• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prehistoric carnivorous plant (plant/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello to all. I've used Giovanni, my OC, and Luci, OC of the artist Luci/twomario.
In this story they are two cavemen friends. One day Luci risks to become the meal of a carnivorous plant. The strong Giovanni tries to save him only to find him in a difficult, dangerous, and ticklish situation.
I hope you like it! Feel free to comment. Thank you.

------------

PREHISTORIC CARNIVOROUS PLANT

In the Stone Age, Luci and Giovanni were two cavemen friends. They hanging out many days together, playing games. Their favourite game was tickling: Giovanni liked tickling Luci, and he loved hearing his laughs. Luci wanted many times to tickle Giovanni, but he was stronger than him, so every time Luci was the ticklee, and not the tickler.

One day, Luci was walking alone in the forest, thinking if his friend could be ticklish. He was lost in his thoughts when, suddenly, he felt something was blocking him.
He saw a vine around his torso and, close to him, a giant carnivorous plant. The plant grabbed Luci with her vine, and now she pulled it back: she wanted to eat Luci!

After a moment, Luci found himself trapped in the carnivorous plant, with only his head out of her mouth. He tried to escape, but he was blocked there. He started screaming, hoping someone could hear him and save him: he didn't want to become the meal of that plant!

Giovanni was walking in the forest, searching for his friend. While he was walking, he heard Luci's screams, so he started running in that direction. When he arrived, he saw a giant carnivorous plant, and she wanted to eat Luci.
“No!” Giovanni thought “I don't let her eat my friend!”. He ran to the plant and, when he was in front of that giant, he put his hands on the plant's lips, and he used his strength to try to open her mouth.

After a while, the mouth of the plant was still closed. Giovanni thought that he had to use more strength, and he had an idea: putting two hands on the upper lip, and using a lot of strength, he managed to open her mouth a little, but it was still too little for Luci to come out.
So he decided to use his feet too: he put his feet on the lower lip of the plant, and he began to push.

Thanks to his incredible strength, Giovanni was able to open a little more that giant mouth. Even if the carnivorous plant was trying to keep his mouth closed, the mouth began to open more, but slowly.

After many minutes, Giovanni's plan was a success: he managed to open completely the mouth of the plant, and to not let her eat his friend.
Luci was still in her mouth, panting loudly and trying to catch a breath. He was happy seeing that his friend had come to save him, and he was not the meal of the plant.

Giovanni said him: << Come on, Luci! Run! I keep her mouth open until you are safe! >>. Luci tried to escape quickly, but he was very tired. Doing his best, Luci succeeded to roll out from the giant mouth and, falling on the ground, he panted again.

The plant, feeling that her prey was not in her mouth, became very angry, and she thought to eat Giovanni, instead Luci. So she used her strength to close her mouth, and eating the strong caveman.

Giovanni felt the plant was trying to close her mouth, and he was inside. He used his strength to keep open her mouth, but now he was in a dangerous situation, and he must have had an idea soon to save him and his friend.

Luci was looking the scene: the plant was trying to close the mouth to eat Giovanni, while his friend was trying to keep open her mouth. His body was completely stretched: his arms were stretched to keep up the upper lip, while, to keep down the lower lip, he stood on tiptoe, so his soles were completely exposed.
The plant had to make Giovanni lose his grip and, suddenly, she had a mischievous idea.

She put two vines near to Giovanni’s exposed armpits, and she started rubbing them. Giovanni was taken by surprise: he felt a well-known sensation, and he bit his lip immediately.
Even if he was trying to remain indifferent, Giovanni lowered a bit his arms. The plant felt it, and she started rubbing those armpits faster, glad to have discovered his weakness.
Giovanni tried to resist, but it was very difficult, and he thought he couldn’t resist more.

Luci saw the scene and he was surprised: could be his friend… ticklish?

As soon as Luci thought if his friend was ticklish, Giovanni burst out laughing. << AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAHAH I’M TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH >>. Between the laughters, Giovanni revealed his ticklish weakness.
He lowered his arms again, but he couldn’t lose the grip, or the plant would eat him. He had to keep his arms up but, in this way, his armpits were defenceless against tickling.
<< AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAHAH >>

Luci knew that he had to run away, or at least try to save his friend, but that scene was making him excited. Finally, he knew his friend was ticklish, and he hoped the plant would tickle him more.

