• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pioneers Of Our Community

This is a great walk down Memory Lane.
For the people that came to the first 5 years of NEST they would have seen many of the people listed.
Jeff, Lee, TklExpert, DVNC, QB, Bella, Chicago, TickleChgo, even KJ. There were so many more that just the mention would flood you with memories.
I'm sure Motown was there and other companies that escape me right now.
Video companies would send me samples to play on our event VCRs to show off their new videos. I had a great relationship with with Magic Touch, French Tickling, The Last Laugh ( who sent me new DVDs every year) and others.

Nowadays you can't fling a cat without hitting a new video company.
Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful we have so much to choose from and that obtaining them is so easy. I'm not a "remember the good old days when you couldn't find a tickling video to save your friggin' life" kind of guy.

A lot of websites popped up during the Newsgroup days of ASBMET and ASFT. I had several, which I sometimes like to look up on the Wayback Machine.

Like I said, it's great to look back on Memory lane when any sighting of TK would be the most exciting part of your day - or week!

Most of my fondest memories are from my first couple NESTs. And I made some life-long friends. I daydream about those days a lot :)

Most of my fondest memories are from my first couple NESTs. And I made some life-long friends. I daydream about those days a lot :)

You had your own crew of body guards (whether you were aware of it or not). :firedevil

QBWeaver, superlatively organised NEST administrator and generous hostess of munches in the early 2000s.

Also DVNC, who roamed the world hosting gatherings in various states, provinces and countries.

QB was a wonderful organizer of the guest list. She had great experience having done this kind of work on the west coast. She was also one of several people that was there to right the wrongs with problem guests. I loved working with her. She really wasn't an administrator. We had a wonderful crew that all worked together. Even after she was no longer able to help me administrate, we continued to grow and expand until it got so big that I was ready to stop having them. Lee then asked if she could take over and the rest is history.

QB was a wonderful organizer of the guest list. She had great experience having done this kind of work on the west coast. She was also one of several people that was there to right the wrongs with problem guests. I loved working with her. She really wasn't an administrator. We had a wonderful crew that all worked together. Even after she was no longer able to help me administrate, we continued to grow and expand until it got so big that I was ready to stop having them. Lee then asked if she could take over and the rest is history.

Jan is a lovely woman, who as an organiser had a great deal of integrity.

Speaking as one of the original 8 NEST members , I can remember feeling very nervous about flying from Texas all the way to Philadelphia for a Tickle gathering with like minded people. One of the best memories from that very first NEST weekend was Mkeemer, Pete/ Mr Hyde , Max Speer and myself cruising the Philly streets late at night in Max Speer's orange Lincoln Continental. I wish I had a picture of the unofficial NEST-MOBILE !! These were the days before NEST had women. We had videos from Concrete Man/ Tickled Pink . We traded written material , cartoons and shared personal stories.

Jan is a lovely woman, who as an organiser had a great deal of integrity.

My first experience with tickling websites was Tickling Paradise with Renee. It was the first website I saw back in 2002-03 that kept my interest and got me interested in wanting to be tickled over the years.

My first experience with tickling websites was Tickling Paradise with Renee. It was the first website I saw back in 2002-03 that kept my interest and got me interested in wanting to be tickled over the years.

Yeah, she was great. Tickling Paradise also seemed to have a lot of unique and more niche scenarios such as the "magicians box" and I believe they were among the first to do the "buried at the beach" videos. Most of them were the right balance of fun and "mean."

Some of those old videos are still my favorites.

Pioneers Of The Community

Thank you for the mention. I am not active any longer however it is nice to be remembered. The Motown Party videos I did were with two friends and we went by T3 Productions. The videos I did before that were under my handle The Laugher. I’m glad you are still enjoying them.
The Laugher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back