• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resurrection of the Tickling BDSM symbol

Libertine

Verified
This subject was very recently broached in another thread. However, I recall it being first raised almost ten years ago and a graphic originated shortly thereafter.

Conceived in inchoate form by KT and me just prior to NEST 2010, the idea was developed, refined and imaged by the superlatively talented graphic artist known here as Cap'nMad.

Now that our community has increased so much in size, and the 'variation' has increased so much in popularity both online and IRL, perhaps its time has finally come.

It's comprised of the BDSM symbol
irpprAr.jpg
graced with feathers.
tdb8MJU.jpg

T-shirts, patches, tattoos and jewelry, anyone?

Last edited:
I'm the one who wrote the thread you're talking about! I'd LOVE it if we could bring this symbol into the mainstream! :)

Thanks for the reminder, Libertine!
I liked that symbol back in 2010 and I still like it. :D

This looks like something I would consider but then my weeb friends would make fun of my 'Sharingan'

Remember ages back there was a tickle fetish artist on DA who used this symbol. A lot of things make sense now.

Does anyone still have this image or a similar image lying around?

It even matches my cars color, first bumper/window sticker I'd be willing to put on it :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back