• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sablique Von Lux in "The Most Intense Relief"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Sablique Von Lux Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

So here we have popular fetish model Sablique Von Lux. She is a gorgeous and a TALL 6'0 with SEXY size 9.5 feet with LONG toes. She just finished tickling the hell out of Rosie with Indica (coming soon) But now it was time for Ms. Von Lux to get the Tickle Room treatment. Now fans all told me "She gets tickled but never pushed". Now I am ALL for some good old fashioned laughter in hysteria but I did not want to make her unhappy. So safe word on, intensity level chosen, we step into the feathered ring. Now Sablique has LONG toes and if I were a betting man I would say they are....HYPER TICKLISH. She is tied up to bed instead of the chair (I wanted to try this spot don't hate me). I start with some fun finger only tickling and she is screaming, snorting, and laughing unable to move. I tickle her toes and JACKPOT its a money spot. I keep going before adding some oil in. She breathes and once I add oil she already knows what is coming. But I make a game. If she moves I immediately will grab the brush. So she has to hold her feet still as I go as fast as possible. She is good at the game but she is BEGGING "DO I GET A HAHAHAHA OMG". Then I slow down pulling her toes back and running my nails up and down her soles. Now I break out the tools and ALL OF THEM WORK. But the one that shocked me the most is the new electric massage tool. I do that and the brush as a combo and she is FALLING APART. You can tell she can barely breathe. So I stop giving her a break as me and Indica prep. We then WOMBO COMBO her toes lickling and sucking them them while tickling her soles. She is screaming and loving it but were not done. Its upperbody time. She gets a long break and then its time. I bed spread her and go in. She is laughing her whole body out as I find her armpits and hips. Her hips is a spot she NEVER knew was as bad as it was. She even kicks the camera out but Indica fixes it! We keep going and it gets even MORE intense. At the end of it all Sablique tells me it was easily one of her favorite and most intense shoots. She loved the feeling of just letting go since she has never been tickled this intense yet fun before. This is def a must buy!

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/wg7sqaantfikmwy/Sablique Von Lux sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $25
- Clip W HIGH RES photo set- $30
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- Perla is officially not doing tickling.....because she is PREGNANT! That was the news ^_^ We are excited and gearing up for that! More of a statement to come on that soon!
2- MEGAN has officially returned! She is doing foot worship, tickling, and foot fetish customs with very selective sessions
3- We are now offering Foot worship/massage sessions for discounted rate.
4- We just shot so much we are in a LARGE editing phase. So no new models as of now.
5- We are going to begin doing an experimental series of film style tickling videos with themes. First clip comes in 2 Weeks!!!
6- LASTLY Imelda, Zero, AND DIPO wants to return to NYC for customs and sessions if interested Email us!
7- Monica is retired retired. Like never coming back so stop asking
8- Rey is having some SERIOUS family emergencies and is looking for work so ALL customs and sessions will be taken for priority for her! She can fit ANY MOLD she LOVES cosplay. So let us know!
9- The FOOT ROOM IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS AND RUNNING go check it out at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585
10- New foot room clip coming tonight.

INCOMING MODEL SCHEDULE
CURRENTLY EDITING AND TAKING CUSTOMS ONLY

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-MEGAN
-Sablique Von Lux
-Indica
-MFYT Marie (I have to fly her in! She does sessions for herself so contact her for that unless you specifically want it to be through me)
-Stephanie
-Katinka
-Luna
-Dia (UNTIL APRIL 2nd)
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones
-Stephanie (Rosies Friend)
-Coco
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

Sablique Von Lux End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

So sad to hear about Monica! She was such a fun model to watch. Very very ticklish and she seemed down for a lot of different things. Hope everything's ok with her.

now that was crazy hot even licking sucking nibbling beween the toes drove sablique crazy and upperbody tickling was hot living the dream i say.

So sad to hear about Monica! She was such a fun model to watch. Very very ticklish and she seemed down for a lot of different things. Hope everything's ok with her.

Monica was always a joy to watch(with her hyper ticklish body),for thank you for letting us know that she is now officially permanently retired
:( :( ,and Mighty Congrats to Perla on her pregnancy. 8) 8)

It happens! She is just moving on in her life and doing MUCH bigger things. I am super proud of her and excited to see her journey

Boooooo.

Yaaaaaaay!

Yeet <3

I love Sablique, she is such an awesome 'lee. And congratulations to Perla!

She was so funny and amazing to work with. Thank you so much! She wants everyone to know her feet are getting bigger lmao

now that was crazy hot even licking sucking nibbling beween the toes drove sablique crazy and upperbody tickling was hot living the dream i say.

Love it jeff <3

Monica was always a joy to watch(with her hyper ticklish body),for thank you for letting us know that she is now officially permanently retired
:( :( ,and Mighty Congrats to Perla on her pregnancy. 8) 8)

Thank you ^_^ and where one leaves others follow ^_^ we are making our roster much bigger and working much harder. I mean tbh Megans return makes me much happier as she is AMAZING to work with

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back