Luckily to him, the plant decided to use two more vines, and she started passing them on the caveman’s soles, tickling them. Unfortunately for Giovanni, the plant had discovered another ticklish spot. << AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY SOLES AHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE THEM AHAHAHAH MY FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>.
Giovanni’s body started trembling: he was trying to maintain his position, but he couldn’t resist to all that tickling. He was laughing so much that he didn’t see what was happening in his loincloth, but Luci saw it.

In his loincloth was visible a hot bulge that, thanks to tickling, was growing. << AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY ARMPITS AHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH HAVE MERCY AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH >>. Giovanni continued laughing, while the bulge grew into a hot erection, that was stretching his skimpy loincloth.
Giovanni had not noticed it, but that erection revealed another secret of him: tickling was a turn-on for the caveman, and it made him excited.

Luci was hypnotized by that scene: his friend was tickled while he tried to hold the position, and his loincloth was stretched by a hot erection. Luci saw the erection continued growing with tickling, and it looked like it could rip the pants of the caveman.
In fact, after few seconds, and after a lot of laughs, the erection grew again, and everybody heard a loud “RIP”: the erection was too big for the skimpy loincloth, and it ripped the pants, leaving Giovanni completely naked.

The plant stopped tickling, and he felt something was dripping in her mouth: it was precum. All that tickling had excited Giovanni a lot, and his cock had started dripping precum. Savouring the flavour, the plant decided to taste more of it. She used two vines to tickle that hard cock and those big balls, putting the caveman into another laughing hell.
<< AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAHAH >>.

Luci was shocked: tickling the cock made Giovanni cum? He had not ever imagined it could be possible. Now he was curious to see if it was possible, and he was happy when he saw the other four vines restarted tickling armpits and feet.

<< AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH I DON’T WANT TO CUM AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M GOING TO… CUUUUUUUUUUUM! >>.

Not able to hold it back more, Giovanni started cumming a white river of cum in plant’s mouth, giving to the caveman a powerful orgasm, and to the plant a tasty energy drink. And to Luci a spectacular show.

As soon as Giovanni finished cumming, he felt his body weak for the intense orgasm, and he fell to the ground. Luci saw his friend was panting heavily, unable to move, while the plant was licking her lips, loving the taste of cum. Luci had a naughty idea!

He walked to Giovanni and he gave him a mischievous smile. Giovanni didn’t know what he wanted to do, but he discovered immediately. Luci started tickling his cock and his balls with his fingers. Now that he had just had an orgasm, Giovanni’s cock was more sensitive to tickling, and the caveman burst out laughing one more time.

<< AHAHAHAHAH STOP LUCI AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICLE ME AHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH MY COCK IS MORE TICKLISH NOW AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAH >>. Giovanni hoped Luci stopped tickling, but his friend wanted his revenge for all the times he was tickled. And, unfortunately for the poor ticklish caveman, not only Luci wanted have fun with him: he saw the plant used two vines to tie his wrists and his ankles, and she used four vines to tickle his armpits and his soles. Again.

<< AHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH HAVE MERCY AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME CUM AGAIN AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAH >>.
For the second time, Giovanni’s cock started shooting a lot of cum in the open mouth of the carnivorous plant, that drank it happily.
When he finished cumming, Giovanni hoped the torture was finished. But his two ticklers had another plan. They tickled him again, and again, and again, to make him cum a lot, and to make his cock more sensitive each time he had a powerful cumshot.

When everybody had lost the count of how many orgasms Giovanni had had, the torture stopped. The plant untied the caveman, that he was passed out since long time before. Luci looked his friend, and he smiled: now he knew that his friend was ticklish, and he could have fun tickling him.

While Giovanni was unconscious, Luci said to the plant: << Thank you for your help, plant! Finally I know Giovanni is very ticklish. I’m sure I will have a lot of fun with him. And, if you want, I could let you have fun too! >>. The plant replied with a grunt of joy. Giovanni smiled in his sleep: he had had the better orgasms of his life, and he would have had more.

You're welcome. Glad you like it! What is your favourite part?
I'm a fan of orgasm denial and the conflict between sexual & tactile tickling. I also liked the idea for the story in general.

I'm a fan of orgasm denial and the conflict between sexual & tactile tickling. I also liked the idea for the story in general.

Great. I like orgasm denial too, but I wanted to show my OC like a strong guy that could not resist to tickling. So he had to not cum, even if it was impossible for him, because he loves be tickled.

Funny story. Trying not to imagine the plant from Little Shop of Horrors. :D

I'm glad you like it. I don't know "Little shop of horrors". For the carnivorous plant I was inspired by the plant of the videogame "Caveman Ninja". I have always thought she could be a great tickler with those vines.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back