• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever reached subspace just from tickling?

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I've been having consistent tickle sessions since November 2018 and I'm still trying to figure out all the physical and emotional aspects that seem to come along with this kind of intense play. I wrote a post about "subdrop" a couple months ago, and I've found ways of minimizing and even eliminating that after effect. But now "subspace" is a new area of interest for me.

Before playing, getting tickled was the only goal I had. But now that I'm getting that on a fairly regular basis, I find myself wanting to explore different levels of intensity within tickle play to try and achieve the coveted "subspace" I've read about on BDSM websites. Having zero experience with anything surrounding BDSM, I'm very much a novice with all of this. But I'm fairly certain I've reached subspace a couple of times in the five months I've been playing.

The first time it happened, it was during a particularly intense tickle session that went on for about two hours (with limited breaks for sips of water or to change position). At one point, I thought the 'Ler was ending the session, so I got up to use the bathroom only to come back and see him setting up the restraints on a different bed (we were in a hotel room that had two beds). It was during round two of this session when I experienced total surrender for the first time. When he first started tickling me on the second bed (this was already after about 1.5hrs of tickling), I could barely laugh at all because I thought I had nothing left. Then he put one of my feet in his mouth, and jump started my tickle response again and it was like the session started from the beginning again. But there was one difference - my body totally surrendered to him. My muscles refused to fight anymore and I almost went totally limp. His touches still tickled like crazy but there was nothing I could do about it except lie there and take it.

I have no idea how long this second round lasted (my guess would be another half hour or so), and my memory of it is really fuzzy - almost like I wasn't really there. And when he finally released me from my restraints, I had this full-body, fuzzy, floaty feeling; like someone had shot me full of the world's best pain killers and I was totally high. That sensation lasted long after I left the hotel room. I was walking around my neighborhood (walking my dog) but feeling nothing but this fuzzy, warm feeling from head to toe.

I had another really intense session yesterday (different 'ler) and felt something similar to the "fuzzy" feeling I had during that other session. The 'ler and I had agreed beforehand that I would let him tickle me a bit beyond my safeword (we've had several sessions before this and I've grown to trust him enough to give him a bit more control over the session). In an effort to try and reach the level of subspace again, I've been trying like hell not to use my safeword. In the beginning, I used it every time things got intense. I think it was my way of retaining control over the session. But now that I trust my 'lers more, I want to give up the reigns and allow them the control they should have over the session. This mental surrender has brought me to much higher levels of intensity during play.

But yesterday I did safeword a couple of times during our two hour session, and as agreed, he went about 30 seconds or so beyond it. When he finally stopped tickling me, I was completely limp and (to my surprise) non-verbal. He checked in with me to make sure what he did was ok, and all I could do was nod my head. After a short break, he started the tickling back up again and I had much less fight in me and experienced some of that muscle slackness that didn't allow me to struggle anymore. After the session was over, TOTAL exhaustion kicked in, and after I went home, I slept for most of the afternoon. I did experience some of that fuzzy feeling from the first time, but to a slightly lesser degree. The predominant feeling was just being completely spent.

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, and experiences surrounding the idea of subspace and whether or not you think it can be achieved with just tickling. In my experience, I'd have to answer with a big, fat YES :D

Last edited:
Never as a lee. I guess you could say it happened to me as a ler many many moons ago...

It was so much fun watching you achieve subspace. you did struggle all through the tickling and even got a little frantic after you used your safe word. As I did stretch you out a little bit, it was more like 5 seconds and not 30 although it may have seemed that way <weg>. I did go on longer, but there were some stoppages. Next time maybe you won’t be as lucky....or luckier :2poke:

Yes definitely, and it is the best feeling. I have a play partner, and we can just both get completely lost in tickling. It's euphoric for me.

After reading this I had to look up the term subspace. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. This is what I was hinting at in something I posted recently.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305580-The-overwhelming-power-of-our-shared-interest

I identify as both 'ler and 'lee, dom and sub. It's in the role of sub, though, that that particular kind of magic happens. I've found it to be timeless, eternal. I have felt feelings that I could describe as divine. To get there, I think, you have to overcome the social barrier that says that it's impossible for such a transcendent experience to come out of something as trivial as a tickling fetish. If you can get beyond that, there seems to be no limit to the power of the experience.

Anyway, thank you for this. Similar to discovering the word fetish when I was 15 years old, it's a revelation to know that I'm not alone in this experience. That not only do others experience it, but it's an actual "thing".

Did not know subspace was a thing. I haven't experienced it yet but it judging by your story, i think it could happen to me as a lee.

As someone who also wants to get more into the BDSM community, i'm taking note of this. Thanks!

See, I have always wanted something like this to happen to me-like complete total surrender, helpless a d powerless with a trusted ler. Only problems being that I am not very ticklish and could never meet up with someone due to my schedule and some other things. This sounds like an amazing experience. Good for you.

Sub-space can certainly be achieved as the Lee. My deepest subspace was at a gathering many years ago when two ladies who knew me very well tickled me all over and for a good hour. When I got up I saw stars and was exhilarated. I found that teo person more intense,/intimate than when I had 5 ppl tickle me. With two you can focus on 20 fingers, but 50 fingers gets to be too nickname then the lers are fighting for reactions.
Anyway, I say all that to say what for SubDrop too, where after you've played and then don't that time after can be emotionally confusing and draining like when will this great feeling happen again.
Great topic!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back