favorite early tickling websites.

I think anyone who joined this forum in the very early 2000's (2000 - 2002) deserves some credit, because the internet was still so new and simple back then, and this website may have never taken off if people hadn't shown interest back when it first opened.

Yay, im a pioneer. ;)

I remember reading about that, and in researching the matter anew I wasn't able to find the whole episode, just this clip from it focusing on another guest that feet-themed day (the show is the eponymous Donahue, evidently from sometime in the mid 1990s):

An unexpected benefit of this "research" was stumbling upon a more recent interview from another talk show featuring this same previous guest, hand-and-foot model Ellen Sirot, during which she actually uses the t-adjective in apparent reference to an image of her own foot. The remainder of the interview ain't too bad either.
Great clip! :feets: Thanks for embedding it. :D

Great clip! :feets: Thanks for embedding it. :D

You're very welcome. I'm never sure what bonds of propriety I may be dynamiting by embedding whole clips instead of just their giving whitespace-sabotaged plain URLs. I trust power users here will school me in the 'netiquette.
:rules:

Before the NET, virtually nothing...US mail and meetings exchanging material...few gatherings...Canada even censored some VHS tapes sent from the U.S.

Many thanks to all the pioneers and their work in the Golden era of tickling media and stories.

For me, it would be HOM, Harmony Concepts, and California Star. Those were the three that I first came across back in the day that were doing bondage/tickling videos and magazines. Even though people think CalStar has cheesy tickling videos, at that time, tickling material was limited. These were the ones who were at the forefront of putting tickling in some form of media format, be it video or magazine print. When I would visit adult book stores, I would always see magazines from Harmony, or the Tied and Tickled series of magazines. The video booths would sometimes have a tickling video, usually Harmony or HOM videos. For me, these would be the three that got the ball rolling. From there, tickling evolved into other places and formats.

For me it was California Star for being the first to make Tied & Tickled videos. They showed there was a market for this type of consumer...

Before the NET, virtually nothing...US mail and meetings exchanging material...few gatherings...Canada even censored some VHS tapes sent from the U.S.

Very true- lived there once and had tickling magazines confiscated by customs, though some made it through.

The huge joke was that a year or two later a Lesbian S&M magazine, 'On Our Backs', was also banned, and the Lesbian community legally challenged the Canadian government, demanding that it stop meddling in any aspect of their sexuality.

The traditionally liberally-minded Supreme Court of Canada with its ethos that 'The government has no business in the bedrooms of the Nation' found in favour of the Lesbians, and this was the beginning of the end for sexual censorship in that country, as long as everyone participating or consuming was over 18.

Tobias Hackner

An odd and avariciously fraudulent man.

I sent him $20.00 once in the early 1980s and he sent me three bad photocopies of BAC's art in return.

An excellent lesson- never again.

Very true- lived there once and had tickling magazines confiscated by customs, though some made it through.

The huge joke was that a year or two later a Lesbian S&M magazine, 'On Our Backs', was also banned, and the Lesbian community legally challenged the Canadian government, demanding that it stop meddling in any aspect of their sexuality.

The traditionally liberally-minded Supreme Court of Canada with its ethos that 'The government has no business in the bedrooms of the Nation' found in favour of the Lesbians, and this was the beginning of the end for sexual censorship in that country, as long as everyone participating or consuming was over 18.

An odd and avariciously fraudulent man.

I sent him $20.00 once in the early 1980s and he sent me three bad photocopies of BAC's art in return.

An excellent lesson- never again.

Sorry that happened to you &#55357;&#56853; Didn’t know he was a jerk.

Sorry that happened to you �� Didn’t know he was a jerk.

Thanks for the sympathy, Vicki, but no apology is necessary- it certainly wasn't your fault and the situation was yet another lesson in 'growing up'.

I vividly remember Phil Donahue's talk show being the first in guesting sexually liberated people with a platform to speak on,with the conservative minded older people delivering dirty looks both on-stage and in the audiences(with the latter representing how conservative minded the Ronald Reagan political era was in the 80s[in spite of many people being socially liberal minded]).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back